[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Why do they hate us?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: g-us-130708-osama-bin-laden-210p.jpg (756 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
g-us-130708-osama-bin-laden-210p.jpg
756 KB, 1500x1000
They hate us because we occupy their land. They hate us because we fund their enemies. They hate us because we ravish their resources. They hate us because we kill their civilians.

They don't hate us for our freedoms. That's a cop out.
>>
With all fairness, it doesn't help that we blindly support the state of Israel in order to appease religious wackos in America as well as the strong Jewish interests in our political system and economy.
>>
>>75216885
Muslims hate white people because we harm them.
We should apologize.
>>
>>75217027
>y support the state of Israel in order to appease religious wackos in America as well as the strong Jewish interests in our political system and economy.
wise words, goy
>>
>Muslims hate white people because we harm them.
We should apologize.

GG I think all those refugees you took in are starting to affect you anon
>>
>>75217083
>>75217271
samefag
>>
They hate us because we disbelieve.
>>
>>75216885
I mean that's kinda true, but Said Qutb's Milestones and shitload of other Islamist literature, not to mention the fucking Qu'ran all tell them to take us the fuck out. I think your view is more of a cop-out.
>>
>>75217323
Wrong.

>>75217271
We are stupid, we, the white race.
>>
>>75216885
We don't kill them to protect our freedoms. We kill them BECAUSE we are free to do so.
>>
>>75216885
How about i dont give a fuck and will use them as i please

>compassion for muslims
>>
>>75217584
Dont be upset when they drag the corpse of a US soldier through the streets or behead Murrican journalists then
>>
File: 1463970132188.png (106 KB, 662x594) Image search: [Google]
1463970132188.png
106 KB, 662x594
>Believe in Allah
>believe that if you die in the name of Mohammed you get 72 virgins in heaven
>get drone striked by Kuffar
>go to heaven
>they hate us for this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.