[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where has my Europa gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Lounde_in_Europa.jpg (1 MB, 1475x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lounde_in_Europa.jpg
1 MB, 1475x1200
Do you guys think Europe is declining due to immigrants from all over the place? or we just doomed to crumble and dissolve.
What can we do to bring back our glorious days of being the best of the best?
How low will we fall?
>>
you all became cucks because of leftism. You won't fight for your own dignity. you're barely human at this point.
>>
File: JSK5d445f_f162504_01.jpg (285 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
JSK5d445f_f162504_01.jpg
285 KB, 1200x801
>guys wtf are we doing here?
>>
File: 1919822.png (480 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
1919822.png
480 KB, 592x444
>>
>>75186853
Ask the russians and the brits.
>>
>>75186853
It was over the moment you allowed yourself to be run by what is essentially an unelected Soviet politburo, the European Union.
>>
>>75187420
There were elections though. Occasionally multiple times, if the people voted wrong.
>>
>>75186853
How can one "think" europe is declining due to immigrants? You are not thinking, you are believing. There is a lot of qualitative ressources in refugee management though nation states are far from embedding the reaction on the labor, production and liquidity market.

Worst case scenarion would be nationalistic ressource management, breaking of bilateral supply chains, political difussion, but I am becoming rather contend with the worst case.

>> ITT depressing Belgium finds love in rage.
>>
File: worldhierarchy.jpg (161 KB, 1637x682) Image search: [Google]
worldhierarchy.jpg
161 KB, 1637x682
>>75186853
It's a civilizational crisis. The greatest civilization in the entire human history is about to kick the bucket because of the torrent of neo-marxism, liberalism, and cultural relativism that has swept the West. One man, even if it's Trump, means nothing in the big picture. Same with singular issues like immigration (when the real problem is demographics). Just solving that alone only clears the immediate stumbling block. You need to solve the problem of plummeting birth rates, destructive female empowerment, neo-marxist media control, war on religion, private ownership of banks which has usurped supreme economic power to a handful of individuals and a gazillion other things.

>How low will we fall?
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>75187595
Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>75186853
>due to immigrants from all over the place?
No, it is the beginning of the new world order.
>>
>>75188827
Ireland voted no to the Lisbon treaty, so they had another referendum and guess what the result was the second time...
>>
> refugee

Really ? If I'm escaping some war situation I'm not going to travel all the way to middle east.
>>
>>75189231
Okay, but I don't really see how that contradicts what I stated. Europe LET itself be ruled by the European Union; ie., voted for it. And once cucked, always cucked. Although I seriously hope that Britains have the balls to brexit next month, I'm guessing it's probably too late; that ship has sailed.
>>
>>75188636
so much this!!!! people who dream about day of rope or race war are delusional or simply retarded, because it ain't gonna happen. the west is gonna fall, like so many civilizations before it. it's the perfect storm - decline of religion, demographics, apathy, nihilism, constant masturbation (hedonism, instant gratification, etc.).

i'm not saying run for the hills or join in. make the best of it, but that's about it.
>>
>>75186853
This should cheer you up Paulnier Bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimFdbGo2uc
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.