[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"DONALD TRUMP IS RACIST!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 237x300
It seems blacks seem to think trump is anti-black. On what basis? Is there something I'm missing?

I would like to debunk these fools if the situation ever arises. Trump is doing horribly against blacks and while I assume many won't vote, he could lose based on that alone.
>>
> blacks
> think
pick one
>>
There was a cap I wish I'd saved where some Anon allegedly got talking to a nig in the Blood gang. Apparent all the "realest niggas" be voting fo Trump. They like his bling appeal.
>>
Hillary shill detected.
>>
>>75240479
The one that said he kicked them out of his apartments / condo.

I dunno
>>
>>75240620
this. The only blacks that dislike Trump are Soros-funded useful idiot BLM stooges
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 597x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 597x309
If anything, his immigration policy helps the unemployed black population, see pic related. I say some unfavorability ratings some time ago, and for blacks it was like 91%, and it was actually higher than Hispanics (which was in the low to mid 80s), the supposed group he is being """""racist""""" against. I swear this is just a meme, and even worse, a black twitter meme.
>>
>>75240479
TV says he's racist, so then facebook says he's racist, and then TV gets to say it again in response to the facebook trend.
The racism accusations are a giant mobius strip with no beginning or end.
>>
>>75240479
>I would like to debunk these fools if the situation ever arises.

This is all you're ever going to need to debunk niggers.
>>
My friends, arm yourselves. The real chimpout is happening soon.
>>
>>75240647

I've loosely heard about this story, but that seems to be a real estate issue. Any anons got the full story on this?

>>75240750

Can trump successfully sue? Will someone for the love of god blow this meme out the water on the TV? It's really fucking pissing me off, and I'm not even a trump supporter. Hell, I might vote for him just out of spite
>>
>>75240479

It's simple transitive property, OP.

>Whites like Donald Trump
>Whites are racist
>Ergo Donald Trump is either inherently racist or espouses positions liked by racists
>>
>>75240934

He really needs to address the fact that his immigration policy will actually help blacks, because all the gibs are now siding with illegals "BECUZ HE WHITE N RAYCISS N SHEIT SO WE GONE SIDE WITH OUR ASSTEC BRUTHAS N SISTAS, FUKKK DONALD TRUMP"
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

I mean, look at this shit. And if you think this isn't influencing black people to vote against trump, you are sorely mistaken
>>
File: obama laugh1.jpg (15 KB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
obama laugh1.jpg
15 KB, 320x216
>>75240927
>Can trump successfully sue?
It's apparently not illegal to race-bait an entire country time and time again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.