[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e ntertainment/art/news/a-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: art.png (506 KB, 586x628) Image search: [Google]
art.png
506 KB, 586x628
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/a-pair-of-glasses-were-left-on-the-floor-at-museum-and-everyone-mistook-it-for-art-a7049551.html

>modern art

Not even once
>>
>>75215319
>>modern art

What did he mean by this?
>>
modern art is a fucking joke, same with most things of "taste". your $200 bottle of wine tastes exactly the same as the $8 bottle of wine. same with the steak. connoisseurfags are the worst.
>>
>>75215820
>Blind man thinks all movies look the same

Pleb
>>
>leave glasses on floor
>fool hipsters
>sell glasses for 10 million dollars
>use money to fund Trump

suck it down lefty shits
>>
>>75215820
you are a fucking nigger and this is false.

modern art is just a scam though, for people to launder money, incase you did not know.
>>
>>75215820
Modern art is not a joke. It's a fantastic way to launder money, which is its primary function in today's society.
>>
>>75216177
>>75216239

This.
This also includes act piece of art for that matter.
Also used to evade paying taxes green you buy a piece and "lend" to a museum because you're a "good" citizen.
Who am I to speak anyways. I'm a degenerate artist myself.
>>
>>75215319
Modern art is Jewish funded filth celebrated for it's rejection of European culture and traditional beauty.
>>
>>75215820
Have you ever had genuine Kobe beef? Best burger I've eaten, and I've been to every major burger chain in the US.
>>
The greatest artists are those on /fit/ who sculpt in flesh
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 750x500
>>75215319
Pearl Jam is to alt rock as Jackson Pollock is to modern art.
>>
File: HellRape.jpg (309 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
HellRape.jpg
309 KB, 1200x1200
>>75215820
>pic related to all aspects of your post sans the "modern art is a joke" part.

To say there is no such thing as quality is the same thinking that breeds the abominations of "modern art."

>this crude man shaped statue is just as good as (PIC RELATED) because they're both statues! Taste is irrelevant!

that's (You) fag.
>>
File: artwork-glove.png (251 KB, 606x604) Image search: [Google]
artwork-glove.png
251 KB, 606x604
reminds me of this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.