[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Help me create a Holocaust Tycoon game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: Holocausttycoon.jpg (23 KB, 250x286) Image search: [Google]
Holocausttycoon.jpg
23 KB, 250x286
Wanted to create a decent Holocaust Tycoon game for a few years, been working on my programming skillz and I'm almost ready to get serious about the project.
Any idea or feature requests, Any input would be appreciated.
>>
>>75238297
If there's something with an ID visible to the player in the game, make it 1488.
What kind of game will it be anyway, a Rollercoaster Tycoon clone with Nazi theme?
>>
Well if it's gonna be a "Tycoon" then there needs to be some way of making money with a holocaust
>>
>>75239048
Maybe a dentist office that pulls out the golden teeth.
>>
>>75238297
kill yourself
>>
>>75239174
Don't forget to search their shoes for gold shekels and precious stones.
>>
>>75238297
id play that game tbqh

also requesting the screencap of the guy who wanted to make a holocaust mod for HoI3 and found out this way that the holocaust didnt happen
>>
>>75238297
gas more jews
>>
>>75238297
What language senpai
>>
Think Command and Conquer style RTS mixed with Roller Coaster Tycoon.

A new game would start with empty camp area surrounded by electric fences, guard towers and a attached rail yard.
You would start by constructing your concentration camp; Barracks for the prisoners, barracks for guards, Gas chambers, Creamatoriums as well as other essentials such as Shizen Hausens, gardens areas for food production, factories ect.
>>
>>75239433
Haha requesting this as well.
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 709x748) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 709x748
>>75238297
>making a 'tycoon' game
Has there ever been one that was remotely good? Prison Tycoon was aids.
>>
>>75238297
Also don't forget to include masturbation machines in the game, if you ever get around to it

>But we never gave in, not really; there was that one time just before liberation but other than that we were strong. We would see the boys they put on those masturbating machines just drop, just die, right there in front of us. The absolute cruelty was beyond our belief.
>>
>>75239750
And don't forget the amazing jew roller coaster!
>>
>>75239565
>Gas chambers
Gas chambers
>>
Once your camp is ready Juden begin to arrive via the rail yard and are automatically sorted. The sick and the elderly would automatically cued for the gas chamber (just like the real thing!) and able body prisoners are assigned sleeping quarters, a job in the labor camp zones or factories and as a cash bonus each new juden the arrives at the rail yard with luggage with your Sonderkommandos will pillage for gold and valuables, which like i say will be added to your cash.
>>
Excellent idea.

Definitely don't forget the masturbation machines, oy gevalt!
>>
For the RTS aspect of the game, don't forget portable gas chambers. They could be used for generating income by hunting feral Jews on the battlefield.
>>
>>75239864
>>
>>75239902
>The sick and the elderly would automatically cued for the gas chamber (just like the real thing!)
Yeah this is why they had hospitals for the old and the sick. Cause they gassed immediately all of them.
Wait...
>>
>>75239974

Big chambers with electrified pavement

Chambers that kill people by atmospheric pressure

>>
>>75238297
i actually did this on RCT3 when i was a kid...
>>
Main focus should be on worker happiness, health and welfare and production efficiency. If they workers were unhappy they would riot and sabotage production, if they were getting sick production rates would plummet. Eventually as the war progressed you would be forced to burn corpses as a sanitational measure.
>>
Please add in the gas chamber roller coaster too
>>
>>75239618
RollerCoaster Tycoon is the tits, and it aged magnificently
>>
>>75240171
SHUT THE FUCK UP PAJEET AND

POO

IN

THE

FUCKING

LOO
>>
>>75238297
make it in RPG maker and get it greenlighted on steam in the name of free speech lol

its just HATRED with yellow stars after all
>>
It should have two main game modes the propaganda and reality modes. In propaganda mode it would be just shoah with unlimited resources to be wasted on elaborate ways of killing kikes and other vermin. And the reality mode would be actual resource and logistics micromanagement thcoon type game.
>>
Make it so with a few changes you can have isis tycoon. You'll have 2 games to sell without as much work. Once the first goes viral about how disgusting it is, release the second.
>>
>>75240232
stop chasing the indians off pol you retard the poo jokes are getting old
>>
>>75240232
r u ok mario?
>>
>>75238297
You're just a no-dev faggot and you're not going to make shit

