[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scripps National Spelling Bee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: cantspellpoo.png (3 MB, 1512x856) Image search: [Google]
cantspellpoo.png
3 MB, 1512x856
Explain
>>
american education sucks
>>
>>75220703
Too bad shitting isn't a sport.
>>
"Loo" isn't one of the words they have to spell.
>>
>>75220786
why then are american educated indians achieving?
>>
>>75220703
because no white family is going to force their kid to study the dictionary of multiple countries every fucking day so they can win a spelling bee
>>
File: 635787088308408758-Pichai.jpg (24 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
635787088308408758-Pichai.jpg
24 KB, 540x405
indians are the master race. they are taking all the jobs in silicon valley.
>>
It's a spelling bee, not a sanitary contest
>>
>>75221021
designated google street view
>>
brown people dominate every sport in america
>>
>>75220904

Their parents don't allow fun, compared to white parents who let their kids do anything.
>>
File: creeper in window.png (381 KB, 563x541) Image search: [Google]
creeper in window.png
381 KB, 563x541
salty
>>
What? Every damn year it's a bunch of Indians in the spelling bee
>>
>>75220703

I'll explain.
Unlike East Asians, South Asians don't particularly succeed in Mathematics greater than Whites.
Spelling efficiency gets you nowhere in the sciences and the intelligence involved in it at best comes from noticing simple spelling patterns that might giveaway the word's origin.
Otherwise, it's forced memorization.
I mean, good for them that they are winning but I'm more impressed with those kids that create an invention with it's own patent like the ching chong in Australia who came up with some novel water filtration system.

>inb4 t. [email protected]
>>
>>75220937

Pretty much this. Have you ever seen footage from these things like 5-10 years ago when there were still white kids doing it? Every one of them looked and sounded like they were on the verge of a mental fucking breakdown. Stuttering and sweating like they were in front of a fucking firing squad.

White parents realized that this shit means nothing and ruins the kid's childhood.
>>
If you had to spell names like that all the time you'd be pretty good at it too
>>
>>75221501
>white people get on the verge of a mental breakdown just from learning how to spell a few words

ok nigger
>>
>>75221416
As an addendum, Sreeniketh is one of the coolest sounding names I've ever heard.
It's very Star Trek alien tier.
>>
File: 1452651450000.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1452651450000.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>75220703
>Without looking, spell the name of the kid next to you
>>
>>75220703
E-X-P-L-A-I-N. Explain.
>>
>>75220703
Indian parents are fucking retarded and push their kids into doing essentially "trophy" shit so they can show off their kids like work animals. Half of the white kids that do that sort of stuff are 100% their own free will while the other half are the same sort of parents as the Indians, it just occurs so much with Indian families (or Pakistani, Sri Lanka, etc) that it throws off the statistics. It's just like math competitions and shit.
>>
4chan Word of the day:

"Eunoia"

The thorteth Englith word to contain all vowelth.
>>
File: poo-in-it.jpg (32 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
poo-in-it.jpg
32 KB, 630x405
future ScatSat employees
>>
Explain why they are living in a country built by whites instead of a country built by Indians?
>>
>>75221927

Retarded is right. It's a total waste of time and effort, like memorizing digits of pi.

I married and Indian girl, so know a lot of Indian families. None of them really care about spelling any more than white families. So it's far from universal.
>>
>>75220703
Anti-white bias.
>>
>>75220703
homeschooling is successful but fails socially
>>
>>75221335
POO
>>
>>75222211
apparently their skill set consists of memorizing spelling, answering phones and driving taxis. Sadly you need a bit more to construct a functioning society.
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 393x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 393x396
Chad LITERALLY is BANGING every DARK SKINNED BABE while you spell AUTISM at a SPELLING BEE. How about instead of being at a SPELLING BEE; you just BEE yourself? Maybe you could get a GIRL too. Oh wait ditch that because without HEIGHT FACE FRAME you are NOTHING. JUST give up POO IN LOOS. YOU will NEVER be CHAD and will forever DIE a lonely VIRGIN.
>>
>>75220703
What the fuck are those names? India is literally Mordor
>>
>>75222713
you forgot code monkey jobs too
>>
>>75222291
I married and Indian girl, so know a lot of Indian families. None of them really care about spelling any more than white families. So it's far from universal.
>muh anecdotal evidence
I'm obviously not saying that all Indians force their kids into spelling bees you fucking autist. Just that niche stuff like that gets dominated by poo in the loos because Indian (and similar) families tend to push their kids into that kind of shit at like 20x the rate that similar white families would. It's the same thing with a lot of Asian families too, they tend to have at least one kid that they try to make a trophy child
>>
is this the end of the white race? i'm scared
>>
File: 1404334548220.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1404334548220.gif
922 KB, 400x225
Indian (dot kind) American males have such a fuckign based life.

