[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Africa approves land expropriation bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 32
File: RIPsouthafrica.jpg (41 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
RIPsouthafrica.jpg
41 KB, 624x351
They are at it again over in Africa. South Africa is pulling a Zimbabwe. How long before mass starvation and runaway inflation?

>South Africa's parliament has approved a bill allowing the government to expropriate land in the public interest. The measure will allow the compulsory purchase of land to place more in black ownership.

>Under the new law, the state will be able to expropriate land in the "public interest", paying the owner a value determined by a government adjudicator.

>"The passing of the bill by parliament is historic and heralds a new era of intensified land distribution programme to bring long-awaited justice to the dispossessed majority of South Africans," the ANC (African National Congress) said in a statement.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36381572
>>
>>75244860
Taking bets over how long untill SA is Zimbabwe 2.0
Currently going for 3 years.
>>
>>75244860
I reckon every white person in SA should leave and go to Europe or somewhere. Crash the plane with no survivors.

They (the rest of SA) wouldn't know what to do, it'll be hilarious as fuck.
>>
>>75245332
unfortunately nobody wants white immigrants and refugees these days. It's all about the poor oppressed shitskins.
>>
Only thing more satisfying than watching Niggers burn down and loot their own communities, is watching them *literally* starve themselves to death then beg for help
>>
>>75245332
they dont want to leave because its their home
>>
>>75244860
They all better keep their silence when we return the favor with shitters in Europe.
>>
>>75245332
>I reckon every white person in SA should leave and go to Europe or somewhere.
they literally wont let them

last year Britain LITERALLY deported a dying white woman back to SA after she had been living in the UK for decades
>>
>>75245524
Same with Australia, I think we actually turn down whites from SA. I think it has something to do with the 'boer war'

>>
>>75244860
Wait, does this mean they can tell any white person to fuck off and take 0.01 cents for their property, and its perfectly legal?

They're gonna put white people out on the streets starving just because niggers cant get their shit together?
>>
File: 1411912017497.png (1 MB, 795x1131) Image search: [Google]
1411912017497.png
1 MB, 795x1131
South Africans are working proof that being a cuck is hereditary.
>>
>>75245332
Sorry, no white people with similar heritage, culture, and language allowed.

Only hostile brown people, please.
>>
>>75245551
the scary part:
South Africa still has functional nuclear reactors, for electricity production
>'sok, we'll let the niggers run it bwahahahahahahaha
>>
Tyrese could be a good farmer.
>>
>>75245789
Kek
>>
This is what happens when you betray Rhodesia
>>
>>75244860
>one of the most racist countries in the world
>constantly pushing for more racial legislation
>not a peep from the "anti-racist" left

I hope the pendulum swings soon. I hope the left will be completely destroyed in Europe. I genuinely hope I can still be a brownshirt in my lifetime, and build Europe up again. And I hope we can provide a place for Afrikaners in Europe by kicking out a nigger or muslim for every Afrikaner we must take in. After all, that's just us enacting similar laws. Any leftist who complains, is a hypocrite.

And then, when Africa has starved, we come back. And there will be no equality bullshit, this time. We will kindly request Africans vacate the land we conquer.
>>
>>75245789
Really makes you think...
>>
>>75245857
But it's ok, because there was apartheid before.
>>
>>75245656
I can't imagine being in such a shitty position.
>Generations of ancestors lived and worked these lands
>Suddenly have to abandon it all because of impulse driven gibsmedat that will turn the prosperous land to waste
>World turns a blind eye because you're white
>>
>>75245656
And that's the damned shame of it isn't it. They built that nation from nothing, and now they are being forced out of it. They have nowhere to go not because no one will accept them, but because they are losing their home.
>>
>>75245729
Kinda, yeah. Except for whites they'll probably get murdered or emigrate before starving.

Essentially, when Zimbabwe violated their contract with white farmers and the British government to only buy from willing buyers-sellers land ended up in the hands of incompetent cronies.

So, while white families lost their property and employment overnight, the country soon began to crash its own economy.
>>
>>75245808
If South Africa's nuclear reactors are worth anything, they'll simply stop before they do anything dangerous.

Though I'd pay big bucks to have a livestream going when they try and "Fix" it.
>>
>>75245690
Yeah, this is one of those things that makes me angry.

I have SA family, and to come here on VACATION, a middle-aged woman had to be vouched for. As if she's some sort of fucking terrorist. Yet we let real terrorists in without contest, and only the barest minimum of control.

Stuff like this has made me lose complete faith in Western democracy and humanism. It's all just a sham we're being told in order to agree with policy that aims to destroy us. None of the rules leftists say are oppressive when applied to actual risk populations, are apparently bad when applied to white people.

