[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's charismatic, intelligent, loving, thoughtful, experienced,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Hillary-Rodham-Clinton.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Rodham-Clinton.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
She's charismatic, intelligent, loving, thoughtful, experienced, dedicated and brave.

Why wouldn't I vote for her? Why aren't YOU voting for her?

inb4
>muh half-truth allegations
Please.
>>
File: 1464046466079.png (797 KB, 758x804) Image search: [Google]
1464046466079.png
797 KB, 758x804
>half-truth allegations
>>
>>75230194
She's also corrupt and a pathological liar.
You conveniently left that out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
>>75230194
Same reason I hate modern feminist, she's batshit insane.
>>
>>75230194
She's none of those things. Plus Trump is going to wipe the floor with her.
>>
She's a liar, intellectually dishonest, plausible man hater, rejects the contemporary reaction against postmodernism, slut shamed a 12 year old, dodges justice and relies on her woman card rather than policies and philosophies.

Worst still, I've already seen her shaking hands with Obama as the next president of the United states. My predictions are rarely false. Austria was a trial just to see if subverting an election was doable. It is.
>>
File: Clinton Books.jpg (458 KB, 720x656) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Books.jpg
458 KB, 720x656
>>75230194

She's so filthy and corrupt, it's sickening.
>>
>>75230583
we'll see, nigger
>>
>>75230838

>My predictions are rarely false.

Who's winning the next Superbowl?

Will Conor McGregor win his next fight?

Should I sell or buy Netflix stock?

Will there be a major earthquake (8.0+) in California this year?
>>
She's a weak candidate who can't knock a 74 year old Jew insurgent out of a race that should have been a breeze for her cause the establishment sucks her dick all the fucking time.

I pity you Hillary supporters, you're fucking sheep.
>>
>>75231333
Packers or Patriots
Yes unless it's against Mayweather
Sell it's already peaked culture wise
who knows
>>
>>75230194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqTVJy5iw8
OP watch this and i dare you to say "half-truth allegations" afterwards.
>>
>>75231434
>talking out of my ass 101
>>
>>75230382
Jesus... as much as I hate her I can't believe that's true
>>
I think she'll be alright.

Don't want an ignorant moron like Trump to lead the world.
>>
>>75231333
I don't care about sports and stocks are hidden from me, as is anything I could potentially (ab)use to give me an advantage over people without gifts. I can't choose what I see and in fact a lot of it doesn't come true because what I'm shown is actually a warning. For instance, I was dissuaded from a potential relationship with a relatively large age disparity.

I don't think my Hilary prediction is a warning because without touching something a little dark, there is nothing I can do to stop it.

I know it's hard to believe, but the message is clear: the American democracy is about to be subverted.
>>
>>75230382
>This woman dabbed on national TV
>>
>>75231609
>>
File: 3456.jpg (58 KB, 329x382) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
58 KB, 329x382
>>75230194
>She's charismatic,
So are vampires.
That doesn't mean you should let me suck the life essence right out of your veins to sustain itself.

>intelligent,
Now if only she could use that intellect for good.

>loving,
Of herself first and foremost, and maybe some family. But not the country.

>thoughtful,
Of how she's going to fuck the country for her own self gain? Yes. We know.

>experienced,
Do you know what a novice whore fucking her first customer and an experienced whore who's been doing it for years have in common?
They're both whores.

>dedicated
To her own self-interests.

>and brave.
Bravery would be admitting to fucking up and facing the consequences of her actions.
Not denying everything she did wrong because she knows she can buy her way out of trouble.
>>
I can't. If I could, I probably would just because she's been a target for smearjobs for decades and is still standing. She isn't bluster like Trump, she's actually been tested and didn't wilt.

Trump on the other hand does shit like find out that a magazine said he has tiny hands, and spend decades sending them stuff about how his hands are not tiny. He gets super butthurt and it never even heals. You can't let a spaz like that near the launch codes.
>>
I like Hillary's sensitivity to victim's rights.
After all, she is married to a rapist...
>>
>>75230382
Ok, I hate the cunt as much as anyone else, but
>Volunteered
She was drafted into it by the judge. She tried to get taken off of the case. Judge said "nope"
>Freed
Technically he got a year with 4 of probation. I have no idea if time served counted towards that year.

I'm sorry, but as much as you don't like it, that's a fucking job that someone HAS to do. The justice system does not function if defense lawyers try to sabotage their clients. There's a lot of evil things that the bitch has done. That's not one of them.
>>
>>75230194
2nd amendment
>>
File: 1464146501868.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464146501868.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
1/10, not even trying.
>>
>>75230194
What about muh treason? Is that an acceptable reason?
>>
>>75230194
>charismatic,

I realize this is bait but come on.
>>
>>75232925
/thread
>>
>>75230194
>charismatic, intelligent, loving, thoughtful, experienced, dedicated and brave

If she were all that she'd have put Bernie's dumb ass away a long time ago.
>>
>>75230194
Full truth allegations.

Bet you didn't see that coming. Just like Bills take victims
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.