[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ausfags, how have you benefitted from things you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 750x926) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 750x926
Ausfags, how have you benefitted from things you didn't do two hundred years before you were born?
>>
>>75242109
It's a fucking travesty what you did to the abos.

You set stick technology back 200 years with that bullshit.
>>
>>75242109

I guess you should just accept your blame by know Australia
>>
>>75242323

by *now :^)
>>
>>75242109
Finish them off.
>>
Only because if we assimilated into aboriginal culture we'd be sleeping outside and expending most of our energy hunting.
>>
Assimilation era is just anther victim outlet for the left.
it happened. Its over. Get over it.

We don't have a day in which muslims must apologise for the terror which their counterparts cause.
>>
Thats a nice argument. I cant wait to receive compensation from the Africans and kebabs who benefitted from white slavery with Christiana captured by the barbary corsairs just to name them
>>
>>75242109
I'll apology Se when some cunt presents a 200 year old abo to apologise to.
Until then you know what to suck
>>
>>75242109
every day i suffer from the fact that we didn't finish the job. if every single boong on the face of the earth were to simply disappear absolutely nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>75242109
If only my ancestors stole some non-white babies and payed for the education, my life would have been so much better.....
>>
Someone post that abo "musician" with the tranny pianist
>>
>>75242109
SBS was a mistake
>>
>>75242773
Fuck me
Look at this turbochink
Speak English you ethnic
>>
>>75242109
As a Aboriginal i blame the yanks for this shit, fuck me i couldn't give a shit I'm just trying to get by in life and to raise my kids not to be degenerates FUCK YOU MERICA.
>>
>>75242109
it's fucking horrible how Australia didn't just exterminate them all without even putting a single one on a history book so humanity would just forget
>>
>>75242109
Aboriginals benefited from colonization, straight from SBS.
>>
>>75242109
So indigenous people who eat, sleep and work have benefited from the destruction of their culture?
>>
Americans did bring petrol sniffing
>>
>you're able to live safely in Australia because you killed most of the natives

So killing them had a positive outcome? I don't think this article sends the message the author meant to send.
>>
File: 9iDFb.jpg (110 KB, 839x959) Image search: [Google]
9iDFb.jpg
110 KB, 839x959
Sounds like they're saying that the reason you can work, sleep and eat SAFELY in Australia is because of the destruction of the indigenous culture.

Are the Abos really as violent as SBS are portraying them? Would this nice and safe lifestyle be impossible with a surviving indigenous culture?

DAT RACIST
>>
What the fuck did the stolen generation do for us? The whole rationale was to improve the upbringing of mixed race Aboriginal kids who were notoriously poorly treated by Noongas.
>>
>>75242109
>Sorry, you don't feel the need to say sorry for the Stolen Generation? Think again.

Not an argument
>>
What culture? I could literally write everything the Aborginals have done on a tictac with a sharpie
>>
this fucking video addresses this "argument" in every instance for every country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
>>
>>75242109
>indiginous culture

You mean that thing those same leftists hate when it comes to Europe? Can't they ever keep their story straight?
>>
>>75242109
All of these "sins of your ancestors" shit is not even original. They just took the original sin from christianity and now try to apply it to everything to guilt trap, just like a religion.
Then again most of the time this is done by "atheists" that try to fill the hole in their lives; why can't these people just fuck off and stop trying to push their agenda down other peoples throats? Where does this sense of self righteousness come from?
>>
>>75242109

Didn't abbos destroy most of the flora and fauna of Australia before the continent was saved by the English?
>>
>>75243262
breddy gud viddeo 10/10 :DD
>>
File: 1461394425968.jpg (71 KB, 780x636) Image search: [Google]
1461394425968.jpg
71 KB, 780x636
>>75242109
Who are the heads of these news corps that decide this is something newsworthy that should be pursued and put out all over the place? I mean once upon a time the news tried to make people happy in order to gain readers, but now they just try to make you feel like shit for things you have no control over. It's pretty hilarious this world we live in. I laugh more and more each day.
>>
>>75243432
Yes.
>>
>>75243262
oh dog i guess we need global gommunism
>>
>>75243413
liberalism is literally a religion in every sense
>>
>>75242109
yes those poor souls. they just invented a stick and now the evil white man comes with his devilish air conditioning, cooled beverages and, oh shock, housing
>>
>>75243693
someone named -stein
>>
>>75242323
Don't think there was a Commonwealth of Australia when mother England decided to ship its human refuse out here.

I'm thinking that its you who should be apologising, Dad.
>>
>>75243262
wtf I hate war now.
>>
friendly reminder that there was no "stolen generation" and the government was right to remove the children from the homes of alcoholic domestic abusers
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.