[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything this man cant do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10
File: benshapiro.jpg (97 KB, 504x829) Image search: [Google]
benshapiro.jpg
97 KB, 504x829
Is there anything this man cant do?
>>
>Is there anything this man cant do?

Save Britain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
File: image.jpg (580 KB, 1109x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
580 KB, 1109x1600
This.
>>
>Be White
>Be straight
>>
>>75210324
>Save Britain

Why would he want to?
>>
What did he do now?
>>
>>75210266
Women
>>
>>75210422
>>75210324
Are you black or a masochist? We're all in this together you scummy pleb
>>
>>75210373
>greeks
>white
>>
Say no to sucking dick.
>>
>>75210498

He's already said hes had sex with women he just finds it boring.
>>
>>75210266
cunnilingus
>>
>>75210540
No, you guys are fucked.
>>
>>75210373
Kekked.

But he's really the MVP. I've never seen /pol/ so swift and forceful to depend a flaming faggot. Feels good man.
>>
Women
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11 KB, 501x504
Yes there is something that he cannot do.

Vote.
>>
>>75210672
>I've never seen /pol/ so swift and forceful to depend a flaming faggot.

What do we depend on him for? I just find his antics entertaining.
>>
>>75210266
Be straight?
>>
>>75210266
fuck pussy
>>
>>75210266
not brag 24/7 about sucking nog cock
>>
File: dudeweed_smaller.gif (3 MB, 308x150) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed_smaller.gif
3 MB, 308x150
ejaculate within vaginal walls and enjoy it fully
>>
>>75210266
Enter heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
>>
>>75211142
But blacks aren't people, so it doesn't count as REAL homosexuality.
>>
>>75210266
babies
>>
>>75210554
He's a Jew
>>
not be a faggot
>>
>>75211266
Quarter Jewish. Half the 23andMe tests on here come up with some Jewish DNA. That's how all you "aryans" see through their tricks.
>>
>>75210266
Resist the nigger cock.
Seriously we all crave it, but most don't give in to temptations. If the West still had stronger Christian values we wouldn't be in this predicament.
>>
>>75210266
I can't wait to see him tear up UCSB. I'm from CA and literally every woman I know who went to UCSB came out a massive, SJW, I mean unironic "Male Tears" coffee mug owning SJWs. I'm not surprised that place produced someone as desperately hateful as Elliot Roger, that place is a fucking hive of people crying about microagressions and celebrating undisguised white hatred.
>>
>>75211559
>we all crave it
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>75210672
Milo is buying himself out of the day of the rope and it's working great for him.
>>
>>75211235
>But blacks aren't people, so it doesn't count as REAL homosexuality.

God hates beastiality even more
>>
>>75211637
>Completely anonymous
You don't have to lie here. It's a safe space.
>>
>>75210349
>not picking superman murka
milo confirmed for shit taste
>>
>>75211705
Do under-evolved hominids like blacks count?
>>
>>75211740
Really though, nigs are ugly and their dicks look like frozen poop/burnt sausages.
>>
>>75210619
Fuck off tripfag
>>
File: 1452195306542.jpg (100 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1452195306542.jpg
100 KB, 763x652
>>75211664
>day of the rope
fuck off back to /r9k/ with your fantasies faggot, there will NEVER EVER be a day of the rope. No amount of wishful thinking will ever make a reality
>>
Wait does this fag fuck nigger fags exclusively? I can't get behind that both literally and figuratively.
>>
>>75211776
God loves everyone. We all have the same value to God.
>>
>>75211936
Shut up. You worship a kike that was probably a fag and never existed. God hates us all, but niggers especially
>>
File: ben.jpg (42 KB, 314x274) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
42 KB, 314x274
>>75210266

He can't beat the ultimate kike debater.
>>
Cease becoming a living breathing meme, a self-referencing parody, a narcissistic shit whose social media profile means more then having convictions .
>>
>>75211936
Shut up. You worship a like that was probably a fag. God hates us all, but niggers especially
>>
>>75212239
the dark Ben rises
>>
File: feels.png (725 KB, 978x683) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
725 KB, 978x683
>>75211875
Everytime I see "Day of the Rope" shit I cringe. It's a fucking autistic power fantasy for beta faggots that Hitler would probably sterilize to improve the bloodline. All I want is to:
1) Secure a white wife
2) Protect my white children by teaching them how to reject rhetoric that feeds on white self-hatred
3) Cultivate a social environment that lets other whites understand that they have more options than self-punishment, and that it's OK to be proud.

