[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys im concerned about the future. IN the next 50-100 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: asdfasdfasdf.png (454 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdf.png
454 KB, 600x367
guys im concerned about the future.
IN the next 50-100 years robots are going to replace most jobs.

Despite what everybody claims its pretty obvious there will end up a ton of poor people with no jobs while the rich who own the robots just get massively richer.

The value of a human will drop massively and we basically would no longer need 95% of the human race.

How do we not fuck this up?

Like i can a massive riot/world war starting if you displaced most of the workers, then the rich just build terminators and wipe them all out and its just the rich left.
>>
>>75243164
>N the next 50-100 years robots are going to replace most jobs.

In the next 50 years I' m either going to be retired or dead. Why the fuck am I supposed to care?
>>
Tell me why you think 95% of people need to live?
>>
>>75243261

Good luck denying 6 billion people the right to have children since it looks like a pointless waste of time.
>>
>>75243164
The 95% will not be unemployed, they will work shitty service sector jobs for a minimum wage. Not like it's much better than unemployment.
>>
>>75243164
Fuck off, they told us that there would be flying cars by 2000.

t. crotchety old man
>>
>>75243164
>implying anybody needs managers(the rich people)
Managers are the most useless people, the ones most easily replaced by my PC, especially in a globalised world where everything is predictable and run by same shit. We really don't need managers if there is one global bank, it's not like they are in danger of going out of business and they surely don't need promotion.
>>
>>75243261
Tell my why you think the elite 5% need to live and not be assissinated by terrorist groups receiving constant reinforcements from the desperate 95%.
>>
>>75243474

thats the point, a war will definitely break out, unless somehow society doesnt fuck this up, giong on our past record its worrying
>>
>>75243430
>especially in a globalised world where everything is predictable and run by same shit
Everything is predictable in a medieval village, and even there shit might get fucked up. In a globalized world, everything's so complex nobody actually understands what's going on.
>>
>while the rich who own the robots just get massively richer.

How are those rich people meant to get rich when suddenly no one can afford to buy their shitty products cause no one has money?
>>
>>75243164
>IN the next 50-100 years robots are going to replace most jobs.
Robots and mass automation will replace 99% of jobs in developed countries in less then 50 years.

Also quality shitposting, you are worried that human civilization will stop wasting time for tedious and boring tasks and start to spend more time being more creative?
>>
>>75243164
It won't be a war, too much collateral damage.

It will be a new plague.
>>
>>75243587
>How are those rich people meant to get rich when suddenly no one can afford to buy their shitty products cause no one has money?

you're gonna have to forgive them, they didn't think this part through yet.
>>
>>75243595
>spend more time being more creative
Yeaaaah, having the entire wealth of human knowledge at one click's distance definitely made as so much more creative.
>>
>>75243595

wait until there is 1 billion people trying to be writers and another 1 billion trying to be photographers, and another 1 billion trying to be rappers. People will pretty quickly realise that they cant compete against that many people.

Theres only so much that you can create, its going to be one big clusterfuck of oversupply.
>>
>>75243164
Nigger in 50 years we'll all be dead and the planet too damaged to sustain human life
>>
>>75243747
In 50 years I'm going to be a grumpy 80-year-old man.
>>
We need plenty of people to kill the xenos.
>>
>>75243164
our ancestors worked hard to get to this point. you don't NEED to work anymore, it's not fucking degenerate. they bore this fruit for us, so eat it; get a simple job, become a contractor. I hear wal-mart wants to pays $10 an hour now. we live in a time where all we need to do is serve each other and guide our own technology. if you want to work for a living then guide our tech, or create more. otherwise server your fellow people as customer service which isn't restricted to food btw.

if you're lucky you'll find an opportunity to thrive in mansions and yachts and live as the "5%", otherwise you'll still be living the dream of eating every day, looking at any sort of knowledge and entertainment on your computer, and jacking off in a tub of warm water.

the reason you morons aren't working 20 hours a week or less is because you don't realize the times we live in, that or wherever you live hasn't caught up yet.
>>
>>75243567
>it's so complex that McDonalds English-speaking Jesus is going to be on television
It's like there's absolutely nothing else than English sluts on MTV, it's so predictable a dog could guess it. We have automated fields already, water is automated too, what's there to manage? The second you get owned by foreign corporations is the second you know you will be doing their shit, like for example: Microsoft products, NATO products, no farm industry(all automated), no animal industry(all automated)....there's really no management aspect at all. The question to be asked is why do you even need to learn shit in school, why you need to know what automation does? You are simply wasting your time learning that.
>>
It's simple. We kill 95% of the human race.
>>
>>75243164
Dude... in the next 50-100 years we will BE the robots.

Look up computer intelligence and do some reading. Singularity is anticipated within the century. Humans likely either go extinct or achieve technical immortality.

The future is literally heaven or star trek.
>>
>>75243902
This, I'm going to be a mechsuit pilot and smoosh poor sad-bois.
>>
well then use that knowledge and become a guy that owns robots
>>
File: fick_angell_summers_18.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_angell_summers_18.webm
3 MB, 746x420
The age of the machine is upon us goyim
All who oppose our robot overlords will be slaughtered or taken to the mechanical breeding grounds for processing
>>
>>75243164

You're worried about machines pumping out goods 24 hrs/day 365 days/year making everything practically free for everyone??? Labor saving devices always enrich the world. Learn basic supply and demand economics for fucks sake.

Would you want to get rid of all modern day farming equipment also, so we can go from 3% of the population growing our food back to just about everyone working in the fields? Think of all the jobs that would create!

Moron
>>
>>75244511
>learn basic supply and demand
supply of labour goes up, demand for labour goes down. There is already a huge surplus of labour in the world. When men don't have jobs, they go to war.
>>
>>75243164
>next 50-100 years
Adidas opening totally automated production facility in Germany next year, USA the year after. Cost of wages in Asia too high.
>>
>>75243248
I guess we shouldn't care about Europe being swamped by non-whites, right? I guess we shouldn't care about anything, because we will be dead in 50 years. Just leave it to our children.

>>
>>75243164
This is why the contraction and even reversal of population growth isn't a bad thing. There won't be enough jobs for most kinds of people in the future. Pretending that we will be able to grow forever is a naive sentiment.
>>
>>75244202
HOW CAN HUMAN MEN COMPETE?
>>
>>75243630

Basic Income

The state pays you to spend money on their shitty product, the jewim isn't stupid.
>>
>>75243164
think of it this way, one person can make one cup in one hour with his bare hands. with a special cup making tool one person can make 5 cups in an hour. the end result is just more cups, this can only be a good thing. now obviously there is not a demand for 1000 cups however there will always be a demand for something, for example when automation increases productivity so much that that computers can be produced much more cheaply people will simply fill their entire walls with computers or every person will have their own mansion sized house to live in because automation made that level of production possible.

the only problem is the mass of people too stupid to learn how to run machines but that can be solved through a: letting all the useless niggers starve to death and b: a light eugenics program for white people
>>
File: fick_evi_fox_48.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_evi_fox_48.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>75245090
We can arm ourselves with state of the art Drilldos but even then it's an uphill battle
>you will never carry the drilldo into battle
>>
>>75243164
>The value of a human will drop massively and we basically would no longer need 95% of the human race.
Yea the same thing happened with the industrial revolution. Oh wait it didn't
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.