I no longer want just an end to immigration. I want the widespread razing of leftist political structures, and I want leftist politicians and bureacrats to contemplate their mistakes while breaking rocks on some god-forsaken arctic island.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 568x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 568x720
Oh fuck most of my family lives there still. I gotta get them out like asap
>>
>>75245857
you can't be racist to white people, idiot
>>
Meh. As if most countries don't already have this law.

>Want to build a highway
>Houses in way
>Hey guys we taking your houses to build this highway and we will pay you an amount set by the ittybittytitty committee
>Nobodycares.png got money
>>
>>75245808
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75246095
Fampai, are you a nigger?
>>
>>75244860

I am very happy about this! :D
>>
>>75244860
Diversity Now! Multiculturalism Now! More Whites in Africa Now!
>>
>>75246095
Except that is to build roads and shiet not diversify the land owning population
>>
>>75244860
/pol/ we know what to do... Marry a white qt SA and reunite her family with approval of our cuck laws!
>>
File: download (3).jpg (4 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4 KB, 226x223
>>75246095

Completely different law with different rules, has no way near the same consequences.
>>
File: orcs at the gate.jpg (403 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
orcs at the gate.jpg
403 KB, 1200x835
>dis farm my farm nau u gib
>>
>>75246153

Do you really think a nigger in Africa could use a pc to post on 4chan?
>>
>>75246095
yea, we have this too. Happened to a friend because they had to build a highway on his terrain. He got paid a lot for some shitty terrain he didn't use
>>
>>75244860
Good. Hopefully they have been adequately taught how and what to farm.
>>
On the brighside, it all sets a precedent for Europe to follow.

One day in the future perhaps
>>
>>75244860
Do you know what make me angry. That in 10-15 years. When SAs economy starts to collapse. As white farmers are murdered, and hundreds more dispossessed. As the "Rainbow Nation" just becomes Zimbabwe 2.0. The white liberals won't look at the chaos and see yet another example of niggers breaking everything they touch.

They will blame the farmers, for still being racist and provoking it. They will say the whites didn't deliver equality quick enough after the end of apartheid. They will say that what will happen will be just and deserved, and the white victims will deserve their fates to pay the blood debts of some unspecified ancestral crime.
>>
>>75246095
>t. Vanity Okwumba

It's literally illegal in the Western world for laws like this to be based on race.

Don't worry, though. We'll change that soon enough. Honeymoon for black people in the world is over.
>>
>>75246238
>look at me
>I am the farmer now
>>
>>75245250
will take longer than that, SA always had a considerably bigger white population than Rhodesia. 15 to 20 years for SHTF probably.
>>
>>75245332
Most can't leave because they don't have any money.
>>
>>75244860
>the state will be able to expropriate land in the "public interest"
Like in France since 1789
>>
I just want to say that I hate white South Africans. I've known several who have fled that country and none of them have been any good. Literally all of them are refugee-helper German-hating scum who should not be here.
>>
>>75246245
A Somalian occasionally posts pictures of the goats he fucks, so anything is possible.

Post hand and timestamp.
>>
>>75246433
Except unlike france they're going to do it based on race to fuck over white people
>>
>>75246488
My family is white SA and we're not cucked so fuck you kraut
>>
What many don't understand is this is not applicable to the average Johan living here in South Africa. This is applicable to the Jews in this country who own ridiculous amounts of land.
>>
>>75246095
>Many countries have a law allowing a government to purchase property needed for infrastructure works

>South Africa passes a low allowing the government to appropriate property to redistribute it to a different part of the population. The price of the property is to be determined by a government official

>These laws are the same

Zuma and crew are going to abuse this law. They get to choose what property to seize and at what price. Almost certainly this law will be used to enrich friends of the regime rather than experienced farmers as well.

>>75245250
Is right. You are heading in the same direction as Zimbabwe.
>>
>>75246488
Yup, allot of regressive white hippies here, they make me sick too. The funny thing is all the average joe blows who work normal jobs around black people and everyone else cannot leave the country.

The white hippies who want all that typical regressive shit usually have rich parents so they can run away and they never ever have to truly deal with african culture except for their one or two upper class black friends that went to school with them.

Their coconut black friends.
>>
>>75245250
6 months
>>
File: zimbabwe is shit.png (1015 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe is shit.png
1015 KB, 2093x608
>>75244860
>How long before mass starvation and runaway inflation?

Five years.
>>
If you think that means your 3 bedroom house in the suburbs you are completely retarded.
>>
>>75246774
>all this denial

The jews have really done a number on you.
>>
>>75246701
Yea I know several south Africans and can attest to this.

