[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CERN- SATANIC PROGRAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CERN.jpg (14 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
CERN.jpg
14 KB, 302x167
Why does nobody ever talk about Cern, which is located in Switzerland. Its basically an underground openly admitted project to conduct experiments that have the potential to destroy the Earth or even bring us into a new age of darkness. There are too many questions to be had over this project. There is clearly something fucky about it too, the satanic symbolism, the obsession over ancient geometry. Somebody redpill me on CERN, it just recently caught my eye and I would like to know more.

https://youtu.be/PRvUmwz_A-U
>>
>>75219970
Its aliens man, its fucking aliens.
>>
>>75219970
How is researching nuclear fusion satanic? If they succeed, they will literally save the planet. If not, the worst that would happen is half of Europe is Chernobyl-ed.

It's a win-win. Stop trying to propagate bullshit theories.
>>
>>75219970
okay so basically you are a medieval village's retardation that made them do stupid shit such as burn cats summed up into a single person
>>
>>75219970
By the way if you type "illuminati" backwards which is "itanimulli" the NSA official website pops up. This shit is in plain site but no everybody is conCERNed about Lebron James and Niggerball.
>>
>>75220190
Blue-Pilled degenerate.
>>
>>75220217
Yeah, well im sure you will be burning stray cats in no time to provide food for you and your family because you cant afford regular food due to your economic despair. Which was also caused by you and the rest of your citizens.
>>
>>75220312

Blue-pilled?

Nuclear energy is the fucking redpill you faggot. Bluepilled lefties want their stupid renewables which are too costly and aren't capable of being effectively stored in large enougj amounts. Bluepilled conservashits just want to burn through all their fossil fuels until there's nothing left for anything, whether it be coal for metal forging, oil for plastic production, etc.

It remains an undisputable fact that nuclear energy is the only viable option for the future of the human race
>>
File: ss.jpg (108 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
108 KB, 500x704
>>75220190
more like we're trying to find a way to Chernobyl the fuck out of the rest of the world so we're the ones left to rule it! you dun goofed my criminal friend! hahahah
>>
>>75220998

cern has nothing to do with nucelar fusion research

you're bluepilled because you you are spouting lies like they are gospel and can't seem to take 5 minutes out of your life to actually read about what you're talking about, ie like every other blue pilled moron out there
>>
>>75219970
>potential to destroy the Earth or even bring us into a new age of darkness

>satanic symbolism

Good. I want to see the world destroyed, and I worship satan anyway.

Fuck you christfags
>>
>>75219970
>He doesnt understand quantum chemistry or tensor calculus
CERN is just a huge experiment in ZPE and scalar resonance with the Earth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.