[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will civil war break out in America if he wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: trumpdedump.jpg (76 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
trumpdedump.jpg
76 KB, 620x349
>>
File: Simpsonsprophoacy.png (36 KB, 1257x173) Image search: [Google]
Simpsonsprophoacy.png
36 KB, 1257x173
>>75183753

All sides covered.
>>
>>75183828
Some heavy foresight
>>
File: 20160526_2993773.png (1 MB, 1080x1323) Image search: [Google]
20160526_2993773.png
1 MB, 1080x1323
>>75183753

No.
>>
No, there might be some chimpout riots in some places, there's definitely going to be a shitload of protests , possibly more than occupy levels.

It won't come anywhere near a civil war, leftists don't have the balls to try to take on the US government violently.
>>
>>75183753
It'd be over real quick because only one side has firearms.
>>
considering independents can't agree on a leader, and democrats are spineless weaklings, no civil war in sight
>>
>>75184131
Terror attacks?
>>
File: bernie for president.gif (2 MB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
bernie for president.gif
2 MB, 228x228
I would guess we will see some kind of civil disobedience and rioting, but I doubt the liberals have the courage to escalate things even to the level that Clive Bundy did, they'd get stomped in a real fight with the cops or with right wing America and they know it.
>>
Genocide =/= civil war.

But now would be a good time to get into the corpse and mass grave digging business. It'll be pretty profitable.
>>
There's no way he can win, so the question is irrelevant.
>>
>>75184511
FP says otherwise Hans
>>
File: 1437591539675.jpg (35 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1437591539675.jpg
35 KB, 385x500
>>75183828

Fucking hell, is this why Soros is selling US stocks and buying gold?!
>>
Whatever happens, you can bet a /pol/ stream will be absolutely fantastic.
>>
>>75183753
>implying there isn't a civil war going on in the shadows
>>
America politics causing war? Nah. Probably more looting and riots.

Brexit indirectly causing war? That I can see happening.
>>
>>75183828

Honestly I don't think this would work, despite what you may think most people see through the media's bullshit. Trump being so popular is proof.

If they tried to step it up even more, it would backfire horribly. Even if they manage to turn people against Trump, they're not going to be able to push their SJW agenda through, people just aren't falling for it.

Even on collage campuses, twitter, reddit, Facebook, there's shitloads of people that don't buy it and make that very clear.
>>
>>75184612
Some of the Trump supporter/protester footage I've seen look like both sides are ready to rip each other apart.
>>
>>75183753
No, but it sure will be fun for some of us.

Besides, the CIA will kill him like they did Kennedy.
>>
>>75184052
wtf is that?
>>
I think it's safe to say that we are breaking the conditioning. I have never felt so powerful, but the internet truly allows me to reach thousands of people.
>>
Also guys is the debate with the commie going ahead?
>>
>>75184904
>most people see through the media's bullshit.
hell yea they do.
i fucking love this more informed world. Even if the information is still being fought every single day to stop the populace to get some real truth.
>>
>There are people that still think Trump is capable of losing

You guys are just embarrassing yourselves at this point. You don't sound smart or insightful, you sound foolish and unobservant.
>>
>>75183828
This would lead to Trump being president for life, if shit immediately hits the fan after he's elected he'll just start having guys like Soros black bagged and the public will go along with it since things will be bad and they'll want a scapegoat
>>
Did civil war happen when Reagan was elected? Twice? Nope.
>>
There will be chimpouts thats about it
>>
>>75185539
That would be the greatest irony. His opponents claimed he's like Hitler to the extent that he becomes mega-Hitler as a result.
>>
>>75183828
Nigga if Obama was able to get away with blaming Bush for eight straight years, I'm sure Trump can do the same
>>
>>75185793
>mega-Hitler
does he grow a full mustache at that point?
>>
>>75185924
Yes. It would be like Super Saiyan Nappa.
>>
It makes me so good knowing America and not a European country is the one to go full nationalist. Media and politicians never thought right wing populism was possible here.
>>
>>75183753
>Civil war
>One side is a bunch of "slackivists" who need trigger warnings on everything that might hurt special snowflakes, also have never fired a gun or own a gun
>The other side actual red blooded americans who have guns and are sick of weak willed politicians

Yea I would fucking love a civil war.
I want to punch some hippies in the face.

It would be the uneducated blacks vs the rest of America.
>>
File: roulade.jpg (3 MB, 6000x4000) Image search: [Google]
roulade.jpg
3 MB, 6000x4000
>>75185054

Pastries...

Try eating something that doesn't come in a wrapper for once.

Faggot.
>>
>>75183753
No, but there will be one if he loses.
>>
>>75186287
Dog shit and yellow snow balls?

No thanks.
>>
File: 1463047203743.jpg (460 KB, 700x821) Image search: [Google]
1463047203743.jpg
460 KB, 700x821
>>75185539
>Soros black bagged

Will sadly never happen but just the thought/mental image of that makes me cum a little.

Have an Aryan qt instead
>>
>>75183828

Even in that scenario, we would move on from Trump and elect someone even more to the right.
>>
>>75186341
I doubt it
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.