Easy for them to be liberal idealists when they have a dual passport to USA or UK and can quickly skip town when shtf
>>
File: Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg (455 KB, 689x912) Image search: [Google]
Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg
455 KB, 689x912
>>75244860
how many times have the Great Leap Forward been attempted and failed now?
>>
>>75246823
Sad to watch. Tbh
>>
File: Voltaire-portrait-3.jpg (22 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
Voltaire-portrait-3.jpg
22 KB, 800x445
>>75244860
>thinking about that afrikaaner talking shit about France
>"nah we will never get zimbabwe'd"
>3 days later
>mfw
>>
File: img_20140922_053640.jpg (94 KB, 592x830) Image search: [Google]
img_20140922_053640.jpg
94 KB, 592x830
>>75244860
Boere need to get out of SA now.
It's over.

If you are a fellow saffa reading this start pushing for your family to leave. Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, America, Europe, Canada, Hong Kong, Dubai, start looking at your options.

The writing was on the wall ever since Malema appeared on the spotlight. People used to say he was a doos with no support, now he's leading SA's third largest party.

Boere suffer the highest murder rate of any ethnic group in the world, and now they will come for your land.
>>
>>75246774
No, what it means is the appropriation of land owned by experienced farmers and handing it to people without the skills or understanding to look after it.

If you cannot see this, you are the retard.
>>
>>75246728
>not posting the full saga
>>
>>75244860
>That picture

Do they actually expect me to believe he knows how to read that sign?
>>
>>75245702
What? We have loads of them here. One of them was in the previous cabinet.
>>
>>75246995
I have 3 little cousins in Joburg. What would I have to do to convince immigration to let me take them in?
>>
>>75246701
Yeah, that's been my experience, too. They're nice people, no doubt, but their attitude given where they are from can be... shocking, to say the least.
>>
>>75244860
Don't blacks own like 90% of the land already?
>>
File: rhodesia.jpg (41 KB, 725x519) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.jpg
41 KB, 725x519
So seeing how the white South Africans can't go back to Europe and can't stay in black SA. What are the likelihood that most of the boers will just go to one place in South Africa and become more and more independent and eventually fight for independence? Can the Namibia meme become a reality soon?

If they can't flee and they can't stay they have no other option but to fight for their survival.
>>
I just need to get my bachelors degree and then try to get the fuck out of here. Hopefully the universities won't be burnt to the ground before I can get it. :/
>>
>>75246095
Except that's for public use and this is for literally nothing.
>>
>>75247171
Yeah. And the best part is most Blacks in South Africa aren't even native to the region, they're West Africans who immigrated to SA after white people turned it into a nice place to be, then genocided the native black populations.
>>
>>75244860
If they weren't planning on genociding the niggers in Africa to begin with, why the fuck did they want to live there?

Super fucking nigger continent
>>
>>75245808
Dear God, why.
>>
>take land from raciss whitey
>sell it to china man
>justiss
Blacks are so easy to Jew it's not even funny.
>>
>>75247283
Start talking to foreign companies as soon as you can. Try to do internships with them of possible so they can sponsor you
>>
File: khoisan namibia.jpg (228 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
khoisan namibia.jpg
228 KB, 1280x960
>>75247312
>then genocided the native black populations.
Yep, if the eternal anglo hadn't been there to enforce some basic humanitarian rights i don't think there would be any Capoids/Khoisan left, everything would be Bantu/Congoloid
>>
>>75246774
Doos when food production collapses from the farm takeovers you will starve in your three bedroom house all the same

The maize for the mielie meal?
SA is already importing it. After having been a net exporter for over a century.

Guess who they will blame when they don't get their pap anymore?
>>
>>75246095
>>75246583
>>75246774
What I don't think you understand is that there is a great difference between eminent domain and what Zuma and friends are proposing. While both are ostensibly used for the "public interest," the type used elsewhere usually is done on the pretense of a tangible net positive for the public at large (such as schools, hospitals, roads, etc)- basically tangible things. What is proposed in South Africa, and implemented in Zimbabwe, is just taking land from people who know how to use it and then give it to a bunch of people who have no idea how to use it simply on the pretense that the ancestors of the former group "stole" it from the latter; there is no actual benefit for society beyond balancing a mythical checkbook in the sky that is Social Justice and screw the people alive now. Bluntly put it is a vanity project that is doomed to fail and result in mass starvation simply to get votes and to make people feel good in the very short term.

