[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got my ticket to attend the SD rally tomorrow and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
So I got my ticket to attend the SD rally tomorrow and I have some questions for rally veterans.

1. How early should I be?

2. Is it hard to get Trumps autograph on stuff?

3. Does he set aside time just to meet with fans?

4. How packed do they normally get?

5. As long as you dont approach the protesters, they wont bother you right?

6. Have protesters followed you or anyone past the rally and to their cars or bus stations?

7. If I show my ugly fat ass up to a Trump rally, I'm going to be in the background of a YouTube video aren't I?
>>
Clean up look presentable and just enjoy the rally like a normal human being.
>>
File: IMG_0959.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1200
Carlsbad fag here!
I just packed my backpack, I'm going to the rally too, look for me I'm the guy in the photo with the white hat and custom shirt
>1. How early should I be?
9ish
2. Is it hard to get Trumps autograph on stuff?
Yes
3. Does he set aside time just to meet with fans?
After the rally go to the front to see him, he sticks around for or 25 min
4. How packed do they normally get?
The line to get in goes for more than a mile
5. As long as you dont approach the protesters, they wont bother you right?
YES but mostly it's the police protecting us and they do a damn good job

>6. Have protesters followed you or anyone past the rally and to their cars or bus stations?
Nah they pussy out, I'm a Costa Mesa rally chimp out vet and it was easy in and out

>7. If I show my ugly fat ass up to a Trump rally, I'm going to be in the background of a YouTube video aren't I?
I wish but probably not
>>
I have only been to one of his rallys here in Cleveland, Ohio and well lets just say he attracts VERY VERY VERY big fucking crowds lmao. There WILL be protesters but the number of Trump Supporters outnumber them by ALOT every time. There will most likely be ALOT of police and people screaming at each other. Expect alot of pushing and shoving mind you i was litterally 15 feet away from him, go like an hour or two early to beat the traffic and to get a good spot. There will be barely any room and everybody will be crammed together. Also, its VERY fucking loud so if you are bringing children or have sensative ears bring ear buds or muffs. Have fun and Go Trump.!
>>
>>75234957
What happened in Chicago?
>>
I am a trump rally combat vet of 5 rallies. 3 in AZ and 2 in CA. I got his auto and a selfie with him at 2 rallies and it depends on the venue on how tough it will be to meet him. Best bet is to show UP early and go right to front of the stage where you think he will enter and exit out of. This will be your best bet at meeting him.

The protesters are getting more and more violent, at the one in Anaheim was the first time they actually started going up to Trump supporters and getting in their faces and yelling at them. Stay away from them if possible. Good luck and MAGA
>>
File: 1463004074436.jpg (1 MB, 1473x1800) Image search: [Google]
1463004074436.jpg
1 MB, 1473x1800
>>75234897
Thanks anon. It's sounds pretty straight-forward. Enjoy some tits.
>>75234957
Hopefully I can get trump signature on a hat. I was trying to get a copy of the 1990 playboy issue for him but fucking shipping slow.
>>
>>75235312
Eh, that was in Chicago though, one of the most liberal and nig infested cities in the US besides LA or Detroit. I mean, Cleveland has ALOT of rowdy liberals and nigs too and Trump turned out fine. Trust me, now that hes got the nomination, every god damn suburban family that hasnt been brainwashed yet will be out to show support. Remember, the cucks and "minorities" are in the minority still so we have a chance. And rowdy degenerates flee when they see huge walls of tall white cops and thousands of able bodied males willing to defend their family. They flee like the little pussies they are.
>>
>>75235431
fug I thought the violence was going down from protesters since they brought in SS and enforced new rules. Ill just avoid em.
>>
>>75235312
That was set in one of the most dangerous areas in the US on purpose by Trump to create a swarm of violence (which attracts media cameras like bees to honey) and by canceling the rally he told the left, Soros, blm, and anarchists that if they get violent enough the rally is shut down, which is why they have gotten more and more chaotic ever since. These riots earn him some of the most loyal supporters and sway Independants. The "silent majority" is the millions of people who are disgusted by Mexican flags and violence against the police/Trump supporters they see in the media
>>
>>75234897
Encinitas fag here...cya tomorrow be safe and don't forget to MAGA MCGA
>>
>>75234897
>>75235776
MAGA fellow carlsbad/encinitasfags
>>
>>75235776
>>75235840
I will be the handsome white devil in a grey checkered dress shirt and a red trump hat. Also bringing beautiful girlfriend and my based as fuck mother.
>>
File: ShxTE9.jpg (51 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
ShxTE9.jpg
51 KB, 960x576
>>75235948
Are you this guy from the general a few days ago? So many Polack's rsvping to this rally lmao
>>
>>75234651
>>75234897
>>75235431
>>75235435
>>75235776
>>75235948
>>75235840
>>75236072
To find each other shout "THIS IS AWOOOOVEMENT!" Or "Awooo~~~"

I'll even bring my path of light card kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.