[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: Survivalist.jpg (25 KB, 745x425) Image search: [Google]
Survivalist.jpg
25 KB, 745x425
How are you preparing for SHTF?
>>
S will never HTF

what's the point of being a wacko prepper
>>
>>75197056
It's fun.
>>
>>75196893
>Revealing if and how you are prepping
>>
>>75197056
>S will never HTF

Do you even know what flag you chose as a proxy before making this comment?
>>
>>75197056
>Natural disasters will never happen
Kek, also
Rare
>>
>>75197166
fair enough

>>75197329
>Do you even know what flag you chose as a proxy before making this comment?
why?
>>
>>75197329

This.

Bosnia is proof that a SHTF scenario can still happen in modern times and that you should be prepared.
>>
>>75197056
>wacko prepper

Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it anon. It's about self protection and free agency. I mean the apocalypse scenario is unlikely but you never know where the world is going these days

>>75196893
Bout to purchase my first handgun, I was thinking an M1911.
>>
>>75197056
>S will never HTF
>from the country that was undergoing a pogrom not 20 years ago
>>
>>75197314
I would like to focus on improving abilities instead of buying stuff, for example home-growing food
>>
>>75197644
Just over 20 years ago SHTF in your country you retard.
>>
File: bosnia.jpg (2 MB, 1504x2964) Image search: [Google]
bosnia.jpg
2 MB, 1504x2964
>>75197644
>why
>>
>>75197056
Irony flag
r
o
n
y

f
a
g
>>
>>75197682
>>75197842
>>75197885
LEL
E
L
>>
>>75197672
Since getting guns here is a pain in the ass i've been working on hidden weapons, i've been trying to make a stealth karambit and a hidden 12 gauge
>>
File: baconator.png (940 KB, 810x964) Image search: [Google]
baconator.png
940 KB, 810x964
>>75198365
>karambit
Terrible as a weapon. And as a tool.
A common kitchen knife would make a better weapon.
>>
>>75196893
the scene that came right after this fucking traumatized me as a little kid
>>
how deep does a bunker need to be for it to be legit
>>
>>75196893
Seems like a dumb practice.

It implies that if or when there was a huge disaster you are going to implement a strategy of "every man for himself" and start looting and killing strangers for their loot/defend your loot.

But isn't that the exact wrong thing to do? That's the sort of thing that leads to the complete down fall of society.

That's hurricane Katrina. That's niggerdom.

When SHTF you should remain can't stick together, work through it with resilience and rebuild society. Not go john rambo and contribute to it's total downfall.
>>
>>75198365
Stay safe Ruben Blades
>>
File: ronny p.jpg (34 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ronny p.jpg
34 KB, 500x282
>>75198742
That's not a bunker. It's the grave that you chose.
>>
>>75198958
>It implies that if or when there was a huge disaster you are going to implement a strategy of "every man for himself" and start looting and killing strangers for their loot/defend your loot.
Why would you think that?
I prep by stockpiling food, seeds, guns, ammo and books.
I fully intend to help rebuild society if the shit really ever hits the fan
>>
>>75198958
No dumbass
It implies that there are other idiots will start stealing and looting and that you will have to defend yourself from them when they come for you, also storing food and resources because if you don't you won't be able to get it after wallmart's shelves get empty
>>
>>75198958
because those exact people exist. not everyone is interested in the future. they are interested in getting theres. If someones gotta kill you to feed his 3 kids for a week, and no ones gonna know, whos going to tell?
>>
>>75199358
What is it that you think is going to be so disastrous that all the food, seeds and books are going to be unavailable?

>>75199594
>It implies that there are other idiots will start stealing and looting and that you will have to defend yourself from them
Yes that is exactly what I said. The whole mentality behind it is that everyone should go "every man for himself" and run around looting and killing for loot.

But if instead of promoting this "panic and fuck up everything" mentality people pulled a "keep calm and keep society functioning" attitude like british people seem to be so fond of, then it wouldn't be necessary.

Do you understand what I am saying.

If everyone puts up their walls and point their guns out the door with a "you can't have my shit" attitude, other people who don't have shit are going to get desperate and fighting starts.

If everyone says "well shit just got wrecked, lets all gather together in the square and start rebuilding" everything will be fine.

The fear and the stockpiling and the defensive attitude is the problem.

I guess I understand americans having to arm up because they have that nigger problem.

But do you get what I'm saying?
>>
File: 1464295609153.jpg (22 KB, 460x410) Image search: [Google]
1464295609153.jpg
22 KB, 460x410
>>75197885

Thats a pretty panicking read. I just got out of the stock market, because I think it will crash soon, but now I am worried even further.
I think germans are very civilised and can maintain order, but there will be a problem with all the sandniggers here IF SHTF
>>
>>75200217
But why is food not going to be around for 3 weeks?