TL;DR This
>>75247293
>>
>>75246426
I would welcome white SA refugees. Would let them stay in my flat for free until they get a job and get their own place.
>>
>>75247283
what uni you at bru?
>>
>>75247275
Doesn't sound that weird, to me. But I think you will see a division between a white state, and helper whiteys remaining with the black state. I also suspect that the leftist governments of the West will call them racists and boycott them, not to mention turn a blind eye when they are genocided. That is, if the leftist governments are still around by that time. I hope with everything I've got that leftism will be eradicated over the coming decades. No more mewling over democracy and human rights. The left never supported those things when it came to their enemies, so why should we? I want them gone, totally and utterly.

And if THAT comes to pass, well, no more "kill whitey" bullshit for the nogs.
>>
Whites need to bug out to Australia or Eastern Europe and let the savages starve.
>>
>>75247060
Do you have it? This is gold.
>>
>>75245808
>South Africa voluntarily disarmed it's nuclear weapons after apartheid was looking to end.
I feel really bad for the White South Africans
>>
>>75247610
Don't you think they will be able to trade with parts of asia and maybe eastern Europe?
>>
>>75247655
because they didnt want a nuke in the hands of those commie kaffirs m8
>>
File: mugabe.jpg (40 KB, 332x960) Image search: [Google]
mugabe.jpg
40 KB, 332x960
>>75247646
>Do you have it? This is gold.
This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>75247580
Same, except all they're doing by going to your country is trading Mud Niggers for Sand Niggers. I'd definitely help conservative South African people.
>>
>>75247782
I know, it was very noble of them
It's scary to think that the writing was already on the wall that early
>>
>>75247782
Probably sold that shit to china lets be real
>>
>>75247491
This is what my dad did.
They helped him get a working visa and helped with getting our entire family resettled.

Of course it helps he has a degree in agricultural engineering and over two decades of experience.
>>
File: 1242365382168.jpg (35 KB, 358x484) Image search: [Google]
1242365382168.jpg
35 KB, 358x484
>>75244860
If they try to take farms I hope whites salt the earth before leaving. That'll fuck em.
>>
>>75245808
I'm gonna love every minute of this.
>>
>>75245524
Well, you are wellcome here. I guess its same for Ukraine/Belarus/any ex-USSR/Polland.
>>
>>75247767
Asia probably values their contacts with African governments more, so they'll pay lip service to the idea of racism while calling the kaffers monkeys behind their backs.

Eastern Europe is still in the EU, at this point. And EU-policy is synonymous with anti-white policy.
>>
File: 1455684500686.jpg (297 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1455684500686.jpg
297 KB, 2093x608
>>75247873
They don't need to take the effort. blacks can't farm.
>>
>>75244860

uh oh
>>
Fucking ANC is nothing but salty niggers grabbing white men's stuff because they're jealous. The only white majority city (Cape Town I think) is actually not a shithole economically.

I got family there, small business gets the same shit. If you start a company with 3 white friends, you are forced to make 51% of the ownership/shares black owned or you will receive a work penalty. It's absurd.

Zimbabwe soon
>>
>>75246488
boer heritage fag here
you don't know shit
>>
>>75247839
The afrikaans would never deal with communists, never. They completely deconstructed all nuclear weapons and all chemical weapon programs.
>>
>Year 2025
>"daddy what was "south Africa" "
>"m-m-my home sweety"
>"were you a farmer? In school they teach us that the white people were so very mean to the rightful African citizens who built the country? Why are you so racist daddy?"
>"w-w-what?"
>"my teacher said its illegal to refer to Zululand as south Africa now"
>"...have you ever heard of Rhodesia"
>"never heard of it...wait didnt Zimbabwe conquer them?"

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>75247873
Unnecessary measure. When it happened in Rhodesia the blacks occupied the land and ate all of the grain. They didn't realize they actually had to farm to get food.
>>
>>75247873
The blacks ARE the salt of the Earth. And not in a good way.
>>
>>75248089
>I guess that you are white
How can you survive there without being killed? Dont want the kaffirs to kill you all the time?
>>
File: 1464337119944.jpg (481 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
1464337119944.jpg
481 KB, 2465x795
>>75244860

Zimbabwe style collapse by 2020.
>>
>>75248189
>having kids

less kids means humanity ends faster
>>
>>75248371
What if more kids means the next hitler sooner?
>>
>>75246238

What a fucking nightmare.
>>
File: _feraligatr__by_arvalis-d6q14zh.jpg (133 KB, 1105x722) Image search: [Google]
_feraligatr__by_arvalis-d6q14zh.jpg
133 KB, 1105x722
>>75248319
>we do not even steal for a living. there is nothing to steal anymore

The niggest quote right there
>>
>>75244860
this shit is straight up illegal

UN resolution vetoing it when?
>>
>>75248316
From experience, shoot at them. The police is unlikely to investigate anyway. Dunno if killing them makes a difference, though.
>>
>>75244860
dark time ahead desu
>>
>>75248774
Hahahahahahahahahah omg thats a good one

Because the UN is going to get off their ass to protect some white farmers in africa
>>
>>75246701

>Yup, allot of regressive white hippies here, they make me sick too. The funny thing is all the average joe blows who work normal jobs around black people and everyone else cannot leave the country.

