[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does paper mean? Would America REALLY come to Taiwan's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: flags.jpg (19 KB, 535x170) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
19 KB, 535x170
How much does paper mean? Would America REALLY come to Taiwan's aid if the Mainland invaded?
>>
Yeah, we probably would.
>>
Depends on who the President is. I would hope not because who cares about gook squabbles?
>>
>>75207610

Why? Don't we have more to lose meddling?
>>
>>75207501

Nope, we were supposed to defend Ukraine too and WHOOPS
>>
>>75207501
No, as it would start WW3 over a small and irrelevant territory. Even WW2 didn't start before Germany annexed many countries. One is not enough
>>
File: 1444578217574.jpg (532 KB, 2590x1608) Image search: [Google]
1444578217574.jpg
532 KB, 2590x1608
>>75207501
An attempt to take Taiwan by force would require the PRC to absolutely destroy most everything on the island. The ROC left most of the islands rocky shore line undeveloped to prevent mass landing of troops by sea, and the people there are extremely prideful of their identity. We'd probably be forced to step in to try and stop the genocide.

Been to Taipei a few times, the people there are bros compared to the mainland train shitters.
>>
>>75208712

dem sho is a lot o' whirlybirds
>>
>>75207817
Thats because Obama is a pussy. A Repub president would have intervened.
>>
>>75208712
I want a helicopter now.
>>
>>75207501
We will not fuck up our money supply to save you, wipe your ass with that paper yellow nigger. The kikes in charge here will insist you get invaded if they figure out a way to make a dollar off it.
>>
>>75207501
As long as China keeps sucking kike dick everything will be fine ching chong, no worries. Now if China dumps all those US bonds they are holding we will probably nuke you chinks first and blame it on China just to highlight their cruelty and aggression
>>
Sadly yes

But we shouldn't, let Asians kill each other, so they can destroy themselves like stupid Europeans did
>>
>>75208712
Taipei airport was probably one of the nicest airports I've ever been in.

Fountains at main intersections, massive tile murals everywhere, every gate waiting area with its own theme like subway station and modern art.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.