[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white males such a bunch of weirdos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: Gratitude.jpg (66 KB, 431x766) Image search: [Google]
Gratitude.jpg
66 KB, 431x766
Why are white males such a bunch of weirdos?
>>
>>75243521
>Why are white males such a bunch of weirdos?

>White female
>get a tip that is double the cost of the meal
>complain and pretend you are a victim
>>
You know no guy will ever receive a tip half as good.

This whole world is becoming tits.
>>
>>75243521
>write a receipt yourself
>post it on instagram and claim someone else wrote it
>>
>Rhonda
Probably a dike fishing for sympathy. No one named Rhonda is attractive.
>>
>MUH DICK
>>
>>75244010
>>75244010
What about Rhonda Rou- nevermind you're right.
>>
>>75243521
Kind of effeminate writing
>>
>>75243858
>becoming
>>
>>75243521
>Recieve 50$ tip
>Complain

White women ...
>>
File: 464993943.jpg (32 KB, 425x434) Image search: [Google]
464993943.jpg
32 KB, 425x434
Because if you get beaten down constantly by society and told you're shit by women, the government, and minorities, yeah, it kinda fucks with your head.

Every other society, especially homogenous ones, males get passive reinforcement into how successful, important, and attractive they are.

Only in the West do men have to deal with psychological warfare on the part of people who really should not be trusted with any sort of power for childhoods at a time.
>>
>>75243521
The real question is why are white women so fucking stupid. Gets a tip nearly the same as the total cost of the meal and not only is an ungrateful bitch about it but feels the need to post it on social media to feed her never ending thirst for attention
>>
>>75243521
>diet pepsi
>obviously fat
>>
>>75243521
>Why are white males such a bunch of weirdos?
How do you know that the payer was a white man?
>>
>>75243858
>used to deliver pizza
>made out alright on tips
>absolute qt that wore short shorts always walked away with 3x as much

END TIP INEQUALITY
>>
>>75244133
It's too much for too little effort. Enough so that this tip made her feel like an objectified whore. This guy is playing a game she has no hope of comprehending
>>
>>75243521

Safe to assume that the guy that did wasn't attractive in her mind. If he was "hot" she'd have been all over that.
>>
>>75244248
>muh feels

just shut the fuck up and appreciate the free money, holy shit what's wrong with the West.

In other parts of the world if you get 50$ for free you just shut the fuck up and smile, because you know how much food, electricity water and other essential supplies it can buy you.
>>
>>75243858
Here's a tip, get a real fucking job Nigger.
>>
>>75243521
>get huge tip
>get told you're pretty
>find a way to complain about it
are there any rapefugees in delaware? I hope this cunt gets culturally enriched
>>
>>75244147
>Every other society, especially homogenous ones, males get passive reinforcement into how successful, important, and attractive they are.

But we are. Maybe it's just you, anon...
>>
>>75243521
Is she crying about receiving a fucking 50 dollar tip? Ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>75243582
To much GT, but right.
Time to do it like the muzzies and rape every bitch who dares to look up from the floor
>>
She's bitching about an extra 6 hours wages that she otherwise wouldn't be making? She must be beautiful or retarded
>>
>>75243521

I don't know. I think the impact of dropping a $50 bill with a message is a little more than a scribble.
I think, if you're going to creep out on a broad in a restaurant, you should at least pay cash so she doesn't have to show that shit to her boss.
And don't creep on a broad like that, with money, its just downright gaudy.
>>
File: the great emu war.gif (3 MB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
the great emu war.gif
3 MB, 400x291
>>75244470
Best advice you'll ever get on 4chan
>>
>>75243521
>diet pepsi
>>
>>75243521
>free 6 pack of chicken wings
>large pizza
>xtra cheese
>extra sausage

>DIET coke
>DIET
>>
>>75244988
i drink "diet" coke because i don't care for the taste of sugar and everything else is the same
>>
>>75245228
jokes on you faggot coke doesn't have sugar in it. Hell, if it had natural cane sugar it would be a hell of a lot more healthier than it is (which isn't to say it would be healthy, it just wouldn't be as bad).
>>
>>75243521
>i can't take a compliment
>>
>>75245284
jokes on u in norway we use real sugar in that shit

and

>tfw i drink pepsi max

didn't see that coming did ya?
>>
>>75243521

$50 tip
Which one of you fags was it?
>>
>>75243960

/thread

no guy writes like that and i don't think an establishment would have that color pen
>>
>>75243521

What if the caption is sarcastic and the customer was her boyfriend/husband, friend, sister, or other family member?
>>
>>75244196
He was.
>>
>>75245284
Corn syrup is almost never used in Soda in Europe. Coke here contains beet sugar.
>>
File: fuzzgold.jpg (103 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
fuzzgold.jpg
103 KB, 1462x1462
>>75245284
>coke doesn't have sugar
>#JustNorthAmericanThings
>>
>>75243521
A lot of them have lost their sense of reality thanks to the lack of social interactions caused by video games, television and the internet. Shit gets even worse if they don't have sisters close to their age since there's high chance that they'll become completely oblivious about women and thus turn in to fedoras.
>>
that's about the same amount her pimp charges for a blowjob

strange
>>
>>75243521
Rhonda here. The guy did this was a nigger.
>>
>>75244095
This, that's a girl's handwriting.
>>
>Its not attention whoring my narcissistic validation if I call him weird.
>>
>Anything over 15% is rape.
sounds about right
>>
File: overcooked.jpg (21 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
overcooked.jpg
21 KB, 300x239
>>75243521
how many times are you gonna make the same pasta, frodo?

she obv wrote it herself
>>
>>75243582
Bingo stingo.

Still some how the victim of being "BEING TARGETED BY CREEPS... OMG THIS IS SO OPPRESSIVE... WHY COULDN'T JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE GIVE ME THIS TIP. GUYS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES. THIS IS WHY I NEED FEMINISM!!!"
>>
>>75243521
Actually flirty behaviour in all ways is actually pretty silly, when I see some couples it really looks like some sort of forced happy time with bad jokes and comments going around all the time.
>>
Just one more reason NOT to tip.
>>
>>75243521
White females should know their place, we made the mistake giving them too much freedom
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.