[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm moving to the Woodlands, Houston Any /pol/ack in there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 543x271
I'm moving to the Woodlands, Houston

Any /pol/ack in there?
>>
That place is where white people live ln Houston, glad we're taking it
>>
>>75217439
I just moved out of that spic-infest hell hole, you fucking subhumans ruin everything, everything you touch turns to ash. When Trump gets elected all of you filthy injuns will be expelled and Whites will have to colonize that area once again. Your time is running out, Pablo, the day of the rope is coming.
>>
>>75218237
Why so mad?
>>
>>75217439
I live in Kingwood, which was organized by the same developer..

It is one of the best middle class areas in the Houston area
>>
>>75218399
>Why so mad ese?

Because you filthy subhumans are illegally entering and destroy my nation, that's why. You will perish in the coming tacocaust.
>>
>>75217439
By the way, the book store in your pic is where I bought my copy of 'The Art of The Deal'

The Bernie-bot behind the counter was not amused
>>
>>75218730

Whoa there cowboy, we want to keep their food, it's just the filthy shitskin Hispanics who have to go.
>>
>>75218730
Relax..

Illegals are too poor to actually live IN the woodlands like OP is saying. $10 internet dollars says that OP is in the 85k+ income bracket at minimum

unless he is moving to some shithole
Apartment over there,
>>
>>75218845
Aka 99% of them in Houston
>>
>>75217840
if by take you mean "maintaining the landscaping", you guys are doing great!
>>
>>75218730
>tacocaust

Why is it always about food with you burgers?
>>
>>75218237
The woodlands is Hispanic now? It always happens. I always cringe when I'm talking with an Indian or Hispanic who move to white neighborhoods "for the good schools"
>>
File: 1457021643460.jpg (84 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1457021643460.jpg
84 KB, 1440x960
>woodlands

La Porte here. We laugh at you pussy yup fucks
>>
>>75217439
Couldnt stand it. Moved to an undisclosed location on 30 acres near lake conroe where I can shoot my guns without some fucking jews getting in my business.

>>75218769
I was in there last week and they had one copy of the new print of mein kampf so I picked a kampfy chair upstaids and started reading. Literally the only reason I go to the faggot infested place is for Mi concina for mambo Taxis and Jalepeno Margaritas.
>>
Question. Republicans have been in charge of texas for years. How come they haven't made mass scale deportations?
>>
>>75219227
I believe it was started by a Frenchman since they have an earlier history of food-referencing epithets.
>>
>>75219522
Because liberals lobby around in Austin, our capital. We suffer the same problem any other red state does in that the rural areas and mid-size towns are all republican. While the major cities: Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are democrat because of niggers, spics, elite whites and commiefornians.
>>
You'll feel right at home, paco. It's basically 50% mexican here.
>>
File: race map houston.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
race map houston.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>75217439
Btw you'll find nice rich, white sluts there. Unfortunately if you don't drive a better care than what their daddy gave them then they won't talk to you.

Here's a race map of houston. Red is white. Blue is black. Yellow is hispanic and green are asian. It doesn't quite show woodlands but you can sort of get an idea of the distribution of people. Montgomery, northwestern harris and central west houston are white man's lands.
>>
>>75217439
I live in Pearland, TX... just got here a week ago though.
>>
>>75221355
Is Pearland nice guys? I can't tell.
>>
>>75221521
It's pretty good. I live nearby in Friendswood.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.