This.

One particular SA I know got in because his grandparents were kicked out of Germany under Hitler, then he spouts off constantly how our citizenship laws are racist.

He himself has spoken quite derisively about Boers, although he has a German name and a Dutch mother. He's Volksverräter scum.

He himself refuses to speak German (he does so only haltingly and with a heavy accent) and claims to be British although the UK would throw him out if he tried to move there.

Literally all the saffers I met who have been able to move to Europe have expressed the same kind of hatred and ingratitude as this guy, but this isn't to say that they're all like this.
>>
I am simply disappointed.

I'm not angry that my parents didn't have the money to pay for my university.
I'm not sad that I can't get a job to allow me to pay for my studies while i work because I'm white and hand outs are for blacks only.
I'm not angry that I can't leave here and go somewhere else because I am white and not Muslim, crippled, trans, spirit kin.
I'm not sad that I can't support my family as well as they deserve.
I'm not angry that I have worked for a decade, from the bottom up, in the same position and young blacks get promotions ahead of me.
I'm not angry that my wife was beaten by burglars and tied up in our bathroom for the whole day I was at work because I am relieved she wasn't raped.
I'm not sad that I can't have the odd nice great like, say a holiday at the sea with my family.
I'm not angry that my 6yo son knows the proceedures for when there is a home invasion.

I am sad that I can't send my son to the best schools.
I am sad that my wife has to work all day.
I am sad that I don't feel safe at home.
I am sad that I feel I can't provide despite my eagerness to work and work hard for my family.
I am sad that my parents died in Rhodesia and had nothing left to leave us.
I am sad that I am perceived as an entitled white person.

I am angry that white people here act so guilty and ashamed.
I am angry that black students burn everything down when they have a tantrum.
I am angry that I feel I need to leave my homeland to keep my family safe.

What I am really dissapointed about is that no one cares because of the ridiculous notion that whites did this to themselves...

I just want to catch a break.
>>
>>75248774
>Implying they care for white people
>>
File: chinaman-delivery.jpg (94 KB, 674x388) Image search: [Google]
chinaman-delivery.jpg
94 KB, 674x388
>>75245747
More like a disease, as it also spreads to the natives.
>>
File: 1463717271020.png (115 KB, 800x364) Image search: [Google]
1463717271020.png
115 KB, 800x364
>>75249132

*Whispers*

Come home white man.
>>
>>75244860
Why don't we get a campaign going to pressure the EU to have a different immigration policy? One based on the return of diaspora, like the Jews in Israel? All Europeans should be granted the right of return, no matter their status, and then we will have all the migrants we need and can shut off the shitskin train.
>>
>>75249357
White people no longer have a rightful home... where are we supposed to go where we will be accepted?
>>
I guess this means the south Africa wine industry is over
It's a shame as they made good stuff
>>
>>75244860
Get outta there Reinier before its too late!
>>
>>75249565
You can go to Poland i guess?
>>
I'm aware of what happened in Zimbabwe/Rhodesia, but how is this the same thing?

The white farmers here are getting paid for the disposession.
>>
>>75249745
>here is 5 bottles of wine
>is fair payment government said so
>>
>>75249738
Burning public buildings.... just like home.
>>
>>75249565
Eastern Europe. Try Estonia for example: it's relatively cheap, the people speak English well and the government is anti-enrichment.
>>
>>75249565
your country is 9% white according to Wikipedia.

You just cant compare this with europe or north africa.
And your 80-90% non-whites are super-low iq africans (~60-70), as much as europe and the US are fucked: our immigrants have an iq of >85.