Probably because everyone is running around offing eachother and looting.

If instead of stealing everything that's not bolted down, and running around shooting, you all worked together to get things working again or get out of the dangerous area there would be no need to kill eachother for food.
>>
>>75200500
Yes i get what you are saying, but you should also know that it would only work in neighborhoods or small comunities where people know eachother and get along but imagine how it would be in some cities with a lot of niggers who wreck shit up when it's not even happening.
>>
File: 1124314532977.gif (782 KB, 200x138) Image search: [Google]
1124314532977.gif
782 KB, 200x138
>>75196893
Through the red/pol/
I was armed by /k/
My body is ready
Play me something /mu/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Here we go again
AGAIN
>>
File: vegetables.jpg (56 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
vegetables.jpg
56 KB, 500x325
Who is homegrowing food here?
>>
>>75201108
>that it would only work in neighborhoods or small comunities where people know eachother and get along
The sad thing is that makes me think all those islamic no go enclaves around europe would carry on functioning perfectly well.

Obvioulsy niggers would be roaming death packs akin to zombies.

But I just don't see things getting so bad so quickly if a country spreads the idea of solidarity and to keep calm in a disaster scenario than to prepare for the worst and stockpile for yourself.

I've heard the US has enough food in storage to feed the whole planet for 4 years or so.

Isn't 4 years enough time to get farms and primary produces functioning again so there is enough food for everyone? It would be if everyone wasn't pointing guns at each other to protect their 3 day supply of rice and beans...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F-71A-IEL8

This little fucker is ready.
>>
>>75197672
>>75199594
>>75200791
>>75201826

The primary issue won't be stockpiling/gear, it will be individual skillset. More important than hoarding supplies for Tyrone N. Brown is developing your mind, body, and spirit into a warrior mentality.

Work out. Be able to run, and for a long time. Learn how to trap and forage. Learn how to make basic medicinal items from easy to aquire shit like peroxide and aspirin. Start training a martial art. Jiu jitsu is great for anyone without great strength or reach.

The main idea to stick to is be able to remain mobile and aquire what you need as you go, rather than humping 100 pounds of shit.

If infrastructure fails and the government is all you can rely upon for aid and order, you're a shit human if you sit and whine for the government.

Your body is the weapon, everything else is merely a tool.

M1911 is fine handgun. .45 has good stopping power but can be a bit unwieldy and loud.

My personal shitzone weapon would be a .22 pistol with a junkyard suppressor. Quiet, light, pretty much like firing a b.b. gun.
>>
>>75196893

gold guns iosat and a lot of other misc

also, escape plan
>>
>>75196893
Yeah right, nice try ATF/FBI/CIA/OSS/BVD/XYZ/SPQR/KEK/LULZ/KGB/ABC/NBC/CBS
>>
>>75198742
To survive a direct nuclear blast, you'd basically have to be under a mountain. To shield from radiation you really just need to pick a nice, low, flat place and bury your bunker with maybe just a couple of feet of coverage.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>75196893
stockpiling spaghetti-o's and practicing ninjutsu
>>
>>75196893
left large city for middle of no fucking where
started a small subsistence farm
hunt/fish/cows/pigs/chickens/garden/rain water

hurr durr crazy prepper faggot kek burger kek

why aren't you ready? why don't you live redpilled in the middle of white country Trump supporters? what if shtf was real and it happened tomorrow? i will live a wholesome life regardless, but if it does my family is safe and you 99% are fucked
>>
>>75201826
>to feed the whole planet for 4 years or so.
AHAHAHAAAAA. I´d be really really surprised if they had enough stored to feed their own population for 4 years.

Atleast Germany has grain stored for ~6months ATM, these stores got recently moved and centralized cause they got pest problems and such nice things.
They now lack the surrounding infrastructure to actually DO something with the grain in most places, also moving the flour around would be a huge paint in the ass.

So in essence we got huge piles of useless grain. Great.

Germany has near to zero civil preparedness and even as we have a recommendation from our government to store food/water/supplies for atleast 3-7 days per person, most people dont even know about that.

If the supermarkets run dry, which they do if they are not getting stocked up every day (thanks just-on-time stockpiling) people would be stuck with what they have at home in just one day.
And even that isnt much, as many Germans also use that just-on-time/demand mentality for their grocery purchases (most only buy for one week, most only for a few days).
>>
>>75196893
A cache of unregistered firearms buried deep in the woods or desert is probably a good long term strategy. If they're properly stored, they'll easily last 100 years. You could pass the location down withing your family as an insurance policy.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.