A day of the rope is unfeasible and would certainly backfire. Even if it was possible, too barbaric for a noble people like white Europeans.
>>
>>75211835
Actually a namefag newfriend, lurk moar Muhammad
>>
>>75212239
When we finally wipe out the ZOG, we will only let the Jews whole proved their loyalty survive. As far as I'm concerned Milo and Ben are Redpilled and not part of evil Jewery. They might as well be white.

> Inb4 it's all part of the plan

No it's fucking not. If Jews collectively sensed a genocide coming on Ben wouldn't be wearing fucking yarmulkes in public.
>>
>>75210266
obey natural laws
>>
>>75210266
Did anybody get fired or expelled from the school since the event? Did the Republican club get their money back?
>>
>>75212952
Ben is a broken man now though, after Cruz dropped out he completely lost it, pretty sure he's autistic.
>>
>>75211740
I can surely say I do not crave cocks of any kind
>>
File: BUSHMEME2.png (285 KB, 385x504) Image search: [Google]
BUSHMEME2.png
285 KB, 385x504
>>75213659
Spergs have a place in our society, believe it or not. Just because we decided to marginalize and hate any man who doesn't fit into what women find sexually appealing doesn't mean that they don't have a place. Spergy guys have contributed a lot to society both as leaders and innovators as well as workers.
I'm actually not happy that Orangeman got the nom. As great as it is to see that there is enough of a critical mass of nationalists for us to come out of the closet, he's just too hated by most voters to be a strong enough candidate to go toe to toe with Clinton. He's going to lose the election and we're going to have to take another 4-8 years of left-wing cuckery. If that happens most of my twenties (potentially more) will have been spent under democrat rule, and all the bluepilling bullshit their kind lets into education. Finding a wife that is white, educated, and patriotic will be hard.
>>
Have never been able to tolerate his videos due to his faggy accent
>>
>>75212759
>Secure a white wife
the fact you dont already have a redpilled waifu means you are a pathetic waste of white skin desu. Its really not hard to find a decent girl and redpill her yourself
>>
>>75210349
but gay is illegal in russia
>>
>>75214088
Then you're a better man than I.
>>
>>75215477
Never said I don't do degenerate things ;^)
>>
>>75215604
Like crave the BBC?
>>
>>75215790
>Going in circles
>>
>>75216093
*Similar* to craving the BBC?**
>>
>>75212759
>>1) Secure a white wife
>2) Protect my white children by teaching them how to reject rhetoric that feeds on white self-hatred
>3) Cultivate a social environment that lets other whites understand that they have more options than self-punishment, and that it's OK to be proud.
and that's why you'll die pathetic, with no real accomplishments.
animals can have children.
do that and more. much more. "social change" is tumblr tier bullshit.
plot world domination and manipulate yourself into a position of power.
>>
>>75213478

No
>>
>>75216212
Why do you like BBC so much?
>>
>>75216423
Well if you think about it we owe them for all the wrong things we've done
>>
>>75214888
No I'm not a retard who wants to lock in when things are uncertain. I'm going to wait until I have my BS and secure a stable, salaried job (if things go according to plan I've already got one lined up with Schneider Electric) and just marry a girl who's a few years younger than me. Getting hitched now (I'm only 21) would restrict me in a way that would absolutely fuck me. The most important priority in securing white supremacy is ensuring I have the most financial power. First I'll get my degree, then a salaried job, then a house that I have a mortgage on (renting is for untermensch), then I have my white babies (hopefully I'll have the first one around age 26).
Rushing into marriage is for spics and desperate betas. Divorce rates for people too young to have financial security and stability are sky-high. I'm not going to play a losing bet.
>>
>>75216711

I havent done anything to nobody, speak for yourself you cuck
>>
>>75210498
And White Men.
>>
>>75216711
You don't owe me shit, did you have slaves? No. It's 2000-goddamn-16, no American today owns slaves, and the vast majority of them are not malicious to blacks and don't owe us any apology. I know you're shitposting, but I'm fucking tired of these goddamn liberals on me thinking they can gain sympathy points by using """"""""white guilt"""""""".
>>
>>75217196
I'm sorry for slavery and my inherent racism and white privilege my black master
>>
File: nothingwrong.jpg (44 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
nothingwrong.jpg
44 KB, 600x406
>>75216357
I'm not talking about the kind of feel-goody social change for the sake of social change that tumblr does. I'm a college student in the US right now and the amount of hate that's considered tolerable against white men is nearly unlimited, so much that whites feel it's easier to just vocally self-deprecate rather than allow themselves to feel any measure of pride whatsoever.
I'm redpilled but other guys need guidance, especially the vulnerable beta males that will throw themselves under the bus for the sake of maybe getting the approval of women they hope will fuck them. A lot of whites just don't know how to react, and come out either hating themselves, or hating other races. While it's important to know how to fight back and defend yourself when you're under attack (ex: knocking a BLM fucker out if he tries to shut down a pro-white event), it's even more important to know how to feel white pride. Learning about the history of our people, feeling proud of our accomplishments and our magnanimous leadership, appreciating our food, art, and music, and openly appreciating the aesthetic beauty of white men and women is important. Lots of whites just don't know how to relate to their own race outside of the context of self-hate and self-deprecation, even in the face of black narcissism and black self-interest. I want to let other whites and the rest of the world that white pride is not a bad thing, and maybe we can start fucking liking ourselves. We can't uncuck our race if our entire self identity is based around the reference level of hating darker races, we have to appreciate ourselves, and there is just such a wealth of art, culture, food, history, and beauty that we are pushing aside because we are so cucked we feel ashamed of liking ourselves.

