[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want it to happen, /pol/...But it just won't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: brexit.png (567 KB, 1173x629) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
567 KB, 1173x629
I want it to happen, /pol/...But it just won't.
>>
>>75247151
It won't if the BBC keep allowing cunt economists like the guy on the Daily Politics at the moment on.

Thankfully based Andrew Neil destroyed his arguments.
>>
>>75247151
It won't, the referendum will be nullified if the result is leave.
>>
>>75247151
Why would you want it?
Do you think the leftists would stop ruining your country if they sat in london rather than brussels?
>>
>>75247318
It's more than that. It's also about taking down the fourth reich without firing a single round.
>>
>>75247318
Yes
>>
>>75247382
>Also not wanting to see Merkel's face literally melt into a pool of goo after seeing the result
>>
Polls are close anon. It could happen
>>
>>75247151
>I want it to happen, /pol/...But it just won't.

Not with that attitude it won't, you're a defeatist, just lay down and die.

I'll still be there at 7am on the 23rd to vote out, just stay in bed anon, you've already decided the outcome.
>>
>>75247375
>>75247382
Whats bad about a fourth reich?
A united europe with a good democratic system and solidarity between its members would be good thing.
It would be a long way and we would need a genocide or two and a mass lynching of politicians. I don't think its a bad idea though.
>>
File: 1464060502439.png (277 KB, 350x529) Image search: [Google]
1464060502439.png
277 KB, 350x529
I really hope it will happen. I don't want non-whites/Aryans (Anglos) near my Aryan continent
>>
>>75247711
Calm down Aseel
>>
File: Oh-You.png (42 KB, 227x189) Image search: [Google]
Oh-You.png
42 KB, 227x189
>>75247699
>A united europe with a good democratic system

There is nothing democratic about the EU, people don't vote for the EU committee nor their treaties, acts, laws etc etc it's ALL in-house
>>
>>75247711
Reminder that you still have a massive kebab/refugee problem.
>>
>>75247260
This is the UK we're talking about not some banana republic. Bad results don't get nullified. That would be embarrassing and considered poor form. Much more civilised to ensure they're prevented from happening.

>>75247699
>A united europe with a good democratic system
Get back to us when you've sorted that out. The current system is a mess.
>>
>>75247151
Could you leave northern Ireland behind if you do, that would be great, thanks.
>>
>>75247151
the thing that worries me is if britain leaves
it will still be the eus bitch.
by saying if u do not do this britain. we will use all of the eus army .
>>
>>75247932
That's what
>a mass lynching of politicians
is for.
It's shit in its current state, but that doesn't mean it's a priori a bad idea.
>>
>>75247711
Too bad we're going to export as many beady eyed Anglo's as possible to spite you.
Aryan time is over.
>>
>>75248017
what do you think the scot result was you mong, western democracy is a meme
>>
>>75247151
It's like here...
We voted NO twice, because it's OUR FISH, yet again they just threw us in what they called the EEC days after....

So pretty much a puppet still.

I think they will fuck you over too, but I hope you get out of this shit.
>>
File: W1cmLh.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
W1cmLh.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>75248017
>Get back to us when you've sorted that out.

It's ok Cameron said he's going to sort out a reformed EU for us and everything will be ok
>>
>>75247699
>A united europe with a good democratic system and solidarity between its members would be good thing.
No it isn't

Giving Germans any kind of power is a recipe for disaster. You guys are too autistic to run a country. We should go back to occupation zones.
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 375x506) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 375x506
>>75247151
Try to have a faith. It's already been proven (by YouGov I believe) that a lot of the polls are being taken in a shitty method. All you can do is try to make the apathetic people in your life vote. I know at least two people who are fucking sane and would vote to Leave but have openly admitted they're too fucking lazy and disinterested and probably won't bother to vote. These are the people we have to bully into voting. If we lose this referendum then I guess we deserve our fate for sharing this nationality with a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>75248119
That was my point you mong. Go to bed.

>>75248158
Good old Dave. I'm sure he's fixed it so everything will peaches and cream.
>>
>>75247151

Just keep spreading the news of the EU gearing up to block right nationalist elected governments from participating in EU policy.

Also the EU brainstorming to completely ban any and all speech that they consider "problematic" from the internet

The EU is fascist, and it's showing it's true face more and more each day, just keep hammering it.
>>
my faith is starting to renew.

Every TV debate the remainers get utterly crushed.
>>
File: image.png (261 KB, 362x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261 KB, 362x504
>>75248298
Of course he has. He would be campaigning to Leave if the reforms he'd achieved weren't monumentally excellent! ;^)
>>
>>75248261
>You guys are too autistic to run a country.
Atleast our Hochdeutsch doesn't sound as retarded as your pile of shit you call a language.

>Giving Germans any kind of power
I don't want Germany to have the power, I want Europeans to have it.
Hate the politicians, not the system.
>>
>>75248080
>It's shit in its current state

That's true and trying to reform the EU is even harder because any ONE member can veto any changes.

The whole way the EU is set up is that no single person is accountable, the common-man is so disconnected from the EU committee it's very hard to pinpoint who does what, when, where and how never mind protest, and if you did want to protest, which building do you protest outside of, will you even get close enough to protest to make you voice heard without being ushered away

The whole EU committee is transient, they're never in one place long enough to know who does what, no accountability
>>
>>75248540
i request links for our collective entertainment
>>
>>75248029
>we will use all of the eus army

People keep bringing this up. For real, though. Which army?

Only Britain and France have militaries left that are worth a damn, and France cannot take Britain's, especially since those guys are on standby almost every fucking hour of every fucking day out of fear for a nationwide revolt. Poland would come close, but I have this feeling they're not going to do as the EU demands.
>>
>>75248029
>by saying if u do not do this britain. we will use all of the eus army .

And then NATO say's I don't fucking think so m8
>>
>>75247151

Don't lose hope my based teadrinking friend.
The recent polls only aim at demoralizing you and to discourage you from voting.
You have the golden opportunity to crash this plane full of tyrannic bureaucrats with no survivors.
Austria was already a huge disappointment if you fail as well I will be really depressed.
Pls make it fucking happen.
>>
>>75248017
>he thinks they would allow Leavy McLeaveface to actually win
Cute.
>>
File: 1337.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1337.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>75248261
>people you recognize on /pol/
>that butthurt Dutchman who hates Germany
Loving every Kek
>>
>>75249217
My sarcasm was clearly too subtle.
Of course Leave won't be allowed to win.
Why do you think they sent Boris the buffoon to 'help'?

Even Farage has no real incentive to win because if we leave, he has no purpose, his party would instantly become less relevant than the Lib Dems.

Maintaining the status quo suits all the politicians just fine.
>>
>>75247151
It won't happen as it would break up the UK. England would leave but Northern Ireland and Scotland would stay. Scotland due to the SNP and Northern Ireland as it needs EU funding and Westminster funding to even stay alive.

Anyway, leaving those two behind is a good thing. Just keep England and Wales.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.