[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me educate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
this.. this might.. it may make you.. kinda.. maybe.. idk, think about stuff.. a little.. differently....

>hmmmmmmm

maybe giving your ex wife 80% of your estate is worth it.... ever maybe think of that?

-femanon
>>
>>75228003
Heh
>>
im a #grahamcracker now
>>
>English as a second language posting in English about love
>>
>>75228311
i really don't like your misogynistic tone with me you beta nu-male.

check your fucking privilage
>>
File: fembots-dont-exist.png (167 KB, 833x795) Image search: [Google]
fembots-dont-exist.png
167 KB, 833x795
>>75228003
>-femanon
Obligatory tits or gtfo.
>>
>>75228194
for thousands, maybe even millions of years white males have suppressed and brutally murdered the sons of egyptians. maybe its time you elevate your morals a bit and stop being a racist cis sum beta nu-faggot agender FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>75228003
reublicans btfo
>>
File: 53654743.jpg (113 KB, 680x560) Image search: [Google]
53654743.jpg
113 KB, 680x560
>>75228424
your tone with me is aligned with the clear patriarchal tone of todays society. no wonder why your wiafu is 2D
>>
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>75228003
rilly makes u think :^)
>>
>>75228003
>Most Women invest themselves from an ‘Emotionally Spiritual’ standpoint and (as evidenced in her right hand securely clutching him high around the neck) they seek to hold on to their love at all costs – having opened her soul to the encounter. Although she holds the power to destroy the relationship (as depicted with the knife in her left hand) she’d much rather spare her love interest initially and incur the pain of his attempt to leave. This is an act that will undoubtedly hurt her more (as displayed with the knife being directed at her tightly grasped left hand), than it will the man. Though her investment is firm.

>Conversely, most Men invest themselves from an ‘Emotionally Mental’ standpoint. It’s no easy thing for a man to open up and give his all to a relationship. When he does he takes it seriously & does so protecting his vested interest (evidenced in his right hand tightly embracing her in the core of her back), with a desire to become her foundation & provide her every need. This investment isn’t taken lightly for a man, so if things go awry at her doing, the relationship investment deserves imminent death (as displayed in the knife being directed at her neck), and he feels no obligation to prevent that.
https://qosmicqadence.com/2014/02/26/who-leaves-first-shall-die/
>>
>>75228651
STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!

THIS IS ALIGNED WITH THE CLEAR PATRIARCHAL TONE OF MODERN DAY SOCIETY THAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
>FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>75228736
all irony aside this is fucking based
>>
>>75228651
Yeah rusbro I hate forced memes as well.

Who the fuck creates these threads? It has to either be a shill, a bot, or the lowest echelon of newfag.
>>
>>75228003
Not a fucking argument.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.