[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God is Dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>"Dad, I'm home from school?"
>"Great, what did you learn?"
>"My friends were talking about someone named 'God'."
>Put son up for adoption.

I am going to make it my duty to shun any mention of god in public, and disown anyone in my family that speaks of god.
>>
File: redditAtheist.jpg (559 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
redditAtheist.jpg
559 KB, 1680x1050
>>75221556
>>
>>75221556
>God's love and faith apparently can't make us feel that way

Have you ever read the Bible?
>>
Religion is probably right if you're stupid enough to make garbage images like that.
>>
>>75221556
>Truth on the left, encourages introspection and self-improvement
>Lies on the right, envourages laziness and entitlement

I dunno, which is more damaging
>>
File: 9WIDTba.png (52 KB, 918x711) Image search: [Google]
9WIDTba.png
52 KB, 918x711
>>75221556
I respect atheism as an ideology; but if you are one of those anti-Christianity autists who rage at any mention of God you are part of the problem and I lose respect for you.

Christianity is good for society, Atheism is bad for society.

A red pilled atheist, if they can't find or accept God, should at least acknowledge that it is better for the masses to be Christians than to be nihilists.
>>
>>75221556
But according to science you are dumb too?
>>
>>75221556
false hope is good?

the truth hurts desu
>>
You should start with removing yourself then because you are the one that can't stop talking about God.
>>
God damn such threads remind me of my ex. Literal fedora, arguing about God in fucking Facebook comment sections. She turned into a full blown tumblrina with her source of entertainment being buzzfeed and tumblr. Oh and she cut her hair short and started wearing problem glasses somewhere in there too.
Fuck you nigger who cares.
>>
>>75221556
Have fun in jail for child neglect, I hear they love child abusers in prison!
>>
>>75222338
>that image
ironic unaware hypocrisy is sweet
>>
>>75221556
According to Religion
I Am:
>Imperfect, and must through hard work become good
>Equally loved by God regardless of my IQ, race, sex, or reputation.
>Responsible for the well being of my fellow man

According to Science
I am:
>Matter
>No more valuable than dust

When will secular fags admit that science cannot justify morality or goodness? Look up is/ought faggots, your morality is just a secular mutation of Christianity
>>
>>75224817
/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.