So in relative terms both europe, the US and canada should be a godsend for you.
>>
>>75249745
Yes and then the land goes to.... honest to god tribal niggers who won't do fuck all with it... whites get chased out and watch, we will somehow still be to blame for all the shit that goes down.
>>
File: 1464029813307.jpg (114 KB, 841x623) Image search: [Google]
1464029813307.jpg
114 KB, 841x623
>>75249865
>You just cant compare this with europe or north africa.

i meant North America...
>>
>>75249745
That's how it begins

http://www.biznews.com/leadership/2016/02/15/malema-sa-needs-zimbabwe-style-land-expropriation-without-compensation/
>>
>>75248774
>implying the UN isn't the largest anti-white, anti-Western organisation in the world

Everyone involved in the UN deserves to hang.
>>
File: 1392159500892.png (401 KB, 748x260) Image search: [Google]
1392159500892.png
401 KB, 748x260
>>
>>75245808
>South Africa still has functional nuclear reactors, for electricity production

They turned it into a bungee jump attraction...

http://www.southafrica.net/za/en/articles/entry/article-southafrica.net-sowetos-bungee-jump

Country has rolling blackouts... better turn our power generation into bouncy towers.
>>
>>75246245
There's that one Somali who wants to MAGA his shithole of a country.
Was it ever confirmed if he is an actual Somali?
>>
>>75249132

I wish I could trade you for the "German" South African I know.
>>
>>75249865
I have no doubt. However I do not qualify to move there, even if I had the money, and neither does my wife... white, no university degree.
>>
File: 1464350504502.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1464350504502.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>75249818
Burning a homo rainbow and your home is different
>>
>>75248867
>>75249174
>>75249933
proofs?
>>
>>75245250

If the current drought continues, I'll be surprised if it doesn't collapse in 2 years.
>>
>>75244860
I just can't comprehend the stupidity of Africans, I don't think they are actually capable of abstract thought so the whole "you will starve if you do this" goes straight over their heads.
>>
>>75249803
Are you really so naive as to believe the disposession compensation won't be set in the same law?

Usually it's grossly increased market price.

>>75249883
I'm aware it's bad, but it's still not the same thing. In Zimbabwe, niggers robbed, killed and destroyed white families.
In SA, the white families are getting paid to get the fuck out of there while they can. It's not the same thing one bit.

>>75249918
>this guy says
>>
>>75250091
If they would care for them wouldnt they be helping them somehow long time ago?
>>
>>75248371
It means less people to experience it.
How dare I deprive anyone of that?
>>
>>75248774
>UN
>Not a NWO anti-white/anti-west shill gathering.
I don't even think Asians like it anymore.
>>
>>75244860
>dispossessed majority of South Africans
Wouldn't it be "unposessed" or something?
Dispossessed implies that they owned it or had a right to it, and they didn't and don't.
They're all descendants of dirty immigrants that poured in to eat the white man's food back when it was the only place in africa that reliably had food, and now they're claiming they have a right to the land the white man was growing the food on when their ancestors arrived.
>>
>>75244860
I urge everyone white man in South Africa to do whatever you have to do to get the fuck off that godforsaken continent.
>>
File: image.png (860 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
860 KB, 750x1334
Are they dumb? Do they not see how that worked out in zimbabwe?
>>
>>75250134
It's not the same. You're right. But honestly most of us are trapped here. I don't have 5000ha of land... the fuck am I going to do?
>>
>>75250134
>Are you really so naive as to believe the disposession compensation won't be set in the same law?
It's not, the value will be evaluated by government adjudicators. And why the fuck would it be a grossly increased market price? Niggers won't be able to buy it that way.
>>
File: image.png (939 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
939 KB, 750x1334
>history literaily shows time and time again that if you kick out farmers, you will have a famine garuenteed
>they still do it
>>
>>75248371
>less kids
means handing Earth over to the chinks and nigs
>>
>>75250550
The absolute madapes.
>>
>>75250269
Don't forget to destroy ALL infrastructure so you can hasten their situation to Zimbabwe condition.
>>
This must be the most bluepilled thread I've ever seen on /pol/

People referring to and believing the same mainstream media that they do not trust on literally any other matter.

Truly disgusted.
>>
>>75244860
We are saying it everytime a thread about SA is made... JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SHITHOLE!!!!!
>>
>>75250498
I didn't think I'd have to explain the basics.
Niggers are not the ones paying for it, kek.
The government is using tax money to pay whites for their land and then redistributing it to blacks.
>>
>>75250357
With that attitude you won't get out.
My dad was a medium farmer, not a rich landowner, and we got out just fine.
>>
>alema said the willing buyer-willing seller model initiated by the ANC-led government was flawed.
>“If people want to buy the land and there is no willing seller we will never own a piece of land … it does not matter how much money we have,” he said.

Pls end this ride
>>
Working Visas for South Africans in Chile are at 47 USD
>>
>>75250860
Let me rephrase: I don't own any land whatsoever.
>>
>>75246199
Fuck I would marry here to give her green card status. Getting a qt 3.14 who will always understand how good she has it is an added bonus
>>
File: 1427464188441.jpg (194 KB, 720x597) Image search: [Google]
1427464188441.jpg
194 KB, 720x597
>>75244860
When Africa is ashes.....
Then you have my permission to farm.
>>
>>75245656
Do you feel the same about niggers born in Germany?
They should let niggerland go. Forget this godforsaken continent, let them all starve and die of aids for all i care.

