[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Removing Abusive Spirit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15
File: bakcov.jpg (259 KB, 546x465) Image search: [Google]
bakcov.jpg
259 KB, 546x465
Hey guys. It seems like I have been infected by some kind of negative spirit or combination of negative spirits. I wonder if you can help me remove it. It communicates with me in english in my mind....

Here is what the spirit(s) do(es):
- It puts thoughts in my mind that are not my thoughts, but does it in a way that I believe and think that the thoughts come from me
- It abuses me
- It causes twitches in my body
- It gives me negative visions
- It talks to me in my mind non-stop
- It blocks my memory
- It causes negative social events in my life (between me and those I know)
- Before I was aware that I had the spirit(s) with me, it would prevent me from living a normal, wholesome life but did not do any of the above things (as far as I was aware)

These things occur daily non-stop

So far I've tried the following:
- Told it to go away
- Prayed to Jesus
- Prayed to God
- Fasting

Tell me if you have any experience with this or give me some suggestions.
>>
>>75236215

>>>/x/>>>
>>
>>75236215
Do you hear voices from the spirit?
>>
I recommend seeing an Abo witchdoctor ASAP. In the meanwhile, you should regularly recite the ancient counter-hex found in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
>>75236381
Yes I do. Nonstop. For example it continuously talks to me about the validity of certain actions within the context of scripture. Like when I'm driving in a car park over the adjacent parks. It makes me think I can never get the answer correct.
>>
>>75236320
I posted there but nobody responded.
>>
Stop coming to 4chan. Demons move through the internet
>>
>>75236478
The hippy in me says to try cleansing your body with sage and then with palo santo daily. Take Kava Kava at night and moringa in the morning.

Honestly though m8, I really suggest seeing a therapist. It could be possible that you are suffering from a psychotic disorder like schizophrenia.
>>
>>75236720
It's not psychotic or schizophrenic. Here is what I can recall in regards to the history of my interaction with this:

When I was young (around 6) I recall a time when I told others that I didn't believe in God. I think after that I would see red when I closed my eyes to go to sleep.

After that (around 10) I remember lying in bed, thinking to myself that it would be great if I didn't sleep or tried to minimize the amount of sleep I got.

Since then the spirit(s) continuously communicated to me while I was laying in bed for the night, and I struggled to sleep because I thought I was thinking to myself these things when in fact I was having stories spoken to me. The stories were kind of visual and related to random and crazy ideas.

I think that shortly after I told others that I didn't believe in God that extremely sexual stuff started entering my life.
>>
File: le_smug_pepayy.gif (497 KB, 250x374) Image search: [Google]
le_smug_pepayy.gif
497 KB, 250x374
>>75237373
Sounds like you've run into some Martians.

On a serious note, I 'talked with God' when I was a kid and I think it was just me imagining it. God said it was entirely possible, the shifty old coot.
As far as I know, the voices inside your head almost definitely originate there. What stake would a demon have in telepathically communicating with you?
Would it want your soul? Assuming an Abrahamic god exists, assuming a hell from which demons could spring exists, why would it bother with you and only you?
oh also >>>/fringe/
the lads there will fix you up if you believe hard enough
>>
>>75237792
What makes you think it only bothers him? The bible have stories of many demon possessed people being cleansed, most people have demons and most people embrace them and let them run their life, I would assume that OP is in some sort of landlock, not sure what to believe, demons feed of of disbelief, whilst they dissappear to belief, if you try to reject the unseen you feed demons, and if you don't they dissappear, it is a matter of fully giving your life to Jesus or being on the verge, people with good hearts but disbelief will often suffer alot of attacks, with that said, we should suffer for each other so we don't grow arrogant, love is self - sacrificial, like Jesus on the Cross. Sometimes we suffer other people's sins because we want to reach out to them, anyways enough ranting, Praise Jesus and God bless.
>>
File: 1463696179037 (1).png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1463696179037 (1).png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>75236215
This is a really imaginative shitpost, I wonder if the new based janitor of /pol/ will give it the thumbs up or down.
>>
>>75236215
Sounds like it might be a tulpa or you're just being Australian

In any case
>>>/trash/tulpa
>>
>>75236215

A Demon cannot infest you without your permission.