>grow up in the US
>parents are strict but loaded
>get all the toys and vidya you want as a pre-teen
>can buy all the friends you want, just let them play your XBone or whatever
>high school hits
>you realize you're pretty ugly/undesirable
>parents capitalize on this and force you do work extra hard in school
>even if you're stupid as fuck you get into a good uni because muh diversity
>do okay, get a degree
>get out
>shipped back to India for arranged marriage
>get a job with some American tech company over there
>make $70k USD per year in a nation where the average yearly wage is probably less than $1k
>shit out 50 kids and move back to the US when you're 45 to start the whole process over again
>>
>>75221021
SEARCH ENGINES
>>
>>75222891

Why? Because a bunch of Indian kids can spell obscure words correctly? I'm happy for them, I'm not one to tear down children. This is a great accomplishment for them.
>>
>>75221927

So much this. In college one of my math professors was from Sri Lanka. He'd spend half of his lectures boasting about all the complex math problems his kids could do (9 & 12 yo girls).
>>
>>75223097

no homo westernized indian guys can get fucking HOT if they are lucky to not be manlets
>>
>>75221711
shut up xing, a childs early years shouldnt be wasted pressuring them to the point of breaking to learn words from all over the world so they can be spelling bee national champion. no one gives a shit when youre an adult if you were spelling bee champ.
>>
>>75220703
Indian people are SO fucking ugly
>>
>>75223097
ABCD detected
>>
>>75223271

You gay bro?
>>
>>75220703
american educated asians are smart, who knew
>>
>>75222829
>tend to push their kids into that kind of shit at like 20x the rate

Yes, I agree with that. But even 20x white levels is small. The Indian families I know do push their kids hard, but in ways that are more productive, i.e. have a more direct effect on school performance.
>>
>>75220904

They got to private school.
>>
>>75223097
>t. Vishnu
>>
>>75223367

i said NO HOMO u fucking cunt
>>
>>75223333
>fat lip
>shit skin

nothing redeemable
>>
>>75223097
Indians don't have diversity quotas though. It's just as hard for us to get a good uni as it is for you whites. It's only for blacks and red Indians(I meant to ask is red Indian racist term or is it OK?)
>>
It's something you can enter your kids to compete in that costs nothing. Sports and music is expensive. Plus Americans don't give a fuck about spelling.
>>
>>75220703
All the smart Indians have smart kids in the USA and push them to be smart.

>muh white supremacy meme

It doesn't matter how high your average IQ is if your educational culture is shittier than another group. Look at London, whites are now the worst group in terms of how well they preform in school because of so much focus on shit skins.

Environment matters.
>>
>>75223097
isn't it more common to have the wife come to the USA?
>>
>>75220703
Explain what?
>>
I loved the spelling bees as a kid. I would facepalm at how retarded some of my peers were. They would fuck up on words like "nothing" and "doghouse"
>>
>>75220703
Have Spelling Bee contestants ever gone on to do anything worthwhile? Aren't they just autists that really love remembering how to spell obscure words? Maybe I'm the autist, idk i don't keep track of what they do afterwords
>>
>>75220703
Because white kids in America these days have better shit to do with their time than memorizing a shit load of words.
>>
>>75223645
The only time there are red indians is when they've come from a discount holi
>>
>>75220703
Average Indian IQ is actually lower than 100, but when you breed like a plague and number in the billions, some offspring will have high intelligence
>>
>>75223550
Only if they're northern Indian. The southern 7/11 poo-in-loos all have the same dirty skin and empty eyes.
>>
>>75223848
You sound fat.
>>
White parenting is shit
>>
>>75223949
Poo in the Loo, pajeet
>>
>>75220904
American education is great. We just have ghetto trash that drag our test scores down.

My girlfriend teaches 7th graders in a predominately black area. Whites are the minority compared to mexicans and blacks. The whites and mexicans do well when the blacks are not chimping out.

Not all the black kids are bad, but all it takes is one shit head ghetto black to drag all the others into shit with them.

Teachers should be able to kick the shit out of students. That would fix lots of the problems with ghetto trash.
>>
>>75221711
Maybe thats why most leadership positions are run by white people
>>
it's because Indian parents are insane gas station owners who expect their kids to become doctors or they are complete failures in life so they force their kids to memorize the dictionary and if they get a word wrong they beat them with canes
>>
>>75224248
>most leadership positions
except the most important one
>>
Indians are basically the most unloyal race out there. They send their top .5 percent/best and brightest to the west when they should be creating jobs in India and helping indian industry be competitve against Chinese and American firms.
Indian GDP per capita is literally worse than Nigeria and Ghana. Atleast the koreans and Chinese go back to their country to build businesses after making it big in the west. Indians do not care about their country and they see their countrymen as inferior. All these indians excellence in the west is actually helping us more than India.
>>
>>75220703
Indian parents are brutal.
I guess they tend to make it far in life, but probably at the cost of mental health from years of your parents beating the shit out of you for not spelling words correctly
>>
>>75223848
This. It's the same thing with the Chinese.

Only the most competent of the Chinese and Poos make it to the west. Once they've assimilated and interbred with the locals, chances are they bred with average people rather than other above average individuals, they're nothing special. This is why you get these fourth generation Asians making sad jokes like "HAHA I'm Asian I wish I was smart..."
>>
>>75225069
if you've ever been to LA or SF there are tons of dumb fuck chinese who seem dumber than even blacks but at least they aren't violent
>>
>>75224939
Good Point Bog. Indians overseas quickly adapt to your style of flawed reasoning.