We should lobby to get white "Africans" EU blue cards here, where their real home is.
>>
Someone just invade us please.
>>
>>75251483
If it weren't for all the niggers this place would be absolutely stunning. It is in places where there are no niggers, like deep in the wild.
>>
>>75246313
Europe is a lot whiter than your country m8.
>>
>>75245690
>Using literally not once but twice in the same post
Whatever merit it may have had is now void.
>>
>>75251617
Pretty sure the bongs are counted as wildlife...
>>
Actually Hungary and Belarus have expressed interest in taking in White South Africans.

If the world was just we'd take back South Africa and Rhodesia...

Look up Karin Smiths videos on South Afirca on youtube. It's seriously dire there right now anywhere outside of the Cape province.
>>
File: Oesterreich_header_177417819.jpg (197 KB, 860x380) Image search: [Google]
Oesterreich_header_177417819.jpg
197 KB, 860x380
>>75251556
Who cares, nature is beautiful all over the world. Places like Northern Siberia and Yukon are breathtaking. Doesn't mean you have to live there.
Here, have some Austrian travelbait
>>
>>75244860
Can't wait for the tidal wave of leftist excuses when South Africa becomes yet another failed African State.

They will think of every possible excuse except race.

Put blacks in charge and it is almost inevitable.
>>
>>75251863
There won't be any because this won't be covered. Can't remember the last time I saw SA in the news except something something Mandela great legacy
>>
>>75245250
11 minutes.
>>
>>75252006
Was there any coverage of the 24 schools burned down because the niggers were unhappy about being split into a different municipality? Rural niggers... honestly...
>>
>>75244860
You know what, I absolutely support them. It's their country, and I understand that they don't want positions of power in their country to be given to others (e.g. whites).

Nonetheless, it's a horrible idea from a practical standpoint and they'll probably die from famine.
>>
>>75249818
>public buildings

That was a giant paper "gay pride" rainbow.

Poles are hardcore Catholic and/or Eastern Orthodox.

Don't go there is you're a lispy faggot.
>>
>>75252326
I just saw fire in the thumbnail... I don't care if they burn poofs.
>>
>>75244860
Eh, I don't anything will change. The younger kids aren't as dumb as their parents since they have some education.
>>
>>75252297
You seriously need to get red pilled on South Africa.
There where no Blacks in South Africa when the Boer arrived.
There where nomadic Koisan bushpeople who to this day do not consider themselves black.
It was over 100 year before a white man saw what you would consider a black african.

Look on youtube at Karins Smith South Africa history. Seriously what you know of South Africa is wrong.
>>
>>75252297
>it's their country
Yes, think about all the civilization that was there before we colonized it
>>
>>75252326
Poles aren't Orthodox. None of the Western Slavs are.
>>
>>75247541
Bullshit the Afrikaaner nationalist parties basically fought against white immigration after they defeated the United Party. If they allowed more europeans to immigrate the country wouldn't be in as a dire state.
>>
>>75244860
All the whites is SA need to get on a plane and fly to Aus, land and claim refugees status, because a white in SA is more likely to be murdered then any afghan or Iraqi or Syrian, and those fuckers get let in all the time and never even try to assimilate.
>>
>>75252502
Really doesn't matter. They have a right to self-determination whether they are civilized or not.
>>75252471
I'll look into it, thank you.
>>
>>75252633
No I meant there were no black people there
It was empty
South Africa was ideal for colonization as there was nothing
>>
File: blood-sickle-cell-disease.jpg (81 KB, 586x284) Image search: [Google]
blood-sickle-cell-disease.jpg
81 KB, 586x284
>>75249803
>b-b-but Comrade General Comptroller Mugoogabooga.... those are from my wine cellar...

fug... Shame you can't just be a mad scientist and make some form of weaponized sickle cell.
>>
>>75251650
kill yourself dude i used it correctly
>>
>>75252695
Ah I see what you mean. Like I said to the other anon, I'll look into it, looks like most I believed about SA was wrong. Thank you guys!
>>
>>75252549
I've met a few. That's why I put Catholic 1st.

