[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are dentist so expensive? I just paid $500 to get a standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464327847820.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464327847820.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
Why are dentist so expensive?

I just paid $500 to get a standard teeth clean which took like 15-20 minutes.

I don't think I'm going to go back for another few years.
>>
>>75233325
Its free here so i keep them fixed.
>>
>>75233325
Government protected insurance oligarchies that do not allow competitive bidding
>>
>>75233325
because your ancestors had really bad teeth
>>
I have insurance and live in Commiefornia and got my teeth cleaned about 3 months ago and didn't have to pay a penny

Then about a month ago I got 3 wisdom teeth taken out. My insurance covered it 100%

Come home white man
>>
because extensive schooling, and supply and demand
you stupid fucking bitch
>>
>>75233325
fucking jews and their gingivits allegations

wanted me to shell out $90+ just to brush my teeth with a special kind of toothpaste full of flouride's', all I had to do to fix it was brush more not buy that piece of shit
>>
>>75233767
>That pic

Not an edit?
>>
>>75233909

Nope

3 conservative qts who don't want mentally ill men to use the woman's restroom on the UCLA campus

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/on-air/as-seen-on/UCLA-Republicans-Decry-Transgender-Bathrooms_Los-Angeles-378899891.html
>>
It is a profession that attracts Jews and jew-patterned ethnicities (pops and chinks) of course it will be that's what they're in it for
>>
>>75233325
How much is that in real money?

Mine charges $85 USD for a cleaning and he's even legal

... I put it off too long and had to get deep cleaned like a bitch. it sucks. floss your teef son. do it till you stop spitting out blood. in the mean time you can spit out some cool blood/spit patterns
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.