TL;DR: White pride is love, not hate.
>>
>>75216357
>>75218338

Oh, and furthermore, even if you don't morally oppose a "day of the rope" you must be a complete, delusional fool if you think that it's even remotely possible. Even Hitler, in a fully fascist, geographically smaller country with a much greater majority of whites couldn't pull it off. If your main platform is genocide, you will achieve nothing other than the indulgence of your autistic power fantasies. You will alienate potential white allies, driving them further to the left instead of winning people over to our side. What you can, however, do is:

1) Learn about white/european history.
The good and the bad, be able to speak about it with passion and pride rather than shame. Other whites will learn by example and celebrate our history rather than perpetually apologize for it.
2) Develop yourself into something to be admired.
Find a strong white role model (living or historical) and try to live up to him. If you work on yourself and develop yourself into a physically fit, handsome, well dressed, civil, and professional man you will embody the totality of white masculinity and in doing so gain credibility. If you focus more on hate than self-improvement you will fail, degenerating into either a skin-head thug that is easily hated by society, or a pathetic, loathsome social outcast that is easily dismissed. Be a man of honor, and it will serve both you and your race.
3) Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Stand strong in the face of adversity. Be honorable, keep the moral upper hand at all times. Only strike when you were threatened first. Savages will inevitably challenge you physically. Learn to protect your body, but also make sure you protect your dignity and image. This too will win more people to our side.
4) Create more prosperous whites.
Find and marry another person of European descent. Treat her like the valuable thing she is. Raise your children to know how to effectively wield financial and social power.
>>
>>75210488
he basically mizzou'd depaul university
>>
>>75219670
Day of the Rope = entitled minorities rioting, amid overwhelmed authorities, and encountering armed white men who believe in property rights and concentration of fire. Cf Katrina or the Italian Suburb scene in Summer of Sam.
>>
>>75210266
What a faggot. Why do you stupid faggots let this faggot use you faggots like this? Fucking cucked faggots.
>>
>>75219979
Could that achieve genocide though? Even close? No. A few looting nigs getting toasted in self defense wont cull their population.
Oh and BTW I hate cuckservatives that try and keep Planned Parenthood clinics down. Upper-class women will be able to pay for their birth control and even abortions on their god damn own. It's ghettos full of nigs and spics that are most effected by PPs. It's way, way more effective to just stop nigs from ever being born and turning into criminals (who will fuck and get pregnant as teens) than to pray for the off chance that we get an opportunity to justify killing a few dozen. As far as I'm concerned, we should offer free birth control, free abortions, and free vasectomies to all shitskins, even as teens. The left will not stop us and we might actually be able to overtake their population growth.
>>
>>75210266
not be degenerate
>>
>>75210840
Probably meant to say 'defend'
>>
>>75210266
Put benis in bagina
>>
Why is /pol/ flooded with circlejerks about this faggot?
>>
>>75222458
I'm glad you asked, I'm a huge fan of his and I'm glad to see him rising. There are a few reasons:
1) He directly disrupts the delusional belief that the left has that they have a monopoly on all LBGT people. He lets other people like him give the right more political power by defying their arrogant narrative.
2) He actually puts himself on the line. He goes out to campuses that are infested with BLM supporters and feminists that aren't used to being contradicted. He deserves credit for moving past a computer screen.
3) He is funny as fuck and hilariously politically incorrect.
>>
>>75222264
I think he talked about fucking grills when he was a teenager and feeling like he was forcing himself to do it rather than actually enjoying it.
>>
>>75210266
He cant get an erection by looking at a female
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 499x500
>>75210266
Have sex with a girl
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.