[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask two races traitors anything. My girlfriend is native American,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 9a6.jpg (54 KB, 680x467) Image search: [Google]
9a6.jpg
54 KB, 680x467
Ask two races traitors anything.

My girlfriend is native American, and I'm Australian. We're both high, atheists, and she voted for Sanders.
>>
>>75243949

Ask three races traitors anything.

My girlfriend is Australian Aboriginal, her boy toy is African and I'm Canadian. We're all high, atheists, and we all voted for Trudeau together.
>>
Ask two races traitors anything.

My girlfriend is American, and I'm American. We're both on coke, yuppies, and she voted for Trump.
>>
Is it really race traitorism if Natives are basically dead as a race already? You're really just kinda finishing them off at this point.
>>
>>75244091
FPBP
>>
>>75243949
>races traitors
Why do you feel any obligations toward your race? I'm trying to understand why so many people here feel like there race is a team they're on or something. Personally I don't feel like I have obligations to anyone but my family. I see it as family and everyone else. Thinking that people give a damn about you or are going to look out for you just because they share your race seems pretty naive.
>>
Ask 83 million race traitors anything.

My rapefriend is authentic syrian, I'm german (altough being german is a social construct and in fact non-existant, I must be whiped out regardless). We're both high on demoralizing soviet propaganda spun out of control, cultural marxists, and would have voted for the destruction of the european continent (altough we were never asked to vote anything).
>>
>>75243949
Please stop using Finnish memes.
>>
File: degenerate-wn.jpg (126 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
degenerate-wn.jpg
126 KB, 320x232
>>75244452
Most are just fucking with you cause they think it's hilurious.

A few are really that pathetic and deluded though. Easy to spot once you know what to look for.
>>
Ask the ultimate race traitor anything.

I am and American + Australian citizen who is about to marry a Chinese + Hong Kong Citizen in December.

I have helped her buy 3 properties in Sydney with her family and I plan to mix my white sperm inside her gook baby maker.

I have spent 2 years in China with her and 5 years in America during highschool.

We plan on exploiting Australia as much as possible by bringing her parents highly successfull businesses to Australia.
>>
>>75244452
Never got that either. Cultural differences are geographical, certainly not due to your skin pigments or your skull shape
>>
>>75245226
>>75244452
OK fine then I'll be serious for a moment.

This is why: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reification_%28fallacy%29
>>
>>75243949
m a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. Hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon madam.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.