[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God speed Frenchies and good luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: gioecn.png (1 MB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
gioecn.png
1 MB, 620x620
God speed Frenchies and good luck
>>
>>75241349
bump
>>
>A poster
Gencucks please, this is so [enter past year]
>>
>>75241349
>We are in us
French lmao
>>
>>75241742
At least, they still have hope for their next president.
>>
>>75243194
>chez nous
>in us
Do you even French without jewgle translate?
>>
File: 1453303000620.jpg (34 KB, 533x267) Image search: [Google]
1453303000620.jpg
34 KB, 533x267
>>75241349
>>
>>75241349
https://francais.rt.com/international/21211-hipsters-identitaires

Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer pourquoi RT tente (maladroitement) de basher les GI ? Ils n'aiment pas Poutine ?
>>
Le slogan est un peu bidon mais je comprends le mouvement.

> mfw won't be admitted cuz not 100% white, despite being more conservative than most of my friends. oh well
>>
>>75241349

It's too late

there's no going back

only full circle

leave Europe while you still can;

>>75229100
>>
>>75243246
>Implying having a green scape goat while having a 50/50 cleavage in society is bad
Have fun with your Truewater
>>
>>75247017
RT étant le jouet de Poutine, ils ne présentent sous un beau jour que ceux qui le soutiennent ouvertement. Les ID ne parlent officiellement pas de la Russie, ni en bien ni en mal. Si tu fais attention tu verras que RT présente souvent très mal les natios en général.
>>
>>75241349
Good luck for you too, australistan!
>>
>>75243300
>implying Canadians can into French at all
>>
>>75247885
Sorry friend. We have some friends that arent whites, some even help us in actions. They are very few though, and of course we don't accept them as members. We still know you're not all bad, it's just to maintain a clear political line.
>>
>>75248943
hahaha va chier l'américain, retourne manger tes whoppers au burger king
>>
File: st. Bartholomew.jpg (1 MB, 1331x800) Image search: [Google]
st. Bartholomew.jpg
1 MB, 1331x800
Soon
>>
Je souhaite que vous sachiez, que la Gén ID étais compromis par des gauchistes.

Il n'y a pas d'autre explication pour leure propagande desastreuse.
>>
>>75243194
C'est ce qu'on a dit à ton rainbow warrior avant de l'enculer.
>>
>>75250303
This is a lie or a huge mistake. I know most of them and they're hating leftists with all of their hearths. Antifas are regularly printing and sticking on Vienna (big places, pubs, universities) their faces and names, calling them nazis.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464351906991.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464351906991.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
>>75250558
>>75250303
>>
>>75250558
>(anti)Fas/Gen IDs make IRL Shitposts
>Gen ID newfags become more radical
>implying lefties don't know how to subvert a club for cucked Nipsters

I liked the idea of a fresh right wing movement at the start, but soon realized you doing the exact opposition by creating plattforms for lefty propaganda

But after all you are nice scape goats, and Iam wondering if your kike masters get that.
>>
>>75247885
>French
>white
>>
>>75250942
Oh I see, so you're talking out of your ass without actually knowing anything about us. Look for last week's interview Martin Sellner by the huffigton post (available in german english and french), maybe you'll get some insights
>>
>>75251139
>Sellner
>Jewishpost
>Calling GenID a "Patriotic Greenpeace"

As I said you are brave scape goats
>>
>>75251446
Yeah idiot, go and try to atteact young brainwashed whites by claiming you carry the heritage of Hitler. What Martin was saying is that we're a pro white lobby with happenings, actions coup de poing, to gain medias' attention and then get our ideas a spotlight. Greenpeace did that right, their ideas are terrible but the methods were good.
>>
>>75251446

And if you'd actually read the article you would've learn that Martin participated in neo nazis protests and a pelerinage to a nazi commander's tomb some years ago
>>
>>75251611
>Happenings
>Actions
>Media
Literally jewish scape goats.

Greenpeace didn't got their narrative into politics by just beeing a media whore, but having people who infiltrated politics and paid lobbyists not showing that they are obviously shilling for a certain narrative.
>>
>>75251911
And we actually are infiltrating politics here in France, we have a lot of our guys working for FN and close to big faces such as Marion Le Pen. You can't go anywhere today without being a media whore, that's just a fact. Now stop with your bullshit and go back worshipping Hitler on an anime image board without doing anything effective irl.
>>
>>75252109
>Infiltrating FN
>The you are doing it wrong.
Do whatever you like, will happily keep on shilling against your movement.

BTW, how do you know Iam not an austrian Gen ID myself?
>>
>>75252330
Why would you be with us and say such things? You may be a member, that's not hard, but to actually be a militant is something else and you clearly don't understand how we are communicating and what are our goals, our targets. Saying we are sold to kikes in front of anyone of us after having moved with our group would just get you being beatten up.
>>
>>75252330
You know what, give me some names, some examples. I'll see Martin tomorrow in our protest in Paris and I'll ask him about them.
>>
>>75253053
>>75253215
Why should I reveal myself or my motives to you or anyone else?

Take it as a lesson the french chapter still needs to learn and the austrians need to relearn.

Its not about fame fagging, but about changing discourses and currently MOST of you are reproducing the narratives with which MSM is labeling the GenID/""""Alt right""""/new right...
>>
>>75253505
You're full of shit. You're just saying things without anything to back them up, I've answered every single one of your points and yet you're still being le edgy shadowman of bad news. We aren't reproducing past mistakes, we are winning everywhere, in France "identity" already is the central theme of presidential elections. In Austria the vote was basically anti immigration versus pro immigration, and you got 50/50. We are getting things done, we are showing more and more whites they are Europeans and they have a right to protect their homeland. You're shitposting on internet. Ask yourself the right questions.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.