[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America needs to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki [GENERAL - VII]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: ApologizeForTheWarCrimeVII.png (308 KB, 426x597) Image search: [Google]
ApologizeForTheWarCrimeVII.png
308 KB, 426x597
Hiroshima was a war crime.
Nagasaki was a war crime.

>FACTS YOU CAN'T DISPUTE

War crimes should always be apologized for so whether you think it was justified or not is irrelevant, they should still be apologized for anyway because they were fucking war crimes. Its a basic principle.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both the direct targeting of civilian populations, not military targets. The few military targets in the area of Hiroshima were not the objective and were outside the blast radius around the targeted point (which was in the middle of the city's residential and commercial zone you cunts).

Innocent civilians who had no part in any other atrocity or war crime such were the casualties so bringing up shit like Nanking is irrelevant to this thread.

Dresden and the rape of Berlin should also be apologized for but they are not the subject of this thread so don't bring them up dipshits, acknowledge your own war crimes and try not to deflect like the cowardly burgercunts you are.
>>
do i need to apologise for fucking your mum last night op
>>
>>75208354
Australians, Masters Of Shitposting.
>>
Everyone that was involved in that decision is dead, suck a dick.

Apologizing for something your people did in the past is the most gay ass cucked shit you can do.
>>
>>75208354
Australia would have been better off in the Japanese empire, you cunts just shitpost trying to derail legitimate threads. You should all be banned from /pol/.
>>
>>75208354
No, his mum needs to apologize for birthing OP
>>
I am apologizing. Currently inseminating my qt fiancée from Japan.

>I'm a darkie
>>
Sure once japan apologizes for nanking.
>>
>>75208301
I am sorry that my country is better at war than Japan
>>
>>75208301
No
>>
>>75208301
Nah.
No one cares
>>
I can't make myself apologize as I didn't do it, but I will admit that it was extremely unfortunate and I wish it didn't happen.
>>
File: Hiroshima.jpg (59 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima.jpg
59 KB, 439x500
Also I noticed a load of people in this thread were accusing the OP of being me, he was actually a different Brit who also isn't retarded and realizes that America needs to apologize for their war crimes so props to him.

>>75182430
>>
japan should have surrender sooner. It takes 1 minute to surrender, just pick up the phone. Japan paid the price.
>>
File: dresden-4.jpg (58 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dresden-4.jpg
58 KB, 564x423
>>75208301
>Dresden and the rape of Berlin should also be apologized for but they are not the subject of this thread so don't bring them up dipshits, acknowledge your own war crimes and try not to deflect like the cowardly burgercunts you are.

You can't just pick and choose an argument all willy nilly britpakia that's not how it works.

Also NEVER FORGET DRESDEN
>>
>>75208301
I hope that when the caliphate takes you bongs over, trump drops a nuke on you and ends your misery quickly
>>
File: HiroshimaVictim.jpg (542 KB, 1280x1672) Image search: [Google]
HiroshimaVictim.jpg
542 KB, 1280x1672
>>75208918
You can't talk about fucking everything that ever happened in the history of humanity in one thread. This thread is about the American war crimes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you burgercunts always need an out though, you can never admit fault and apologize.
>>
>>75208918
>NEVER FORGET DRESDEN
kek why should I care?
>>
File: 1384590017983.gif (3 MB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
1384590017983.gif
3 MB, 245x196
>>75209167
This. Fuck Dresden. Fuck Nips too.
>>
>>75208676
or even acknowledges it.
>>
>>75208918
>dresden

krauts liked to dish out the banter but didn't like getting any back.
>>
File: B5BSVqH.png (581 KB, 599x825) Image search: [Google]
B5BSVqH.png
581 KB, 599x825
>>75209101
>you can never admit fault and apologize

I don't see good old Britannica apologizing for colonialism, Mr. Moderator
>>
File: 1417312757164.jpg (7 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1417312757164.jpg
7 KB, 200x192
>>75208301

>war
>crime

lol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.