[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftist Berniecuck visits Trump rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: er.png (606 KB, 854x426) Image search: [Google]
er.png
606 KB, 854x426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GQtzUYSXEI

I don't get the point of this video, it makes the Trump voters look very friendly, willing to talk and debate, open for discussion and just all around nice people while the leftist throws jabs at them and videotapes the left scream violent words and ignorant shit while the Trump supporters try to calm them down.

Also
>Makes gay jokes at gay guy
>it's okay because he is voting for Trump

That double standard is amazing.
>>
>>75242694
>That double standard is amazing
You should see how they treat blacks who dare leave the Democrat Plantation.
>>
>>75242694

Wow, what a manlet. He must be 1.15 Shapiros tall.
>>
>>75242694
>it makes the Trump voters look very friendly
>trump guy about to punch him just because he wouldn't say who he's supporting

That's some industrial strength delusion you got there, moron
>>
i love joe, this was a good video. Managed to make both sides laugh.
>>
>>75244840
That's one fucking guy in the whole video, and he wasn't about to punch him at all, where the fuck does he do that? He was just getting a little mad because he was thinking he was a liberal trying to make them look stupid, he was wrong because he really didn't make anyone look dumb but the rioters.

Is that the only thing you can find?
How about the rest of the video? Can you find anything else leaf?

Because there's plenty of stuff the leftist did and I'm sure there was more but he cut it out.
>>
>>75244840
>one guy not punching an agitator makes trump supporters look violent
>meanwhile Mexicans and liberals are assaulting police officers at trump rallies
>>
>>75242865
A couple of years ago at an NRA convention a couple of Obama's brownshirts beat up a black republican who was anti abortion, yelling "WHAT KIND OF A NIGGER ARE YOU"

>it's disgusting how they treat blacks who think for themselves
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 198x165) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 198x165
>>75244410
A Ben Shapiro is now an official measurement equal to 4 feet 11 inches but implies the object can shapeshift into a cockroach
>>
>>75242694
it's always the same with this leftwing trash. if someone supports a somewhat rightwinger, suddenly everything is allowed. but if the right uses the same instruments, the left and all the media goes rampage. was the same here with out presidental election.
i'm not such a big fan of the right, but these double standards and hypocrisy get me mad everytime. i really hate the left.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.