Let's see your prototype faggot. If you're not there yet you sure as shit aren't going to make a full game.
>>
As the game progresses you will have chalages such as have 5000 prisioners in your cam, gas 100 jews in 1 day, ect ect. as you progress in these challenges the Fuhrer will become either pleased or displeased with your performance as shown in a ecstatic/happy/unhappy/angry Furor head in your Build/Option menu under the Challenges, Statics , Fuhrer Tab. You would receive gifts from the fuhrer such as new Technologies and Since the Nazis were so technologically there could be advanced Future tech such as unlock able Advance Nuclear Crematoriums which also produce electricity ect.
>>
>>75240347
welcome newfriend
>>
>>75240347
There's no such thing as a prototype. If you go to the effort of implementing the game mechanics then you've written the game.
>>
>>75239174
Decent slave labor and could modernize it a bit and harvest organs/other human medical parts
>>
>>75240137
That has always been a big part of the concept, Each prisoner will have a array of values, Happyness, Hunger,Health,Fear,Efficancy ect
As the player you would be able to plick on each prisioner an their status window would come up and show all their stats, age, jon, time in camp, thoughts..(This Shizen hausen Is Gross, I don't feel like going to Gas Chamber #2 right now). At any time you could change their job, send them to the gas chamber, Masturbation machine ect. Also you would have to balance the food supply ect to keep your prisioners just happy healthy enough to work in the labor zones of the camp, but weak and fearful enough not to try to escape. you could also select your guards/dogs and order the to shoot, execute, torment or mauls prisoners of your choosing.
>>
File: 1463194074621.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463194074621.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>start with your choice of terrain (concentration camp location)
>have money ventures from selling lamp shades, soap, other jewish products to jews abroad
>technology is upgraded by the combustion of jews to yield various metals, importing jews from different parts of the world yields exotic and rare metal combinations useful for rides or fuels.
>employees start at scout level, work up to officer of the reich, each discuss the need of certain materials or number of customer reports per ride
>have signs for long lines saying "expected time from front of line: X million jews"
>>
Also Rimworld played right can give you a nice death camp feel. Harvest organs, shady medical procedures, slavery, and cannibalism.
>>
>>75238297
I'll allow it
>>
>>75238297
Here some ideas:
You make money by using jew work force. But you have only very little food. Never enough so many die. Dealing with the dead strains your workforce. You lose money and can't buy food. Führer angry because you don't produce enough ammo. You get a constant stream of new jews. A KZ is a fragile eco system and you have to find the right balance. There should also be events like uprising, food shortage, Führers birthday, etc.
>>
File: gondola_plays_while_rome_burns.jpg (125 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gondola_plays_while_rome_burns.jpg
125 KB, 640x480
>>75238297
Sounds like a cool project that would look awesome on a resume.
Are you planning to set up a Git repo, so we can contribute?
Put it on GitHub for maximum butthurt.
>>
Talked to a guy on IRC once who Recommended Scenario packs such as N.Korean Prison camp, Russian Gulag ect.
Yes Organ Harvest and Crazy Medical experimentation could be unlocked by building a hospital..
And to answer the Newfag, No I'm not a professional Dev otherwise I would have built the fucking thing by now. I know enough to code basic platform games ect. in reality the hardest part of developing this game is creating graphics. This inst something you could kick start the development with presales and hire staff for artwork asset creation.
>>
>>75238297
Do you know the game "Prison Architect"? I think it would make a good base for building up a concentration camp.
>>
>>75241067
>Sounds like a cool project that would look awesome on a resume.
>look awesome on a resume

anon, are you sure you'd want "Holocaust Tycoon" on your resume, especially seeing that you're from germany
>>
>>75241257
stfu poo, he obviously wants to do it to show the importance of what wouldve happened if hitler was turned down from a video game academy instead of an art school
>>
>>75241324
kek
>>
>>Are you planning to set up a Git repo, so we can contribute?

Sounds like a great Idea!.
>>
>>75240314
Fuck off back to East London Achmed.
>>
https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2
>>
>>75238297
Make "Auschwitz Theater Tycoon" instead
>>
6 GORILINO XDDDD HITLER DINDU
Back to redddit lad
>>
>> You make money by using jew work force. But you have only very little food. Never enough so many die. Dealing with the dead strains your workforce. You lose money and can't buy food. Führer angry because you don't produce enough ammo. You get a constant stream of new jews.

