[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain yourselves trumpKKKins.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Explain yourselves trumpKKKins.
>>
>>75195622
I bet whoever typed that is still living in the US.
>>
>>75195622
1980s
>>
I'm thinking something like the 50s. Those were good days.
>>
>>75195622
We are talking about a time when people could suceed and reap benefits of hard work eithout being ridiculed by the have nots.
Also fag marriage was a mistake
Niggers were a mistake
Manifest destiny was entirely justified as were the abomic toms.
>>
>>75196768
*succeed
Holy shit leave it to an apple product to stand in the way of success
>>
>>75196192

Well said.
>>
>lists a bad aspect of one time
>thinks it represents the zeitgeist of the time

1776-1959 was good. Then shit spiraled out of control and we began to engage in useless wars, drown ourselves in drugs, and tolerate corruption. Additionally...

>muh oppression

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat. SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS be unhappy.
>>
>>75195622
The 80s is basically the safest answer, but the slogan doesn't really refer to a everything about a specific time.
>>
Never even set foot in America, but for me the idilic picture is like in The Flintstones. Everyone ownes a house, can support a whole family with a blue color job, bowling with your best bud at the evenings

/comfy/
>>
The answer is Jazz.
>>
>>75195622

>Texas acting like a faggot again
>>
>>75195622
>When we hung women because we thought they were witches?
that was 130 years before the Declaration. it was a colony of religious extremists that did it too.
>>
>>75195622
I can tell either a Jew or Asian American wrote this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.