It CAN however, obsess with you and fuck with you.

Did you give it consent? Did you make a pact with the Devil? Did you agree to anything from Demonic forces in exchange for something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cccf-aAbmho
got you covered pal
>>
>>75238879
>Did you make a pact with the Devil? Did you agree to anything from Demonic forces in exchange for something?

Is it possible for this to happen without explicitly thinking or saying it?

I am not like OP but certain things make me think i might have a problem similar to his. I am more leaning on me going crazy but still.
>>
>>75238879
If you are not saved you kind of gave it permission, he said he was a non believer and it started happening, also most media etc gives provocative and/or encouraging ideas, that for most people result in them sinning, due to lack of faith or will, getting demons is not too hard, getting rid of them neither if you truly want to, but must adults learn to 'dance with their demons' instead of seek to expel them
>>
>>75236215
Ask it to get you quints
>>
>>75236215
Sounds like you got memed into thinking you're a trans. I recommend testosterone treatment (ask your doctor first) and fucking a good pussy. Even if it's a whore, it's all for your own good.
>>
>>75238957

It is always a matter of the Demons will vs Your will.

It cannot happen without your consent.

You cannot agree to a pact with the Devil, or with Demons without actually doing it.

A Demon cannot possess you without your consent.

If you think you are being obsessed, or possessed I would suggest contacting an exorcist.

>>75239082

Someone who is saved cannot be possessed.

Somewhere along the lines, for a Demon to infest someone that person would have had to renounce certain things.
>>
>>75236215
some good words to repeat,
"the Lord rebuke you"
"Satan, get behind me"
where the Lord is, the devil flees.
>>
>>75238879
>Did you give it consent? Did you make a pact with the Devil? Did you agree to anything from Demonic forces in exchange for something?
I did no such thing.

I do not think it is a demon because I am unable to remove it in Jesus' name.

If you look up "Jezebel Spirit" it has similar traits. But it is not another person. It is a kind of spirit that actually interacts with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3zwmwv0z6I (2:00 - 21:30)
>>
>>75239244
I agree completely, but I see many 'feel good Christians' who talk about how they love God, but all they do is sin say and night, so my point is that you gotta be truthful and fully giving your life, there is no middle-ground like the devil want you to believe.
>>
>>75239244
Hm well i haven't made any pacts or anything but i can't shake the irrational thoughts of thinking i might be attacked in some way, some nights i would wake up feeling extremely scared and really fucking cold, then really hot and cold again until i get tired and sleep but often during the night i would feel irrational, extreme fear of some presence around me, i even feel shivers and my whole body going cold when i think about it. I might be going crazy though, i do have some mental and health issues.
>>
>>75236519
Try again.
They like shit like your scam story
>>
>>75237373
>It's not psychotic or schizophrenic.
Yeah, no, you are. Go visit a therapist.
>>
>>75238732

I just started to belief in god but is demonic possesion really real ? it sounds to me something like schizophrenia
>>
>>75239425
I know this spirit as well, so do all men in this day and age, a woman needs to have the jezebel spirit to get anywhere in the world outside of being a submissive wife, my mom has it and I have been fighting it all my life, alot of girls have tried to seduce me who have it, the reason you interact with it is because you probably have a love - interest where you are open to sin and thus it has influence on you, the moment you shut it off and close open interpretations in a relationship or cracks to sin, it will also lose its influence.
>>
Use my hidden power and blast it with a Kamehameha.
>>
>>75239805
What leaves out the two being the same? A schizophrenic is your local towns crazy person, a struggle for sanity and control against a power they have no control over
>>
>>75239805
Spirits are definately real. They are concealed from the average person.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/342pj4/the_truth_about_the_spiritual_realm/

