[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Utilitarian Government:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 264x400
prove to me, that all politics and political leaders Shouldn't follow this line of thought. I bet you can't.
>>
Jeremy Bentham was better. Also all governments and people should follow rule utilitarianism because they're much too bias to make the best action most of the time
>>
>consequentialism
LOL go back to Introductory Ethics
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1024x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1024x793
>>75187176
What is your disagreement with it?

Of course you're probably too stupid to answer, judging by the fact you couldn't even answer the first and only question in the op.
>>
File: Utilitarian's Worst Nightmare.png (89 KB, 1042x804) Image search: [Google]
Utilitarian's Worst Nightmare.png
89 KB, 1042x804
Well, /pol/?
>>
>>75189379
kek
>>
>>75187119
Bentham was a retard. Mill at least made utilitarianism salvageable.
>>
>>75186994
it's not individualist enough :^)
>>
>>75189379
First post best post.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 960x686
>>75192156
>>
>>75192575
?
>>
ARRRRRGHHHHH
I AM THE UTILITARIAN DEAMON
THE AMOUNT OF PAIN I CAUSE TO YOU GIVES ME TWICE THE PLEASURE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.