[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Obama going to Nagasaki? Debates can be done about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nagasaki_afterbomb.jpg (50 KB, 457x300) Image search: [Google]
nagasaki_afterbomb.jpg
50 KB, 457x300
Why isn't Obama going to Nagasaki? Debates can be done about the first bomb in Hiroshima, but the second bomb is universally agreed to have been overkill and completely unnecessary. The citizens of Nagasaki deserve an apology.
>>
Why is the first post the best post?
>>
>>75247664
I have no idea.
>>
Oh come on you fuck. You know damn well if he was apologizing in any form you would have taken issue with it.
>>
Obama is a traitor. And doing it on Memorial day? Fuck off, Barry.
>>
>>75248228
hastag cuckservative
>>
>>75247615

Nips didnt immediately surrender after Hiroshima

Nagasaki was necessary instead of thumb twiddling for the next two months till they might surrender after all.
>>
>>75247615
because he is suggesting Nuking Japan some more.

They arn't multicultural Enough yet.
>>
It was a war. You don't show mercy in a war cuck. The bombs were completely justified, might makes right.
>>
>>75247664
It isnt, and thanks for proving that
>>
>>75247615
He's not going because he's not apologizing. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the fault of instigating a war with America. Nagasaki only deserves a better government, and that's what it got. Imperial Japan is dead and they're so much the better for it.
>>
>>75248778
says the country that had absolutely no 'might' whatsoever in WWII and surrendered without a fight

By your logic should norway even be allowed to exist? I'm leaning towards 'no'
>>
>>75247615
>overkill and completely unnecessary
The Japs didn't surrender after the first bomb

Let the Japanese government apologize to their people
>>
>>75247615
Second bomb stopped russians from their ideas in the west.
>>
>>75247615

The Jews who run our government and want war with China have Onigger on a speaking tour to
bolster relations with other Asian countries so they can use them when the time comes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.