[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Custodela
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
The time has come!

After more than 6 months of preparations, we can finally go public with our European self-defense network. The name of this network is Custodela, it is a latin word, it means "protection". The exisence of Europe is threatened by illegal migration that was brought on us by the leaders of the European Union and we can effectively take action against them only together with other European nations.

As long as the Hungarian legislators are forced by the pressure of Brussels to send migrants into open camps, where - after getting free catering - they laugh in our faces and continue their journey towards Western-Europe, the struggle of us, Hungarians, alone, here at the Schengen border is in vain, our struggle to catch the migrants is futile.
>>
>>75181818
By now it is clear that Brussels is threatening, racketeering, even forcing the member states to resettle and distribute the migrants. Now the number of the migrants is reaching up to several millions, but because of the accelerating spiral-effects and the future family reunions, in no time, there may be hundreds of millions of them.

Ásotthalom has become known all over the world as the last bastion in the fight against illegal migration and we took this opportunity to organize the first Custodela Reunion on 19-20 December 2015. Active patriots - all worried about their motherlands - from several European countries attended this event, there were people, with European roots, even from Australia and the USA. Together we established this sovereign network - Custodela -, which connects nations. This network aims to open the eyes of millions of Europeans.
>>
>>75181873
We have only one weapon left. Shaking up the European public opinion and motivate people to act. This is our weapon to make pressure on those EU politicians who have betrayed Europe, whose aim is to destroy the European nations; this is our chance to get rid of the traitors.

László Toroczkai
mayor of Ásotthalom
>>
>>75181902

tl;dr what the fucking video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifbgts-53Bc

There is hope to undo the cuckening!
>>
>>75181818
>>75181873
>>75181902
>>75181984
Have a bump I like this idea
>>
No website?
>>
Is this a new meme sorcery club? How do i get in?
>>
>>75182566
There you go my friend

custodela(dot)club

they are on kikebook aswell if you search "Custodela"
>>
Legio custodes ?
>>
>>75182763
Ez most komoly vagy csak egy meme?
>>
This actually looks legit, yoi're doing god's work, Isthvan, keep it up, if this "program" gets popular around the east (and if it can anywhere this is the place) we all know what could happen.
>>
File: 1463664182239.jpg (39 KB, 663x579) Image search: [Google]
1463664182239.jpg
39 KB, 663x579
>>75182204
They have just announced today, so I hope they'll achieve what they are set out to do so.

To break through the liberal media and wake up people, because as a Hungarian we experienced "first hand" what is like to recieve a large influx of shitskins right at our doorstep. Which of course was deliberately misportrayed in the media as "muh refugees from wartorn countries"
"Look goyim at this crying baby and his mother! :("

It's disgusting.
>>
>>75183267
Miért lenne meme? Hol élsz te?

Azért Torockai Lászlóról gondolom hallottál már, nem?
>>
>>75183813
Budai vagyok.
Torockai Lászlóról nem hallottam de a wikipédia elmond egy pár dolgot róla.
De ő nem csak egy polgármester? Mégegyszer be a akar lépni egy pártba?
>>
Bumbing as a proud member of the #1 kebab removers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.