[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was talking to my girlfriend earlier today and I asked her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1398562440452.jpg (222 KB, 1400x2065) Image search: [Google]
1398562440452.jpg
222 KB, 1400x2065
I was talking to my girlfriend earlier today and I asked her the cliched scenario of the burning house, theres 2 things you can save but you can only save one.

I've noticed that specifically white people, the love for animals and pets is pretty disturbing so I asked her if she could save a toddler or a puppy from death and she basically said she would save the dog.

Is this a jewish plot to stop the white race from reproducing ?
>>
>>75183139
No, you can have more kids.

pets are dumb, for dumb lonely people.
>>
>>75183139

You don't have a girlfriend, you've never even talked to a girl
>>
>>75183139

White people were the ones who managed to befriend and tame the giant wolves of western europe. The dog evolved alongside the white man, forming an inherit genetic bond rarely found in other races. Other races adopted the dog, much like whites adopted livestock from the asians, but to whites dogs are family.
>>
>>75184523
but it seems like the love and compassion for ones own kind and blood is being replaced with adoration of their pets.
>>
>>75183426
/thread
>>
BS
>>
>>75184670
It's those damn furfags and the jews keep pushing the furry agenda.
>>
Hypothetical situations definitely translate directly into real life. That question is meant to guage someone's reaction, not how they'd realisticly act in that situation.

You sound like a complete retard, OP.
>>
My dog would follow me outside at 1 year old, would the kid?
>>
Depends if it's my kid. If it's someone else's kid, I would rather save my pet.
>>
>>75183139
>girlfriend

GET OUT
>>
People will say their pet because they imagine Scruffy burning, but 100/100 humans would save the baby without even thinking if it were a real life situation.
>>
No, you fucking idiot, it's our admiration and equality with animals that lets us hold a higher position in the heirarchy. It seems you, however, represent a falling from this high place.

First of all, if you actually think the West's love of animals is a bad thing, you're not white and you're probably a sociopath. Secondly, why would you trust a woman to have any sort of moral compass? Not that you have one yourself, either.

Fuck this thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.