[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bho.jpg (29 KB, 649x474) Image search: [Google]
bho.jpg
29 KB, 649x474
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"
What did the Christian president of the USA mean by this?
>>
>>75189914
Hate speech is not free speech. Basically another power grab by the Ruling class.
>>
He is muslim
>>
>>75190386
I'm actually pissed because I've seen the "Obama is a muslim" put in the same category of craziness as reptilians and always disregarded it immediately. Not until I researched on my own did I find he is crazy apologetic for Islam.
>>
>>75189914
He meant the American people don't have a right to their own culture anymore.

Ironic the first African-American president has done more to hurt race relations than any president in the past 50 years.

That's what happens when you have the brainwashed masses vote for the absolute nobody, because the media likes his skin color.
>>
"Drone strike those who insult Islam"- Obama
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75189914
Islam
>keeps women in check
>punishes degeneracy
>names the jew
>kills the kike
>maintains social cohesion
>redistributes wealth to maintain order
>punishes gays

Islam is the true red-pill religion. Stop being fedora fags and christ cucks. Detach islam from your hatred of mudslimes and you will see that it is correct.
>>
>>75189914
>What did the Christian president of the USA
He's a muslim, not a christian. He's also married to a tranny, which kinda blows that whole "islam is least degenerate religion" daily shitpost out of the water.
>>
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>75191553
Fuck of schlomo.
>>
Anyone have a YouTube link to him saying that or is this just another /b/ tier garbage thread like the 10 threads of trump eating a burger?
>>
>>75190707
>implying reptilians don't rule the earth under the guise of "jews"
Their noses are actually a breathing apparatus that protrudes from the human disguise. They can't breathe our atmosphere.
>>
>>75191317
They also have retarded traditions, unnecessary restrictions and a pedophile retard for a prophet.
Islam is disgusting.
>>75192071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo 1:20
I was skeptic too.
>>
>>75192337
>They also have retarded traditions, unnecessary restrictions and a pedophile retard for a prophet.
Islam is disgusting.

Get rid of the traditions. The traditions are mudslime additions. You also don't have to be a pedophile. Shouldn't you be building a wall Gomez.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.