[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s /30s? Ie you have more respect, become better looking, easier to fuck young (17-24) sluts

Or is this something that bitter manchildren who were unsuccessful when they were young cling to?
>>
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT RESPOND
>>
>>75225373
> fpbp

Yes
>>
fuck
>>
>>75225373

depends if you actually make something of yourself and arent still a neet
>>
>>75225373
the short answer is yes. men in their late 20's early 30's have generally achieved a steady paying career, have an overall better wardrobe, and more confidence through life experiences. Girls find these qualities attractive, especially when compared side by side with guys their age still stuck in adolescence.
>>
DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS

We must be vigilant /pol/, there are shills among us
>>
>>75225373
>>75225619

You left out:
>in OK physical shape
>full head of hair or ripped and rocking the chrome dome
>>
Only if you post this exact same thread every day!

Then the women will be unable to resist you, I guarantee it
>>
Stop posting this thread with pictures of the same dumb slut. Use someone else for once.

To answer your question, yes it does get better. Have you not heard of the term silver fox? You see how many girls swoon over George Clooney? That's what you can expect in your 30s onward.

Stop stressing, cause I'm not. I know my time will come
>>
>you have more respect
Yes, once you get a career that dont suck girls like you more.

>become better looking
Not that much, its more about the money

>easier to fuck young (17-24) sluts
Yeah, since you can go to bars and can buy drinks, live by yourself and have your own car girls just show up by themselves.

btw, this is a /b/ tier thread.

>WALL id get!
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>75225373
>pic related
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.