[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the Milo problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: CjcG5BPUoAIyP6u[1].jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CjcG5BPUoAIyP6u[1].jpg
63 KB, 600x800
How do we solve the Milo problem?
>>
what's the problem?
>>
he will get aids sooner or sooner
>>
There is no problem, he makes SJWs heads explode and rational people see how crazy they are and become redpilled.
>>
>>75232808
Hes a basic bitch conservative who obsesses over pointless things like internet feminism while claiming to speak for the alt-right, giving off the impression that the alt-right is just gamergate or something.
>>
>>75232745
I guess a few of us should volunteer every day to keep him busy.
>implying he would find the average /pol/tard attractive :/
>>
Would've been kinda hilarious if that whole litter just fell apart beneath his flamer butt.
He's always so pompous, cool, and composed, even when there's a fucking nigger threatening to deck him. I'd like to see him flustered at least a little bit.
>>
>>75232923
>Hes a basic bitch conservative who obsesses over pointless things like internet feminism
Not at all. The point of this tour, and the subject of his talks, is mostly feminism as it exists in American universities. That's not pointless at all. What is taught at universities is VERY fucking important.
>>
File: SMUG 5.jpg (44 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
SMUG 5.jpg
44 KB, 540x705
>>75232745
First we have to solve the Divide and Conquer shill problem :^)
>>
>>75233109
the first step towards that would be to stop discriminating against flags
>>
How does it feel to be a scared little SJW bitch dog who can't handle how Milo destroys the Marxist.
>>
File: stralians.png (162 KB, 636x439) Image search: [Google]
stralians.png
162 KB, 636x439
>>75233134
Australian with a proxy spotted.
>>
>>75232923
>basic bitch

Dafuq is nigger language doing in /pol/?
You should be a ashamed you fucking degenerate!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-02-18-44.png (692 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-02-18-44.png
692 KB, 1080x1920
>wtf???
>>
>>75232895
SJWs aren't the ones trying to displace and replace an entire race. It turns the youth's heads away from the real problem: anti-whiteness, not "feminists" or "social justice warriors". Yeah they're annoying, but they aren't a threat and Milo makes people think they are being edgy by criticizing them all while touting the same cuckservative "democrats are the REAL racists" lines.
>>
>>75233134
THIS SO MUCH
>>
>>75232745
stop being a pc faggot and stop supporting leftist bullshit
>>
File: 1458191180754.jpg (189 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
1458191180754.jpg
189 KB, 1024x1820
>>75232745
Milo is a king

if your a religous right jebus CONSERVATARD you can fuck right off

the alt right can actually get some shit done on like you Cruz Missiles who need to bash weiner lovers and invade every country you can't pronounce
>>
>>75232745
The only way is to ignore him and hope that his following dies sooner rather than later
>>
>>75232923
the alt right is a populist,identitarian shit-fest that believe there is a white genocide going on -- milo doesn't claim to be a part of that.

He merely flirts with alt right bullshit but then goes on about black dicks

how is he alt right?
>>
>>75233176
See

>>75233224

Milo empowers the left by encouraging people use their framework (racism is bad, equality is good) but in a different direction. We shouldn't be arguing with the left when they call us racists, we should be making them explain why thats a bad thing. Milo is literally just as bad as Paul Ryan, hes safe and controlled opposition.
>>
Does he charge speaking fees or not?
>>
>>75232745
He's a useful idiot, it will work itself out.
>>
>>75232745
This is fucking cringy
>>
File: polbtfo.png (74 KB, 737x370) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
74 KB, 737x370
>>75232745
By following the holy tenets of #GiveYourMoneyToWomen.

If you're going to be a pathetic cuck, at least give your money to women.
>>
>solve the Milo problem
>implying that there is a problem
The only problem is that he has no competition. Liberals brains explode when someone in the minority who sucks black cocks challenge their views.
The lack of being able to call him a bigot white really kills every left argument against him.
>>
>>75232923
You're already falling for the kike trap if you're worried about the alt-rights image.
>>
>>75233521
http://www.strawpoll.me/10317630
vote in this strawpoll btw.
>>
>>75233444
Can't you see the irony?

Does irony even exist in French literature?
>>
>>75232808
He's a homo race traitor attention whore who writes lies about how the alt right isn't racist and loves niggers and poo-in-loo's
>>
>>75233564
isn't the "kike trap" to ignore image, thus giving legitimacy to the insults and name-calling of the left.

We live in political culture, if you don't play by the rules you'll never, ever succeed
>>
Milo is interesting, but I really don't think half you fucking fanboys understand that he's nothing more than a flamboyant cunt who is fueled by his own vanity.

Again, I like the guy - but I think he's becoming some kind of frankenstein monstrosity that will inevitably destroy him.

Rape jokes as he opened his talk today. I mean - really? What a cunt.
>>
>>75232745
Just don't pay attention to him. It's all gay men's kryptonite.
>>
>>75233722
Well, as french litterature predate yours for at least half a millenia i would say yes.

Seriously though that shit with Milo is going to far, he should have stayed a based journalist meming on twitter, he is fucking everywhere now
>>
>>75233786

lolwut? We fucking hate him you nigger. When did that kike faggot buttfucker ever stand up for a Hindu? He's a judeo poop-hole digger cumdump. Kill that Faggot.
>>
>>75232745
He's not even really gay.

Pretending you're a gay is the perfect camouflage for your power-level.

You don't start out with the gassing Jews you fucking children.
>>
>>75232745
During an interview with Jack Donovan (yeah, he really likes the guy) Donovan pointed out that he and Milo can do what they do because there are no consequences. They have no wives to answer to when they say something. I'll admit, I do not agree with their homosexuality, especially Milo's faggotry, but something tells me Milo is hiding something. Something that Donovan can be open about.
Milo hates niggers.
I'm not saying he hates all black people. We all know he's a darkie pole smoker.
But what he can not stand, is niggers. Those who partake in nigger behavior. You saw his face when the DePaul incident happened. He knew what was happening. But he can't be honest about it like Donovan.
>>
>>75233958
I didn't say Indians loved him. I meant he loves non-whites.
>>
File: 1464247730722.jpg (517 KB, 1125x635) Image search: [Google]
1464247730722.jpg
517 KB, 1125x635
>>75232745

Daily redpill threads, (this pastebin is a good start for one, but there's many more http://pastebin.com/TaH5y2iT), calling out spammed kikebart threads etc.

It seems that the jannies are trying to help us for free this time though.
>>
>>75234030
That's an interesting idea I hadn't considered. He is full SJW denial mode when he speaks about black Americans, so what you suspect might very well explain why.
>>
>>75234030

He fucked a black tranny. He's a nigger of no boundaries. Kill that Faggot.

There are so many based spokesmen for the Alt-Right yet why do Ameri/pol/ insist on only choosing the degenerates one out there?
>>
>>75233444
I agree. Totally fucking cuck.
>>
>>75232923
He wouldn't be speaking for the alt right if you had literally anyone better but all of you are autistic racists who can't gain an audience because you don't say anything interesting or entertaining.

Milo's just using you to be provocative. He's wearing the alt-right like an offensive t-shirt which he will soon discard and then you'll be irrelevant again.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.