India is a free country unlike Straya. If they want to enjoy the fruits of globalization you can't stop them.
>>
>>75224980
>Indian parents are brutal.
All parents are.
>>
File: 1464133142380-1.jpg (235 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
1464133142380-1.jpg
235 KB, 600x676
I thought this was a racist board. All the races have different average qualities. It's painfully obvious that the Indian race has the highest memorization ability.

This probably developed from the economic necessity to memorize their books for thousands of years, because they weren't creative enough to invent paper.

That's a logical, scientific, testable, racist theory.
>>
>>75224550
Head loo priestess?
>>
>>75220703

If they win the spelling bee, they get their own toilet.
>>
>>75225453
Wtf are you talking pajeet, most indian nobel prize winners are diasporan indians who grew up in the west. And you think allowing globalisation to rob India of Talent is somehow good? this is why India will always be a shithole.
>>
>>75226262
JESUS! And then you ask why Indians are smarter. His name is Barack Obama.

>>75225963
KEK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm-leaf_manuscript
>>
>>75220703
thats allot of of Pajeets
>>
>>75226393
I'd like to use my blah blah blah argument.
>>
>>75220703
you'd have to be a fucking genius to spell their ridiculous fucking names
>>
>>75220703
Asians have been running spelling bees for ever nigga. Don't be fooled by inspirational movies with little black girls who know big words.
>>
>>75226393
>using words like "diasporan" when talking to people that cannot figure out toilets.
>2016

dude, I don't think he is going to get it.
>>
>>75221501
I loved spelling bees as a good. I was pretty good and would usually win the practice competitions in study groups. But always get overconfident and choke at the real thing. My life in a nutshell.
>>
>>75225963
>This probably developed from the economic necessity to memorize their books for thousands of years, because they weren't creative enough to invent paper.

Genuinely dumb statements like this are worth more than the rarest of flags.
>>
>>75226717
As a kid. wtf
>>
>>75225498
lol no
White parents generally try to be best friends with their kids. It's a complete reversal from immigrant parents.

Indian parents here still do things like forced marriages too, which are illegal, but they harass their kids so much that they would never report such things.
>>
>>75220703
Non-white parents don't like to put their kid through the ringer to compete at these silly contests.

They'd rather them use their potential to do and create things, instead of showing off how wasted it is.
>>
>>75224128
I was the only white kid in my class in elementary school and they eventually forced me into AP classes where all the other white kids were at becuase I was fucking up the bell curve so bad for the class and causing more fails.
>>
Indian kids from upper middle class fa,ilies. I privately taught and these were my clientel, people who wanted tgeir 10 year olds learning high school physics
>>
>>75226758
>as a good
how can you get that confused with kid?
you sure you did well in spelling bees?
>>
>>75227005
lol, they don't bell curve in fucking elementary school. They don't even do it in high school.
>>
>>75226878
>forced marriages
Why don't you do something about that? I thought Canada was a developed leaf.
>>
>>75227156
We did do something, it's illegal. But it doesn't matter when your entire family will disown you for not going through with it.
>>
>>75227139
It was a magnet school, and yes, they did.
>>
File: 2KBuNoH.gif (2 MB, 400x204) Image search: [Google]
2KBuNoH.gif
2 MB, 400x204
its not even enjoyable because filthy third worlders starve and/or beat their kids and force them to memorize the dictionary everyday. whats the point in a fun competition if failure means corporal punishment? pic related an elated winner
>>
American education is shit. Memes are true.
>>
>>75220812
Are they prohibited from saying/spelling it out of fear it brings about witches?
>>
File: 1435565787948.jpg (4 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1435565787948.jpg
4 KB, 229x220
>language with 30 letter last names that throw consonants together in no logical fashion
>surprised that they're good spellers
>>
1.3 billion poo-in-loos have more autistic kids than whites do
>>
>>75220703
Spelling is nothing special.

I've gotten 1st place for 3 years straight in primary school until I stopped competing (this was in the early 90s). I saw no reason to be autistic about where letters should be placed correctly just because a bunch of 15th century writers decided so. Pajeets, mudslimes and chinks were jealous when I beat them because I actually read books for fun instead of rote practising with dictionaries.

I remember this one dalit looking pajeet who accused me of cheating, thinking the white judge/moderator gave me the words beforehand because I'm white. He went home angry, the next day his brother told me he cried when he got back.
>>
>>75223097

>even if you're stupid as fuck you get into a good uni because muh diversity

I can't imagine this is the case. There's gotta be a much greater percentage of poos at top-tier universities compared to how much of the population they make up
>>
>>75226575
This is what happens when we take Pajeet seriously. This is why we call you Poo
>>
>>75228095
>as he types from his cuckshed
>>
>>75229196
this.
pajeet's are always serious and salty, but I never pay them any mind.
>>
Tfw you played yugioh with your best friend Seth while your cousin slayed all the spelling bees
Tfw you let down your parents while your other cousins are doctors
Indian parents are slave drivers
>>
>>75221790
underrated post desu
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.