[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand the controversy about deporting illegals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: not_your_homeland.jpg (20 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
not_your_homeland.jpg
20 KB, 250x188
I don't understand the controversy about deporting illegals. I'm all for legal immigration but why would we want you if you cannot do it the proper way and bring something of value to our country. Instead of trying to escape your own 3rd world shit hole why not take that energy and work to improve it

seriously someone explain to me why we would want to keep these people and why building a wall is such a bad idea. it worked for other countries why not USA
>>
>>75231511
Look here m8ies I'm Mexican born in Mexico I naturalized back in 1998
These here Nigger faggots are entitled paisa braceros who smell a free check and will rip from your hands
This here soil has not been Mexico since the late 1800s now you see these people you make sure to head stomp them
>>
File: fixed.jpg (22 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
22 KB, 250x188
>>75231511
irrelevant

that's why we have to be careful
>>
>>75233264
>be a naturalized citizen for nearly twenty years
>still have a tenuous grasp of the English language
Fucking beaners.
>>
A lot of people think that being against illegal immigration means that you are against Hispanics (specifically Mexicans) which to be honest is kinda aided by the fact that the media is trying to start a race war.
>>
>>75231511

Illegals of any kind are fucking scum, deport them all.

>t. Proud spic
>>
>>75231511
>I don't understand the controversy about deporting illegals. I'm all for legal immigration but why would we want you if you cannot do it the proper way and bring something of value to our country.
They have been thought since birth that multiculturalism should be the norm, aka no white people, and that mexicans and blacks have done absolutely nothing. Then they associate mexicans with illegal aliens, which to be fair is accurate, so when they hear "illegal immigrants" they think mexicans, aka non-whites, if it ain't white it has done nothing wrong

How many people do you think associate illegal immigrants with slavs coming on boats? Chances are, nobody
>>
>>75231511
It comes down to this, immigrants here legally are indistinguishable from immigrants here illegally. The inherent problem with a mass deportation here is the effectiveness of deporting people who are here illegally and not deporting the ones that are here legally.

Add to that the desire to deport all who look a certain way regardless of legal status and that kind of action can become a tool to serve an unofficial end.

Add the human cost such an action takes in the people that would be directly affected by the absence of those people deported. Families, businesses, America's standing in the world; the prospects of doing this are unamerican, immoral, and completely unnecessary.
>>
File: RicomySpico.jpg (231 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
RicomySpico.jpg
231 KB, 627x502
>>75234382
Look at flag*

I'm on a cell phone. I have sausages for fingers.

Go back to Asia you Chink
>>
Seeing the demographic decline of white people makes me happy. I went to volunteer in rural buttfuckistan and even over there, the rednecks had maybe 1-2 kids whereas the mapuches had 8-10 (not even kidding). Cant wait to see the brownification of this shithole
>>
>>75231511
How the fuck do Spaniards think the middle of the US is their homeland?
>>
>>75236081
Brainwashing? I don't know or just being uneducated and letting your children educate you in Cultural Marxism
>>
File: Mexico1850Map.jpg (1 MB, 2741x2213) Image search: [Google]
Mexico1850Map.jpg
1 MB, 2741x2213
>>75236081
>>75236270
Learn to history.

Not saying they are right or wrong.
>>
>>75236684
Literally this is Rich from a person who lives in Europe
I know about the Viceroyalty of New Spain
>>
>>75236684
And Just telling me "learn to history" is pretty half-assed you fucking Slavo-Suomi Mongoloid
Go back to your cave before your 6 months of Midnight come
>>
>Because I look like an aboriginal this entire continent is my homeland
Funniest thing is that liberals will buy into this. And it doesn't have an end

>Because my black ancestors picked cotton as slaves this whole country would be nothing without me
>Because I'm a minority I have more right than whites to be in this country because whites stole this land anyway

Please make it stop

>>75236081
>Calling hispanics spaniards
>>
>>75237672
Well didn't Romans call The Iberian Peninsula Hispania
Or am I in the wrong please correct if so.
>>
>>75237806
Phoenicians called the peninsula Hispania.

That's why you call them latin americans or hispanics. Spaniards is for people living in Spain.
>>
>>75238088
So what do I call Portuguese and Spaniards, Iberians?
>>
>>75238088
It really didn't explain much.

Your basically saying Americans called Amerindian-Spaniard-Portugese mixed people Hispanic because the Phoenicians called your people Hispanic.
I'm dumbstrucked
>>
>>75238193
Europeans or southern europeans if you really want to discern us from the rest. Or you can call spaniard, greeks and italians mediterraneans.

Hispania doesn't exist anymore the same way that Al-Andalus doesn't exist either. People call mexicans hispanics because they're supposed to be somewhat descendants of natives+hispanics but the demographic of Hispania has dissapeared. Nobody calls us iberians as far as I know but it wouldn't be technically wrong.
>>
>>75231511

>import illegal people
>this is ok
>import illegal booze
>jail time
>import illegal weapons
>guantanamo

What?
>>
>>75231511
Meh, nobody here likes the wetbacks, the only real problem with the wall is that it's pretty much useless. Most illegals go into the USA legally and never return to their countries
>>
>>75238394
America is two continents. North America and South America. Yet nobody calls Canadians american even thought the term wouldn't be wrong. When people say american they usually refer to citizens of the USA. I don't call mexicans americans either.

Both terms hispanic and latin-american are the correct use and which one people identify with depends on wether they associate with their ethnic heritage or their cultural heritage.

Spaniard is a demonym, therefore only applied to people living in the country of Spain.
>>
>>75238913
But what do you call a purveyor of literature?
>>
>>75231511
He needs to learn his history.
>>
>>75231511
>I'm all for legal immigration but why would we want you if you cannot do it the proper way
Because the legal way is a joke.

>and bring something of value to our country.
People work - I don't see why you think otherwise. Business are scared of this rhetoric since so many hire people under the table to get around wage laws.

It's a huge taxpayer expense that would hurt the economy and is nothing more than an emotional knee jerk over perceived outsiders taking over the country. We did this with every one of your grandfathers too.
>>
>>75231511
>USA
>white people are shamed because their ancestors forcefully took the US land from the Native Americans

>Mexico
>Land that was conquered by Spainiards
>most mexicans are direct decendants of spaniards, very few actual native mexicans
>Spanish Mexicans think they were actually the first ones there

oh the ironing
>>
>>75240898
>most mexicans are direct decendants of spaniards, very few actual native mexicans
No, most Mexicans are mestizo; both.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.