[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardly German People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1444760657185.jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444760657185.jpg
91 KB, 640x400
>Germany

The most pathetic group of people and the most pathetic country to ever exist.

I don't understand why retarded 'muh heritage' americans care so much about their tiny bit of german heritage.

Like legitimately, shut the fuck up you disgusting individuals.
>>
They have managed to being Europe to its knees three times in a century, which is an impressive feat, but it reveals the true danger of the German menace.
>>
>>75242130
Aint it 4?
>WWI
>WWII
>They implement and control the Euro, screwing up several countries
>refugees welcome
>>
File: CANADAYES.jpg (46 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
CANADAYES.jpg
46 KB, 504x336
>>75242260
The Euro screwed Germany as well, the D-Mark was one of the strongest currencies at the time. And "refugees welcome isn't just a German thing.
>>
>>75243242
Fair enough, I used the wrong term.

>Merkel welcoming in millions of kebabs and forcing them on Germany's neighbhours. Going as far a threatening them with sanctions
>>
>>75243242
Canada is just trying to play catch up with Europe. They're getting cocky and seem to forget they owe their prosperity to America's protection and trade.
>>
>>75242130
you should have nuked them when you had the chance
>>
>>75242130
yeah but they never actually won anything now did they?
>>
>>75241678
Stop talking badly about my own heritage/origin or my german brothers, you degenerate crocodile fucker.
>>
File: justlol.png (441 KB, 899x554) Image search: [Google]
justlol.png
441 KB, 899x554
>>75241678
>most pathetic people
>coming from someone who LITERALLY got cucked so hard by britan that they own 1/4 of their flag
>>
American abroad here

Anything that resembled the real, superior Germanic Aryan, died along with Prussia in 1945.

All they have left are the sons of draft dodgers, military bastards, and immigrants.

Germany died a long time ago, it is just now we are realizing the corpse is starting to rot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.