[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, here's a little game we can play: Come up with what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: refugee-germany-welcome.jpg (64 KB, 740x490) Image search: [Google]
refugee-germany-welcome.jpg
64 KB, 740x490
OK, here's a little game we can play: Come up with what you think is a plausible headline of bullshit SJW's may actually try in the future, and the rest of us decide how plausible that may actually be, I'll start:

>University of X posts bans straight white males from eating "ethnic food"

>Yesterday on campus cafeterias and posted among bulletin boards across campus, an official flyer was posted saying that, in response to complaints from colored and concerned white students, white straight males would no longer be allowed to eat anything deemed "ethnic food" on campus lest they be committing hate crimes against colored students and engaging in "cultural appropriation". The flyers also asked any students to look out and report any SMW's seen in public or in dorms eating the wrong foods to then report them to campus authorities. When asked if the flyers were real or fake, the Campus main office did confirm this was a real campus protocol recently enacted, though who authorized it has not been determined yet. Also when asked why the ban was limited to only straight white males and also not female or LGBT Caucasians, an anonymous school representative told the news that "those groups have been historically and currently oppressed and therefore are not members of the oppressive class. This ban is meant to help fix imbalances we see on our campus as far as assisting in ending white male privilege"
>>
File: swedishminister.jpg (16 KB, 485x322) Image search: [Google]
swedishminister.jpg
16 KB, 485x322
>>75225199
Feminist government of Sweden calls for an EU armed invasion of Israel and Saudi Arabia
>>
File: 1458830732682.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458830732682.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>75225199
Males pay more taxes.
Already been suggested by several ppl in the govt
>>
>>75225199
Require men to wear tampons 1 week a month
>>
White males banned from sex unless filmed and examined by a jury of her peers for rapish tendencies
>>
>>75225618
Probably true by 2017/10
>>
>>75225618
The problem with stuff like that is that can't you just not identify as male? The SJWs will have to follow your wishes.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 540x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 540x802
Hmmm.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 260x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 260x264
BOO
>>
>Male applications for classes are to be considered lowest priority.
>>
University of Londonistan bans all non-muslims; liberal ex-students praise "progressiveness" and describe this as "a major victory against the oppressors"
>>
>"gender classes" in local preschool supposedly helps kids decide what gender they want to be.
>>
>>75225199
>New Federal Regulations Require Everybody to Shower with Everybody at All Times
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.png (98 KB, 210x296) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.png
98 KB, 210x296
>>75225199
>Diversity Council Petitions University to Ban White Males from Cafeteria Daily to Create "Safe Hours" for Minority Diners

>Black Lives Matter Students Protest Mark Twain in Literature Sociology: "I Don't Need a Crusty Old White Man Telling Me about Slavery"

More?
>>
>>75225199
Jesuis buddy, white people are already getting anough flak without you shoveling a few more in their face. Find something else to throw at the SJW, I'm all for it but I'm just tired of all the chitter chatter about white people this, white people that, let's talk about aliens for a minute
>>
do something with your life. jesus christ dude
>>
Police in St Louis arrest privileged white student for triggering a member of the Oppressed Students Union
>>
>Barack Obama signs Executive Order requiring All White Penises Be Surgically Removed at Birth--"White Male Penis has to go" says Gwyneth Paltrow
>>
File: triggered.jpg (88 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
88 KB, 569x802
>>75226611
>>
File: patrick-social-justice-4.jpg (52 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
patrick-social-justice-4.jpg
52 KB, 550x367
>>75226765
moar
>>
>all males with lass than x% on melanin are not white. racial physical traits will be exempt from the process
>>
>Senate passes law banning White People from eating Fried Chicken, Lasagna, and Burritos
>>
>Judge acquits teacher charged with having sex with multiple underage students because she is "Age-Fluid" and identifies as a much younger female
>>
>Scummy woman who is one of the most subversive politicians in the government is leading the presidential elections because of her vagina

oh wait...
>>
>>75225618
I've already started marking myself as female native american on any sort of application so this won't affect me.
>>
File: im-okay-with-this-89996336671.png (19 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
im-okay-with-this-89996336671.png
19 KB, 379x214
>>75228638
>>
>mtf transitioning starts immediately after birth for male babies having positive results in Goldstein's test
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.