[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CERN CROSSED THE LINE THEY'RE FRUIT LOOPS. WHAT IS THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-02-08-46.png (364 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-02-08-46.png
364 KB, 540x960
CERN CROSSED THE LINE THEY'RE FRUIT LOOPS. WHAT IS THIS FROOT LOOP SHIT?
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>75241359
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=glmQZbHk3dA

But they didn't change the phrase, there are a lot of images like this. They should say "froot loop" but don't.
>>
It was never "fruit loops." I should know. I have been eating FROOT LOOPS since the 1990s. I specially remembering spelling "fruit loops" only to be corrected.
>>
>>75241359
CERN CROSSED THE LINE AGAIN, THEY ADDED THOSE BARS TO YOUR PICTURE. I REMEMBER THE PICTURE WAS CROPPED CORRECTLY
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>75241359
It was always Froot Loops you tard.
>>
>>75243716

I just realized the photo had bars. I don't remember seeing those bars.... Seriously, I don't.
>>
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

CERN YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR

>>75243635
>>75243785

FUCK OFF INFILTRATORS
>>
Remember when Chick-fil-a was Chic-fil-a? I do.
>>
>>75243927
fuck off it was chik-fil-a
>>
I remember when I didn't hate my job and I wasn't an alchoholic. CERN HAS GONE TOO FAR!
>>
>>75241359
It goes way the fuck deeper than just fruit loops, google mandela effect human anatomy
>>
>>75244071
This post gave me a hearty laugh and just the boost I needed to start my day. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>75244284
Glad I could help. I still hate my job and drink too much though.
>>
File: media on trump.gif (257 KB, 220x136) Image search: [Google]
media on trump.gif
257 KB, 220x136
>>75241359
Just got some Fruit Loops today for the first time in a while, and I knew something was off...

but now I really don't remember. I never ate them as a kid.

WHY CEREAL. WHY CHILDREN'S BOOKS. WHY VERY SUBTLE THINGS.
>>
>>75243635
Fuck off CERN..
>>
File: yt search bar.png (17 KB, 586x232) Image search: [Google]
yt search bar.png
17 KB, 586x232
A possible theory I have is maybe some super secret agency or project is going on where they are "Testing the waters" to see how they can control history. What if they do these very subtle changes and re-do everything of it's past for the non-believers to never buy into this theory?

My mind is actually blown.
>>
>>75244501
Nigger research this shit, there are more changes that are in no way subtle, the human anatomy changed, whole geograhy of the world changed
>>
>>75244501
>i have a vhs from 89 with berenstain on it

even the fucking auto correct wants "stein"
>>
Remember, when they actually found the Lindebergh baby dead, cought the guy and executed him?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindbergh_kidnapping
>>
>>75243635
Ah yes, Kellogg's © Froot Loops™, a very delectable breakfast cereal.
>>
m8s this is proof we're livin in the matrix and they just upgraded the OS to Win10. Trouble is we're still reppin XP.
Holla at me if ur XP senpai!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.