[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump vs Bernie general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
#nobreadforthered
Designated hashtag
https://mobile.twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/735957156307062784
The young turkroaches want to host event.
>>
>>75204293
There needs to be a better host, TYT would be horribly biased towards Sanders and would be horrible commentators.
>>
>>75204293

>TYT want to host a debate

LITERALLY CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP ANYMORE
>>
>>75204389
also why give actual Armenian genocide deniers any publicity kinda stupid.
>>
>Give 1 million dollars
Weren't they begging for money a year ago or so?
>>
Kinda cute that they think they have that kind of money to give away.
>>
>>75204444
Holy shit you got 4 4s in a row. That's like a 1 in 16 chance
>>
>>75205160
4^4 so 1 in 32
>>
>Trump BTFO of Cenk

I want this.
>>
File: KEKnadian.jpg (22 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
KEKnadian.jpg
22 KB, 200x243
>>75204293
Turks think they are relevant
>>
What the fuck does Bernie hope to gain from this? It's unlikely that he'll put a dent in Trump, who isn't even his problem right now.

At best he'll get a few more votes in California but probably not enough to stop Clinton, and at worst he makes himself and the Democratic party look like fools.

It seems like he's just doing that shit that all liberals do where they want to virtue signal and prove they're the better man for no reason. It may as well be a big dick contest, and there's no way Trump doesn't know what Bernie will come at him with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.