[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Wolfenstein?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (1 MB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1400x787
What does /pol/ think of Wolfenstein?
>>
File: 1464052960974.gif (869 KB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
1464052960974.gif
869 KB, 400x223
It's a Funny Game, Nice Mecanics, Nice Graphics...
But... Well.. .is Full of Jewish Propaganda... and that's putting it mildly ...
>>
>>75222660
It has had its ups and downs depending on each game. Overall, I like it.
>>
I wish it was real with the exception of the Jewish resistance and Jewish KANGZ shit
>>
>>75222660
The Jewish super-bomb shits at the end kinda made me cringe. But the art style and mechanics were beautiful.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnE7gckfr58

;_;
>>
>>75223543
Masterpiece.
>>
emergency bump
>>
>>75222660
All the advanced tech is REALLY from Jews and the Nazis are filthy goy trash stealing Jewish inventions.

Yeah great game kek.

Almost as "good" of a tweest as Bioshock Infinite's babby's first multiverse shit.
>>
File: wolfenstein.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
Looks like helghast from JIN ROH
>>
>>75222949
>Full of Jewish Propaganda

If you're talking about New Order then the backstory is basically: The Nazis are fighting a Jewish cabal that invents technology that is a millenia more advanced than anything else in the world and then they withold this technology from the gentiles indirectly leading to countless people suffering and dying because of it. And when the war turns poorly for the Allies the cabal conspire with the allies to supply them with this magical technology in order to crush Germany.

I mean if you actually pay attention to the storyline it's basically: Hitler was justified in not trusting the Jews.

Of course it's all hidden behind all the "Nazis are generic bad guys who are caricatures of evil".
>>
bump for resurrection
>>
>>75222660
It's a fun game and even enjoyable on a speedrun but the newer versions push such an sjw idea through, like the one where BJ wakes up in the 60s and if you keep the younger kid alive, then jimi hendrix calls you a nazi.

Return to castle wolfenstein with that mystic final boss and the black sun one were cool with how they explored occult ideas, albeit fictional ones and not ideas that already existed.
>>
Stopped playing halfway through because the storyline of a couple of poles in their mums basement taking down the entire Third Reich was too ridiculous
>>
>>75223543
>it's a House of the Rising Sun cover trailer
How original
>>
>>75222660
kikenstein is your run of the mill jewish propaganda
>>
>>75228162
What isn't jewish propaganda?
>>
File: 1463455387287.jpg (21 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1463455387287.jpg
21 KB, 500x427
>>75223543
I wonder if the creators of this game understand the implication their making by saying how much more technologically advanced humans would be if the Nazis won the war?
>>
>>75222660
it made me sympathise with nazis more than anything. It's like getting to know your "enemy" to the point of almost liking them. I believe wolfenstein redpilled me a little back in the days.
>>
>>75222660
>STEIN
every time
>>
>>75228742
Well, in game they did:
•colonize and mine the moon
•have working automated robots
•space travel in hours rather than minutes
•laser weaponry
•highly advanced chemical serums to restore energy and increase strength
•stealth helicopters
•highly advanced prosthetics and augmented body parts for lost limbs or to increase strenght
However they do say in-game that all the advancements they made are because they found some of the secret hidden jewish tech in poland before WWI and deathshed among others utilized them to make advances. However it does create the mood to be skeptical of jews since they hid this technology from others rather than shared it to help the rest of humanity.
>>
>>75222660
It started out pretty good
then it got fucking stupid when it became
>JEWS ARE ACTUALLY MOST INTELLIGENT RACE GOYIM WE MADE CRAZY INVENTIONS THAT MADE NAZIS POWERFUL BUT SOMEHOW COULDN'T DEFEND OURSELVES

Other than that the gameplay was pretty solid
>>
>>75229133
>•space travel in hours rather than minutes
Rather than days, I mean.
>>
>>75222660
More Jewish propaganda for young goys.

I mean it's literally the jewish wet dream, Kill the white christian males of one of the most nationalistic nations in the world that once was.

Jews love everything liberal and communist.
>>
>>75229471
Well... you do play as a white male. Unless you save the kid to get the jimi hendrix story line then you only see one other black guy in game and he's just a prisoner.
>>
>>75229807
obviously, A Shabbos goy is a good goy who follows our greatest ally's orders.

I mean if they put a hook nosed Jew instead of the captain america in the lead role then it would make the indoctrination more obvious.
>>
>the filthy millennials mentioning "nice graphics" when referring to a video game
gas yourselves, you kikes
>>
>>75223156
kek. yeah the whole part about the Hebrews have ancient Atlantic like technology and the evil Nazi's stealing it is so ridiculous and We Wuz Kangz nigga tier.
>>
>>75228742
that why they added We Wuz Hebrew Kangz to the plot
>>
>>75228742
Wolfenstein has always had an element of super tech in the background. This game only took that theme to its logical conclusion.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.