[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Howard Stern still have a radio show after his racism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Stern.jpg (88 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
Stern.jpg
88 KB, 780x439
He clearly made his black lady side kick feel quite uncomfortable with his words.

He kept insinuating that black communities EVERYWHERE are more violent and terrible.

Why is this white supremacist allowed on the radio waves?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwb6FysDlhc
>>
File: 1458263820686.gif (2 KB, 62x64) Image search: [Google]
1458263820686.gif
2 KB, 62x64
>>75176626
>white supremacist
>stern
>>
Because telling the truth is only racism to ineffectual morons.
>>
>>75176626
because he's a rich media elite jew

he's immune to anything that typically gets a white male fired
>>
>>75176626
Since you are either trying to get the wigged jew in trouble or you are new. Here, listen to this and be shocked and what you learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfXKPnvFPR8
>>
>>75176958
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RiHfEtOy6A

>>75176626
>>
>>75176626
That's his shtick
>>
He's right
>>
The way he would call out TNB for what it is was the one thing I liked about that sleazebag.

That, and Lesbian Dial-A-Date.
>>
IS HE WEARING A DINDU HELMET
>>
File: Joe DeRosa9.jpg (50 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
Joe DeRosa9.jpg
50 KB, 500x418
>>75177077
Actually now that I watch this again for the first time in years I can't believe that the SJWs didn't go apeshit on Wigward. This is fucking hilarious by today's standards and was on regular radio back in the day.
>>
>>75176626
Stern gets Jew points that shield most criticism or at least they reduce the damage it can do to him.

"I'm just a pitiful Jew. You are only going hard on men because you hate Jews."

Is one excuse he could use if he needed to.

Also, as a major shekel earner, he has near total control over the content on his own show.

Where is anyone going to get another Shock Jock like Stern? They are not.

Stern would probably lose his career or get murdered if he exposed the Money Printing Scheme at the heart of all society today.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.