Sounds like the Experience a really shitty Resorce Managment RTS would have.
goal is to gas Jews to fill your quota, please mine Furer and earn bonuses.
>>
>create efficiency either through happiness or fear
>happiness is hardmode
>sending Jews to be gassed with smiles on their faces
>ultimate achievement
>>
File: freedomisntfree.jpg (13 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
freedomisntfree.jpg
13 KB, 257x196
>>75241838
Your work will set you free...
>>
>>75241615
>> Make "Auschwitz Theater Tycoon" instead

please elaborate..
>>
>>75241225
That sounds like a great idea. Maybe make it ''Death Camp Tycoon'' to avoid Jewish tricks.
That way you could claim that it's just ''artistic critique of the cruelty of fascism'' or some bullshit.
If you pull it off correctly, you might even trick the Liberals into shilling the game.
If you need a PR person/game designer, i'd be glad to help out.
>>
File: orchestra[1].jpg (30 KB, 460x302) Image search: [Google]
orchestra[1].jpg
30 KB, 460x302
>>75242028
>>
File: AgentHitler.jpg (16 KB, 460x321) Image search: [Google]
AgentHitler.jpg
16 KB, 460x321
>>75238297

I would play this game.

FUND IT
U
N
D

I
T
>>
>>75242102
>> That way you could claim that it's just ''artistic critique of the cruelty of fascism'' or some bullshit

I had this thought and when the Kike anti-Def league hunted me down and wanted me sentenced to death (Irony) could explain it as your way to educate the younger generation on the horrors of Auschwitz.
>>
>>75238297
i would totally sign up for that if i weren't 4 years behind with getting my CS diploma
>>
>>75242298
If art classes have taught me one thing, it's that with enough confidence and a dash of artistic arrogance, almost everything can be passed off as 2deep4u art.
With the right credentials you could put on an SS uniform and take a dump in the MoMa, and people would fall over each other to praise your bold artistic statement.

If someone asks you for an explanation, just give them a smug smile and babble about psychoanalytics and obscure philosophy.
This creates a sort of ''Emperors new clothes'' situation in which everyone is too afraid to point out your bullshit in fear that they themselves will be accused of being dumb redneck bigots.

Luckily for us, the current PC climate is very conductive to the creation of such situations.
>>
File: wonkajew.jpg (63 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
wonkajew.jpg
63 KB, 311x311
>>75239048
Processing jews involves taking their jew gold.
Prisoner labour makes money.

A proposal:

Two screens:
1. The City
2. The Camp

The City screen is where you work on your regime. It could be Berlin but it should be a stand-in for all major German cities.

Two types of currency: support and money.
Support is how much the German people like your regime. Money is obvious. You get support by doing good things for the German people like having your SS arrest dissidents, providing better education, etc. This unlocks more options such as Hiterjugend Houses or SS Academies.

Using these options allows you to start doing things like kidnapping people (removes dissidents and get some of their money) or assassinations (killing prominent members of the jewry). As you gain enough money and support, you can unlock the camp. Kidnapped people get sent to the camp. You use money from the city screen and income from forced labour to keep the holocaust going and kill/burn people. Better options would kill more people for less cost (wood, Zyklon and bullets are expensive).

The game should be a careful balancing act of maintaining support and income while upgrades and killing jews would cost the majority of your resources. Random events could make it easier or harder such as the war going bad losing you support or a wave of anti-semitism gaining you support.

You lose if you:

1. Lose all support.
2. Run out of money (forcing you to loan money from jews and becoming corrupt)
3. Fail to kill all the jews before the war is lost. Random events dealing with the war affect this time limit and you can use money to enhance troops, thereby making the war last longer.

You win if you manage to kill all the jews that were alive on the year 1945.
>>
>>75242698
>>If art classes have taught me one thing, it's that with enough confidence and a dash of artistic arrogance, almost everything can be passed off as 2deep4u art.
Video Games are Art...lol
>> Luckily for us, the current PC climate is very conductive to the creation of such situations.
Yay, if SJW's have freedom of expression so do I, You wouldn't want to oppress my by denying my right to freedom of expression... Beside I have white male privilege and I can do no wrong..
>>
>>75242963
Naw, this is a Auschwitz Tycoon game basewd solely on the running of a concentration camp. ,
>>The game should be a careful balancing act of maintaining support and income while upgrades and killing jews would cost the majority of your resources. Random events could make it easier or harder such as the war going bad losing you support or a wave of anti-semitism gaining you suppor

Your looking for the guy making the 3rd Reich Tycoon RTS.
>>
>>75243155
>Video Games are Art...lol
They can be art, if you define them as such.
Thanks to the post-modern movement, everything can be defined as art.
Liberals have the minds of little children, so if you put on a stern face and tell them that things are such and such, they'll believe you without thinking.