>>75239502
I will pray for you. You should ask Jesus for help.
>>
This is a roleplay thread.
>>
Have you considered the possibility of someone doing witchcraft to screw you over ?
>>
>>75240066
my post was serious though
>>
>>75239978
This is my concern. Many people that our society terms schizoid may in fact be struggling with evil and negative entities that have entered their lives either with or against their will or due to their actions, and they are then abused by society because of an invalid classification of their condition. The lack of belief in spirits in the medical fields would then be doing more damage than good in these cases.
>>
>>75240018
Reddit :)

wtf is no sleep ? like dont go without sleep for days ?, because that shit will fuck you up and give delusions
>>
File: australian cuck.jpg (47 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
australian cuck.jpg
47 KB, 533x399
>>75237373
>(around age 12) I posted this shitty thread

Just off yourself you fucking psychotic mong, or face your future wife getting raped by emus in the coming Emupocalypse
>>
2. Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

>75240186
Any science be it medical or anything else, is something to make you doubt in God and creation, your doubt opens a door and thus it comes into ones life, it is important to remember that this physical world is not of God but of the devil, which hopefully is enough to help most people with conflicting ideas or images to reject the world and it's practices.
>>
File: 1457396762430.png (245 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1457396762430.png
245 KB, 812x727
wow janitors still haven't pruned this shit thread.
>>
>>75239978

This might be true since there is no real science behind Psychology
>>
File: Baptism of Jesus.jpg (193 KB, 583x700) Image search: [Google]
Baptism of Jesus.jpg
193 KB, 583x700
>>75236215
You need to read this, op.

http://svalispeaks.com/?p=424
>>
>>75236215
You must learn the principles of spiritual warfare ASAP.
Tribulation-Now Radio, 21st Nov 2012 - 'Demons and Spiritual Warfare Basics'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_msEpZDcQ

THE BASICS IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE
http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/page8.html

Demons & Spiritual Warfare Basics
http://www.tribulation-now.org/3685-2/

>- Told it to go away
>- Prayed to Jesus
You must command the spirit to leave you in the name of Jesus.

You must cover your body with the armor of God and with the blood of Jesus.
Ephesians 6:10-18
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians%206:10-18

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Study this, I implore you:
PRAYERS THAT ROUT DEMONS BY JOHN ECKHARDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1cOGFzPBA

I will also pray for you, God bless you.
>>
File: Jn6.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jn6.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
>>75240742
http://www.freebibledownload.net/CHRISTIANEBOOKS.htm

Prayers That Rout The Demons-John Eckhardt" **(PDF FORMAT)
http://www.freebibledownload.net/ApostleJohnEckhardt/PrayersThatRoutTheDemons-JohnEckhardt.zip
>>
File: 1429071634585-1.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1429071634585-1.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>>75236215
I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE THIS BOard you cunt pig Go cUt yourself AGAIN YOU FREAK OR iLL HURT HER AND she will BUNR iN heLL
fuck your JEsus he is nothing to me CuT YouRSElf
>>
>>75240742
Derek Prince is also good. Please pray for me brother, that God strengthens my faith.
>>
File: 1417836255632.png (132 KB, 636x658) Image search: [Google]
1417836255632.png
132 KB, 636x658
You're schizo. Stop listening to idiots on this board that would convince you to pray mental illness away and just go to a doctor. I'm serious; based on your symptoms, this is pretty much textbook, and you can get help if you seek it from qualified professionals. Anyone in this thread telling you otherwise is frankly a fucking idiot.

