[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what's the deal with these guys are freemasons the jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: freemasons.png (94 KB, 1128x304) Image search: [Google]
freemasons.png
94 KB, 1128x304
so what's the deal with these guys are freemasons the jews behind the jews or what's going on can someone explain this to me even george washington supposedly joined these guys who are they
>>
>>75205477
They're just a bunch of middle aged guys having beer at their social halls. It's like claiming that the VFW control the world.
>>
>>75205477
It's a philosophical and scientific society. Which is why famous minds have joined. Not sure about Washington, though.
>>
>>75205679
i'm just reading the wiki man
>>
File: looooooooooooooool!!!.png (309 KB, 763x499) Image search: [Google]
looooooooooooooool!!!.png
309 KB, 763x499
>>75205477
>>
>>75205747
I was making a joke about Washington not being a great mind of history.
>>
>not making a secret club with your buddies
>not coming up with fun names for your secret club ranks
>not making up a secret handshake and flag for your club
>not fucking with normies and tricking them into thinking your secret club does all sorts of really important things
Did you just not have friends growing up?
>>
>>75205477
>who are they

a long time ago a bunch of pirate privateers decide that kings and popes were bullshit, they were also into esoteric stuff so they developed a way to form trustworthy relationships between each other that prevented them from killing each other or stealing from each other even in the midst of war

basically masons are descended from pirates, Captain Kidd was a mason, these guys decided that if they trusted each other they wouldn't have to be piss poor dirt farmers getting stepped on by the local feudal lord, and America is born right out of that movement,
>>
File: God_the_Geometer.jpg (2 MB, 1244x1705) Image search: [Google]
God_the_Geometer.jpg
2 MB, 1244x1705
>>75205477
I am Freemason, AMA.
The Masons are a fraternal organization that originate in England. The first lodge was established in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1599, but there's evidence they might have existed prior to the establishment of the first lodge among stonemasons due to some architectural art that appears to have masonic symbolism. Our history is likely originating from stonemason guilds who used have various handshakes, passwords, etc. to determine if someone else was also a member and had initiation rituals for new members.

Our rituals are heavily biblical based, and largely around stories of quasi-historical and alleged stonemasons. This is because in the past theologians used to imagine God as the Grand Architect of the Universe, and therefore the patriarch of stonemasons.
>>
>>75206255
>the patriarch of stonemasons.

I personally find it very interesting that the architect of western thought Plato was born into a family of stone masons and had learned the craft of stone masonry in his youth.
>>
>>75205477
You know those college fraternities?
Well, when you leave college, you leave the fraternities. Then you join the Freemasons.
>>
>>75206255
is >>75206153 right?
>>
>>75206670
I've never heard of the Freemasons having much to do with Pirates, if that were our origins I'm sure we would have called ourselves Freebuccaneers or something and based our rituals on boating instead. I've never heard of Captain Kidd being a Mason either.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.