>Yay, if SJW's have freedom of expression so do I, You wouldn't want to oppress my by denying my right to freedom of expression... Beside I have white male privilege and I can do no wrong..
Nigga, you want to pass it off as a progressive piece of art, not as personal expression.
SJW/progressives don't give a shit about freedom of expression, unless you stay in their little box.
>>
>>75242963
Also remember to have a security budget or something. If you do not have sufficient guards people can escape and tell allies about it, risking that your place will be bombed.
>>
>>75243424
It shouldn't be an RTS. It should be a citybuilder like the old Rome games.

The camp and the City are just two cities you have to manage.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>75238297
Software dev here, I've been wanting to do this for years but never found the time. It'd be a great redpill machine and would get free exposure due to SJW's crying about it everywhere.

Story mode:
>gameplay based on prison tycoon
>Have to manage a concentration camp
>Keep prisoners alive, happy, healthy, stop them from escaping
>De-lice their clothing, construct hospitals, theaters etc.
>As the war progresses, resources become scarce
>Get constant "news" popups on how industry is being bombed and destroyed
>Keep receiving and more prisoners to take care of
>Game literally rigged so you can't possibly do it
>People getting sick, dying of hunger
>Buldoze bodies into mass graves to prevent spreading of disease
>When everything is at it's worst, M4 shermans roll in thru the front gate
>Burgers horrified by the crimes you've commited

I'd also include a hidden /pol/ mode with actual gas chambers and stuff, naturally.
>>
>>75243799
>>As the war progresses, resources become scarce
>>Get constant "news" popups on how industry is being bombed and destroyed
>>Keep receiving and more prisoners to take care of
>>Game literally rigged so you can't possibly do it
this is pretty much perfect.
>>
>>75238297
Include Taylor Swift as a possible commander, also, to acheve ultimate win over jew you can do black magic to cast death itself to help you, by making it born into a child born the some day as the hitler
>>
If none of the ~artiste~ shit works out, just call it an educational game, using interactive media to teach the kidz about the "horrors" of the holocaust.

Bonus 2deep4u: give people the option to be nice to the jews, maybe even corrupt guards to help Jews escape, always end in crushing defeat though, showing the futility of doing anything other than the intended objective: running a ruthless death camp
>>
>>75238297
How about you make it impossible to commit a Holocaust, every time you start the global community cries out.
The only way to do a 'Holocaust' is to treat them nicely and kill no one and lose the war.

>>75243799
Or this.
This is an excellent idea.
Make it so if you kill to many or engineer to kill them the labour camp shuts down because the factories are angry, they need labour.
>>
>>75243751
..Also remember to have a security budget or something. If you do not have sufficient guards people can escape.
Yes you would have to hire guards (which could come in differnt flavors depending on how you set them up, (types: machine gun guard,dog handler ect). and (personality: mean, violent ect).

again if your prisoners are too miserable, health and have low fear you will get escape and uprising attempts.
if prisoners escape it will lower the Furhers satisfaction.
If you did not have enough guard the prisoners would have low fear and try to escape,
>>
Oscar Shindler could occasionally request a 1000 or so jews which he would bribe you and fix the books so your were credited as if they were killed.
>>
>>75240290

You got it :)
>>
>>75240299
Jew detected.

Seriously though, that's a really good idea.
>>
Random events:
Guard X overhears two prisoners talking while overseeing work at the loading dock. It sounds like they plan on smuggling prisoners onto the trucks leaving the camp, bribing the drivers to make a stop along the route to unload the escapees.

You are faced with some choices:

>Apprehend the prisoners involved and make an example of them next assembly.
++fear
-x prisoners
-money(disposing of corpses)

>apprehend the prisoners involved and interrogate them. (success chance depending on ability of interrogator)
If successful:
++++fear
-xx prisoners
+++money (reward for uncovering escape plot)

If unsuccessful:
-x prisoners
---money

>Offer to help them by turning a blind eye, and/or declaring the escapees "killed" in the books, for a price. (price determined by personality of guard involved)
+happiness each day
+money each day
-xx prisoners each day (making more space for new arrivals)
Risk of discovery increases the longer it goes on and with amount of escapees per haul. Until discovered, prisoners will think this guard is on their side, potentially offering more opportunities for bribery/helping

if guard is deceptive/sadist
>offer to help them, but instead of the driver dropping them off safely, have him deliver them to some "friends" who like to hunt "exotic game".
+happiness each day
++money each day
-x prisoners each day
Risk of prisoners discovering true plan causing riot, less prisoners moved out, but more money. Lower risk of being discovered by the higher-ups for manipulating books. Until discovered, prisoners will think this guard is on their side, potentially offering more opportunities for bribery/"help"
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.