[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse-Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1463745702466.jpg (114 KB, 878x878) Image search: [Google]
1463745702466.jpg
114 KB, 878x878
WHAT the HELL is this reverse racism meme?Lefties have been throwing it at me left and right
There is just Racism WTF
>>
>>75244528
They are stupid and don't understand that racism towards white people is still racism.
>>
If you decide that only whites can be racist, the opposite is called reverse racism. Which you then can deny and ridicule.
>>
They realized their propaganda discourse was shit and got inspired by the jew/pol/acks contradictarian methode.

Funny thing is, they don't realize, that they have been subverted and are looking right into a classical C&D induced inner war.
>>
>>75244528
Name one genuinely impactful anti-white slur with decades/centuries of weight behind it

>>
>>75245003
Racism is not just slurs you FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>75245003
So because whites aren't fucking faggot pussies about racism, that means it doesn't exist. Stop shitposting Canada, you're making our maple trees and glorious beavers cry nigger tears
>>
>>75245003
Don't get ...irate..., but "potato".
>>
>>75245003
KILL ALL WHITES
>>
>>75245102
Not to mention this, niggers getting into med with a 2.0 or 50th percentile LSAT is a real thing and is racism.

It's also the reason blacks drop out at a rate of roughly 3x whites or asians. Ironically, asians do the best because, despite being minorities,they have to score even better than whites....

Cultural marxism hurts whites and the smart minorities. All it benefits is the beaners and shitskins
>>
>>75244528
It's generally a term used to classify on-white racism, because the people think racism is just something white people did to others way back when.

Some people in academia have been dumb as all hell and tried to make it a proper term and define it as a classification of racism where minorities (in any sense) hate on the majority. The problem with the classification here being that it implies the whole "Racism is power+prejudice" definition to give Reverse Racism any validity at all.

So it's just bullshit.
Tell people saying otherwise why they're wrong.
>>
File: Kanye-West.jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West.jpg
36 KB, 615x409
>>75244528
>when black people do it, it has to be in reverse
>>
>>75245003
Diversity
>>
>>75245003
Redneck
>>
File: 1459490684323.jpg (21 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1459490684323.jpg
21 KB, 500x338
>>75244528
>racism existing
>mfw any person can change their race and gender with a few dollars these days, so why does it matter?
>>
>>75245003
>genuinely impactful
With a get out clause like that why do I even bother.
You'll just tell me it doesn't count because not enough people died over it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)

I would bet good money that Africans and Asians have insulting terms for whites but not knowing their languages I can't give examples.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.