[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actual kangz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: rastafari.jpg (55 KB, 400x495) Image search: [Google]
rastafari.jpg
55 KB, 400x495
What's /pol/'s opinion on Emperor Haile Selassie I, descendant of King Solomon and Emperor of Ethiopia?

Based? An example of traditionalism as a superior form of government?
>>
>>75241383
Looks like Nick Cage with a tan and a nigger nose.
>>
>>75241383
REEEEEEE DELETE THIS
>>
>>75241383
Based? No, he got fucked hard by the commies.
>>
>>75241517
Mussolini, upon invading Ethiopia, had promptly declared his own "Italian Empire"; because the League of Nations afforded Haile Selassie the opportunity to address the assembly, Italy even withdrew its League delegation, on 12 May 1936. It was in this context that Haile Selassie walked into the hall of the League of Nations, introduced by the President of the Assembly as "His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of Ethiopia" (Sa Majesté Imperiale, l'Empereur d'Ethiopie). The introduction caused a great many Italian journalists in the galleries to erupt into jeering, heckling, and whistling. As it turned out, they had earlier been issued whistles by Mussolini's son-in-law, Count Galeazzo Ciano. Haile Selassie waited calmly for the hall to be cleared, and responded "majestically" with a speech sometimes considered among the most stirring of the 20th century.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie
>>
Based. Wish there were more leaders like him.
>>
>>75241383
I always kick his ass in Civ 5
>>
>>75241383
Ethiopians have more European genes than any others Sub-Africans, except Afrikaners.
>>
>>75241819
Same, can't stand the voice acting
>>
>>75241556
and they proceeded to fuck up the country even with massive aid from the USSR
>>
>>75241819

I swear, the AI is shit. Also fuck Zulu in Deity.
>>
>>75241938
>play as gandhi
>can't designate shitting streets
dropped the ball
>>
File: Rasta_Man_Barbados.jpg (797 KB, 900x837) Image search: [Google]
Rasta_Man_Barbados.jpg
797 KB, 900x837
>>75241383
>What's /pol/'s opinion on Emperor Haile Selassie I, descendant of King Solomon, Emperor of Ethiopia, and god almighty in the flesh.

FTFY
>>
>>75241383
raw eat meating dumb manlet savage stooge who got killed and buried beneath a toilet
>>
>>75241556
Plenty of strong leaders got fucked over in the era of Soviet Imperialism (it's okay when they did it because it was for the people n sheeit). See: Chiang Kai-shek
>>
>>75241937
No shithead it's Europeans who have Caucasian genes from Asia, we are all from Africa anyway. I know it's tough for you to believe you hillbilly scum
>>
>>75242253
If they let themselves and their people get fucked by commies they weren't strong leaders.
>>
>>75241383
based as fuck

best nignog as far as im concerned
>>
>>75242304
They were already greatly weakened in the aftermath of World War II. I won't say we slaughtered the wrong pig, but it would have been better if we did bail out the fucking Soviets. Too bad our reigning cripple had such a raging hard-on for "Uncle" Joe.
>>
>>75242061
You suck at cricket anyway
>>
>>75241383
>Emperor
You need and empire to be an emperor.
>>
>>75241517
How did you lose that one exactly?
>>
>>75241937
its not european genes per se but their origins are caucasian, they were originally semites and speak a semite language

basicly they were similiar to arabs of today and mixed with nignogs
>>
>>75242739
caucasian is white, arabs are just caucasoids mixed with negroids
>>
File: italoffering-medium.jpg (97 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
italoffering-medium.jpg
97 KB, 400x291
>>75242125
rasta is a comfy as fuck religion. maybe if it wasn't ruined by white guys with dreadlocks, more blacks would be attracted to it rather than giving themselves to the islamic menace
>>
>>75242061
>dropped the nuke

ftfy
>>
>>75241383

I think Ethiopians are very weird looking. If I see a weird looking black guy I assume Ethiopian.

I also make fun of people with potbellies and call them Ethiopian bellies.

I call my dad Bilal sometimes cuz he has one
>>
just a copy of western model of monarchy

nothing original talented or trailblazing about him
>>
>>75244502
You mean the Christian model of monarchy? No shit, he was Christian.
>>
>>75241383
no he's just half-white
why do shitalians suck so much
>>
>>75245720
are you christian too?
>>
File: 1464318935473s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1464318935473s.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>75242928
>caucasian is white, Arabs are caucasoid
Why are the Caucus mountains in east Iran then? Are they the whitest?
>>
Fool say in their heart
Rasta your God is dead
But I and I know, Jah Jah
Dread it shall be Dreader Dread
Jah Live chiiiiiiiiiiiiiildren yeahhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>75246494
Yes actually
>>
Ethiopians are only Niggers that created themselves something that is not mud-house. Probably because of Christianity. So yeah their Emperor is based. So shame Commies ruined this country.
>>
>>75247557
Noice
>>
>>75242739
They stiill speak a semitic language
>>
>>75241383

He was just a nignog shitskin.
His rule was one of a nigger: brutal and all centered on himself. He sincerely believed he was descendant of king Solomon of the bible.

One word: nigger.
0/10
>>
>>75242697

Legend has it, the 1st invasion's army was split in two, and due to poor navigation and being Italian they were ambushed and lost.
>>
>>75249410

BS, the Italo-Ethiopian war against Grand Nigger Haile rastafarai was won by Fascists by a landslide.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.