[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING: LET THE PILLAGING BEGIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dread-pirate-roberts.png (341 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
dread-pirate-roberts.png
341 KB, 638x352
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/25/financial-times-venezuela-sells-gold-reserves-as-economy-worsens.html
>>
They're taking the canadian route.
>>
>>75233830
>>75233805
Where the fuck is all this gold going to?
>>
>>75233880
probably china or russia.
>>
>>75233805
Finally, the stock in Venezuela flags will rise. Soon they'll reach RARE status.
We may even reach the point where having a Venezuela flag in the board will be seen as a symbol of status, for only the elite could ever afford to shitpost from there.
>>
>>75233880
rothbchild bank accounts in switzerland

when the global fiat currency tanks they'll be able to then sell gold to nations who switch to gold back currencies and once again control all the new currencies

this is why silver is the real currency of a free man

reminder jfk issues a silver backed currency and got shot
>>
>>75233880
Replacing the missing gold from fort knox before Trump takes office and start auditing everything.
>>
>our cuck of a PM gave a shit ton of money to venezuela last week
>meanwhile he'll only match dontations to a Canadian city that burnt down and 80,000 people were evacuated and still have not returned almost a month ago

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>75234012
Bingo. This was planned.

We've also been sabotaging our own mines in the United States by using them to store nuclear waste. So, we won't even be able to mine our own gold anymore.
>>
>>75234457
the american people own enough silver to back a currency though, which is why kikes are buying up silverware, dont sell that shit
>>
>>75233960
I feel you Columbia, luckily I got mine as soon as possible.
>>
>>75234519
Executive Order 6102: Now in silver flavor!
>>
>>75233805
I wonder if I can snag some Bolivar somewhere. Would go nicely with my Zimbabwe dollars and mickey mouse money.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.