This is not demonic possession. This is not spiritual possession. This is a mental illness commonly experienced by many people that is well enough understood to be managed. Listening to the idiots in this thread telling you to seek alternative means will not help you, it will only make you worse. Your mind will continue to malfunction, and you will get deeper into delusion. Your hallucinations will become more severe. If this only started recently, there is still time to seek help. Millions of people have had these same problems and have found relief. I really can't stress this enough.
>>
>>75241001
Of course, God bless you my brother.
>>
>>75240742
It's weird how a nice dose of antipsychotics makes the demons leave you alone much better than praying.
>>
File: two-sides.jpg (12 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
two-sides.jpg
12 KB, 600x338
>>75236215
Your soul has become split. The 'evil spirit' is your own shadow self. It cannot go away - it has nowhere else it can be.

You must accept it and re-integrate yourself.
>>
>>75236215

I suggest trying a bleach enema. Some people claim it can cure autism.
>>
>>75241083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS8aUSygJM0

healed from mental illness fuck off faggot

>Stop listening to idiots on this board that would convince you to pray mental illness away and just go to a doctor.
>>
>>75241279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

long version
>>
>>75236215
Your mind is a battlefield, sharpen your rhetoric.

>>>/x/ -tier

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Probably you are just having a mid-life crisis.
>>
Alot of posts to slide the thread, we did good, now go away you vile demons in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
>>
>>75242111
Treeps confirm. Back to the fire with you, OP
>>
File: 93c.png (218 KB, 680x416) Image search: [Google]
93c.png
218 KB, 680x416
bumping for jesus
>>
>>75243026
Thank you. Please pray for me.
>>
>>75237373
>>75236478
Tell us more about the conflicts you discuss with the spirits.
It seems like you have subconscious doubts about your faith in god, which you externalize as spirits/which attract evil spirits.

Also tell us more about your childhood and your family.
>>
File: Mahakala.jpg (825 KB, 1181x1561) Image search: [Google]
Mahakala.jpg
825 KB, 1181x1561
>>75236215
wow, great thread OP, more people need to be clued in on this. so yeah, im with ya 100%. you obviously have a good sense of things, most people who are being victimized dont even realize it and aren't able to identify what's going on. what's worse is that some even think it's their own natural thoughts and so you get all this craziness in the world... as you've probably already noticed it's everywhere.. and it's very bad. so anyway what you need at its most fundamental level is the spiritual strength to resist the outside influence. it doesnt matter what precise faith or denomination you incorporate, so long as your 'spirit' is bolstered with the necessary tools and the wisdom to use them properly. this is not entirely a psychological adjustment, it is mostly metaphysical (spiritual) in the beginning.. the rest comes later of its own accord. you just need to find what works for you. visualization can be effective for pretty much everyone, and has been utilized regularly for precisely these purposes by buddhists and hindus all over the world for thousands of years. I think it's pretty much foolproof if used correctly. I would suggest researching the subject if you aren't familiar with it. apart from that I can attest to great success in expelling 'interlopers' by utilizing the following methods & tools... having a thoroughly clean living space, regular meditation, proper eating, general isolation from media, regular exercise, FRANKINCENSE, mantras, prayer (before sleeping), using an iron phurba (ancient exorcist dagger), tibetan dzi beads, deity/angel invocation etc etc, cats help too. i cant say why, but they do. I also recite the ayat al-kursi regularly and that helps quite a bit. I should mention that i take this all very seriously in part due to being regularly victimized by an evil jealous cunt and some pretty evil magick.. but before that... i thought this was all /x/-tier crazy bullshit.
>>
>>75243395
Before I was aware of the spirit affecting me I did not believe in God.

After I was made aware of the existence of God I then became more aware of the effect of the spirit on my life.

As such, I have no doubt about God nor do I lack any faith in God.

My childhood was somewhat strange due to my mother having separated from my father. She stayed with me and my brother in a woman's hostel. She then moved around my city, living with various people and occasionally we were staying in government houses. Each place we stayed at had some problem or issue that caused us to have to move. The place where I discussed God with another child was in a religious place, we were discussing Santa Clause, and I didn't believe in Santa, and I decided I didn't believe in God. As I grew up we eventually entered more stable accommodation, and I struggled to make friends (in primary school). I recall at one point when I was playing I thought to myself "It would be a waste of my mind to store the names of other people" and so I decided not to (I realize now that this thought was not from me).
>>
>>75243983
It seems like it would help you to come to terms with some events in your childhood.
Perhaps you are denying your negative emotions (for example your antisocial tendencies and your feelings of social alienation) and instead attribute them to the spirit.
This is of course very dangerous as it makes you even more susceptible to the influence of this spirit, by causing a chain reaction of you denying more ans more of your feelings and instead attributing them to the spirit.