I know it's like 86% RC though.
>>
>>75249132
Ausfag here, married a Afrikaans girl, I know how bad it is there, sympathy for you, try to get the fuck out, its only going to end badly.
>>
>>75252799
Probably East Slav diaspora in Poland.
>>
>>75246349
10-15 years from now, the liberals won't say anything, because they'll all be dead, either by their muslim pets or right wing death squads
>>
I hope this opens some eyes.
We in the rest of the European world don't even hear what's going on in South Africa.
Whites are being murdered at the highest rate of any group in the world there.

..and it's not just murder. They torture them for hours and sometimes days. They normally tie the father up and gang rape the children, breaking their hips and then torture them to death with hot irons and stoves.

Then the wife they iron their faces and pour boiling water down their throats. They don't kill the man... and they normally don't steal anything.

They leave him to live with it the rest of his days.

Please search South African farm murders on Youtube and tell everyone. These people need our help.
>>
>>75252633
No, they don't. Non-Whites have the right to extermination. Darwin Wills It!
>>
>>75244860
>paying the owner a value determined by a government adjudicator.
I just hope the remaining whites in SA get enough for a plane ticket out of there.

Thank God the last white government had the foresight to shut down and dismantle the nuclear program.
>>
>>75245808
They had nukes, too. Good thing they were dismantled before the ANC took over.
>>
>>75244860
Is South Africa not Zimbabwe-tier already?
>>
>>75253566
If it was you'd be hearing of mass starvation
>>
>>75250019
PFFFT
move illegally throw your passport away.

there they can't deport you.
>>
Sell what you can, flee to Namibia and burn the land and salt it. Leave nothing usable, scorched earth the kaffirs because they deserve to starve for doing this.
>>
South Africa has an average IQ of 77. To put that in perspective, depending on what scale you use, the average South African suffers from borderline retardation or at best, according to another scale, borderline intellectual functioning.

http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/za-south-africa
>>
SA bros are welcome to flee to New England, we'll gladly take any of you.
>>
>>75244860

What the fuck? South Africa belonged to the dutch before it became its own country. It was never nigger property until foreign powers started to put niggers in power.
>>
>>75252719
>Dude
>Literally
Goddamn summer fags.
>>
>>75255339
Forgetting the English and the independent Boer republics
>>
>>75249132
;_;7
>>
>>75246095
Except in America you can actually challenge the government's ability to take your home.
>>
>>75244860
They will just Emigrate to Nambia, I am sure they would take in their fellow whites.
>>
>>75245524
>all white south Africans immigrate to America
>get to call themselves African Americans
>Are already civilized
>Speak better English (with hot as fuck accents)
>Better educated
>totally burt fluster American Niggers
Plz come to America and help MAGA, you can live in my house and fuck my wife.
>>
Can somebody post the video of the south african farmer explaining things to some cucked liberal reporter?
>>
>>75256309
Oh and
>are already red pulled about blacks
>>
File: hotaru laugh.png (3 MB, 1913x1078) Image search: [Google]
hotaru laugh.png
3 MB, 1913x1078
>>75244860
nice blog dude haha
>>
will this apply to those whites-only colonies in south africa that exist because of some weird "right to self-determination" loophole in their constitution?
>>
How can I go about destroying or at least boycotting the South African economy?
>>
>>75256801
Stop listening to Die Antwoord
>>
>>75250353
You think it will cause a drought?
>>
File: Comrade Nelson.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Comrade Nelson.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>75255339
>foreign powers

I know it's to be expected here on /pol/... but in all seriousness,

It was communist JEWS and the Mossad.

I$rael destabilized it by agitating the niggers in order to take advantage of the chaos and inevitable dismantling of their nuke energy and weapons programs in order to steal assloads of weapons and isotopes.

Where do you think they got enough for those 300 odd nukes that every nation in the world knows they "don't have"???

>pic related, alongside wife and famed jewish commie agitator Joseph Slovo
http://www.southafricaproject.info/jews_and_communism.html
>>
>>75245857
Stop it dutchbro my penis can only get so erect!
>>
>>75249132
So sorry bro.
I wish there was something we could do to help you guys.

Maybe Trump will come save you
>>
File: NL_NL_NL_NL.png (535 KB, 5400x3350) Image search: [Google]
NL_NL_NL_NL.png
535 KB, 5400x3350
>>75245857
One can only dream anon
>>
File: lion.jpg (378 KB, 1063x631) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
378 KB, 1063x631
reminder to not fall for the "leave southafrica" meme. if your crafty and help each other you will do fine.
>>
>>75250134
"That guy" was considered a joke politician when I left South Africa in 2007 and now he leads the third largest political party in the country, with membership growing everyday.
>>
>>75250134
Whites ARE being killed in South Africa, are you nuts?
>>
>>75258260
I think you're right desu, especially as they had already worked together on their nuclear programs.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.