[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYK IF0G200k Jesus fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-05-27+at+12.33.09).jpg (22 KB, 245x340) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-27+at+12.33.09).jpg
22 KB, 245x340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKIF0G200k

Jesus fucking christ.

I wanna see this happen so bad. It would literally be them shitting on Trump and sucking Bernies dick for an hour.
>>
>>75216930
They're not getting it, they are to one sided.
>>
>>75216930
A lion would be stupid to walk into a viper's nest.
>>
>>75216930
ana looks very white for an armenian
>>
>>75216930
nobody in the real world gives a shit about TYT. you think major networks wont out-bid them in seconds? fucking idiots
>>
>let's do a debate on the "trump is literally hitler" youtube channel
>>
>>75216930
There's literally no reason for Trump to agree to debate Sanders. He won't be the nominee, so he has no horse in this race.
>>
>the young turkroaches think they're relevant enough to host the god emperor and the comrade

l i t e r a l l y

W
H
O
?
>>
>>75216930

it would be like walking into a hornets nest, don't do it, donald

this would be pants-on-head retarded

to quote Admiral Ackbar

IT'S A TRAP!

>literally went through the same image selector bullshit 10 times in a row

can someone fucking fix this shit? when i post on my fucking tablet this never happens
>>
>only 10% of the prize he named
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
> WHERE'S THE PLANE?
>>
>>75216930
Some network that takes 4chan trolling seriously...kek fuck the roaches
>>
>>75217936

All armenian women look the same. They look like jewish women.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.