If you want my advice as an occultist, stop treating the spirit as an evil entity and try to reconcile yourself with it.
It may very well just be a manifestation of your emotions that was seperated from you by you denying them.
Pehaps pray to god to give the spirit peace so that it'll stop torturing you.

As a psychologist, I would suggest that you see a psychotherapist (stay away from psychiatrists though) and have a long talk about your childhood and your feelings.
>>
>ctrl f rosary
>0 results

Rosary
>>
>>75245010
I harbor no negative emotions and do not project them onto the spirit, although it most certainly did these things.
I know that the spirit is responsible for interfering with my social interactions as when I normally talk to people, I do not intentionally go off thinking about subjects that are completely unrelated. The spirit does do this as I have paid attention to it and told it to be silent while I was speaking to someone. It completely distracts me from normal socializing.
>>
>>75245520
>>75245520
>>>75245010 (You)
>I harbor no negative emotions and do not project them onto the spirit, although it most certainly did these things.
Dude, you definitely harbor SOME negative emotions, if you admit it or not.
With the kind of bullshit you went through in your childhood, you definitely have some skeletons in your metaphysical closet.

>I know that the spirit is responsible for interfering with my social interactions as when I normally talk to people, I do not intentionally go off thinking about subjects that are completely unrelated.
>The spirit does do this as I have paid attention to it and told it to be silent while I was speaking to someone. It completely distracts me from normal socializing.
It's called having intrusive thoughts and it doesn't take a spirit to have them.
The reason for those is that you are supressing emotions, which then manifest at the most inconvenient times.
If you want to get rid of it, you'll have to confront your fear of admitting your negative emotions.
No amount of rosaries and incantations will help you, if you keep denying that the problem stems from within you in the first place.

You don't seem like a schizophreniac and don't seem to suffer from massive paranoia, so you have a pretty good prognosis.
If you can't fix your problems yourself, go visit a priest or a psychotherapist and talk to them about your problems.

As an occultist I can tell you that even if your problem is the result of some kind of spirit, the reason why that spirit is picking you as a victim is because your psychological problems make you susceptible to it.
Trying to get rid of the spirit by using rituals is like trying to fix a dam using duct tape.
>>
>>75246361
>Dude, you definitely harbor SOME negative emotions, if you admit it or not.
>With the kind of bullshit you went through in your childhood, you definitely have some skeletons in your metaphysical closet.

Sir this is not the case. I have forgiven all who have trespassed against me, whether I can recall the trespass or not.

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." (Matthew 18:21-22)

>It's called having intrusive thoughts and it doesn't take a spirit to have them.
>The reason for those is that you are supressing emotions, which then manifest at the most inconvenient times.

It may be the same phenomena, however it doesn't seem to have the same cause that you attribute to it. I certainly suppress no emotions.
>>
If you hate yourself you can have self sabotaging thoughts.
This also happens if you are too passive in life, then your mind will try to make it more active, if you feel powerless the only power you might think to have is hurting yourself. This of course is false.
Of course if you have a negative attitude this only makes you a prey to malevolent entities.
Another thing, by forgiving everybody you might be putting yourself in a state of mind where you're a "sucker" so to say thus making yourself a weakling and a prey. Only you know how you feel.
>>
>>75248098
I don't think this is the case. I have been researching the situation and I think it is some kind of punishment inflicted upon me by God because I didn't believe in God and then over a long period of time in my life I have entertained sexual obsessions and had beliefs in conflict with the beliefs God wishes us to have.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.