[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mohammed picture thread. an illiterate saudi arabian childfucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Mohammed and Aisha.jpg (30 KB, 244x308) Image search: [Google]
Mohammed and Aisha.jpg
30 KB, 244x308
mohammed picture thread.

an illiterate saudi arabian childfucking warlord claiming that god dictated the bible to him, and if you question/make fun of him, you will go to hell.

Post pictures that would enrage muslims, please. Im actually looking for a reasonably tame picture I could use as a t-shirt design to wear all day. Tame as in, not explicit and obviously racist.
I would like to have it point out that muhammed was a child raping fucktard.
>>
File: aishaadventures.png (37 KB, 596x597) Image search: [Google]
aishaadventures.png
37 KB, 596x597
come on then
>>
File: mohammed-lego.png (283 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
mohammed-lego.png
283 KB, 640x410
well?
>>
>>75244811

9/12...Poteyto/Patato
>>
File: koran_bible_toilet-vi.jpg (34 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
koran_bible_toilet-vi.jpg
34 KB, 400x303
are you aware that here is a golden opportunity to further your racist agendas under the veil of "protecting freedom of speech"? (also by protecting women and LGBT right, but I assume /pol/ isnt too hot about those)

face it, nobody wants to have to do with right wing nuts like yourselves, but say that you're protecting freedom of speech and the SJWs will rise to your defense
>>
>>75244987
animu+muhammed = animuhammed
>>
>>75246183
What the fuck sort of abstract cryptoshill datamining thread is this exactly?
>>
>>75246183
spoken like someone with no experience. "freedom of speech" is just a temporary excuse to uphold the progressive stack. as soon as you attempt to use it to criticize someone they don't want you to criticize, they'll start telling you that "freedom of speech doesn't cover hate speech" and such.
>>
File: PTM_vs_WW.png (337 KB, 664x417) Image search: [Google]
PTM_vs_WW.png
337 KB, 664x417
>>75244811

How dare you, kuffar!
>>
>>75244811
Bump for interest.

Tell us Hans--did a muslim annoy you today? Get it off your chest.
>>
>>75246183
>racist agendas

Islam is not a race. Muslims are not a race. Stop pushing this insanity..
>>
>>75246512
>"freedom of speech doesn't cover hate speech"

But that's almost only the case if I were to use my freedom of expression to denounce your people though, Chaim.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.