[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"And I want to thank Netflix and Universal for believing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>"And I want to thank Netflix and Universal for believing in us, and letting us tell our stories. I think they really seem to get what diversity really is. It's not, "Hey, let's give this white protagonist a brown friend!" No. It's "Let's have a show where there's a token white guy." And that's what it is.

The only white people in TV shows should be white women who fall in love with people of color. Does /pol/ agree with this?
>>
>>75173781
White gay males are okay. So are white males who enjoy being c u c k e d or having their wives fuck their ass with their strap ons. White men need to learn their place.
>>
The more these people behave this way the more they're going to alienate regular people. I figure they think they can totally overwhelm us with demographics before enough normalfags realize how much these people hate them
>>
Diversity is where it's at.
White women should not be allowed to date, fuck or marry white males.
>>
>>75174863

Well I'm not going to say that white Americans don't deserve shit based on karma; but a white persons place is simply outside of the scorching sun
>>
>>75173781
And let's be honest; who cares. America needs to focus on genuinely good programming, not programming people's minds
>>
>>75173781
I miss the TV shows in the 60s, there was no diversity back then just lost of sexy cute innocent people with little to no political agenda.
Maybe I just download all of them till I run out of the chance to do so.
>>
>>75175530

>born in 80's
>half to deal with all my white ancestors bullshit
>didn't even make any money from slaves

also

>karma
>affecting me negatively for someone elses actions
>>
>>75176192
Karma being personal is a dumb understanding in the first place.

Your nations actions will have consequences? It's out of your control also. All you can do is hope for unity rather than straight up reversal
>>
>>75176164
>with little to no political agenda.
Wew. That's not true.
>>
>>75176786
It wouldn't count for shit, America was in cold war with communism even Kennedy opposed the commies.
There was political motives but much weaker at the time, plus that was the time where mass media started it's life cycle so they didn't master propaganda to the extent we have today.
>>
>>75177108
M8, the 50-60s for America are considered out most turbulent time. Literally every single show had a political angle. Whether it was kids shows or adult shows.
They just try to mask or hide it.
>>
>>75177456
And now they don't even hide it anymore.
I mean France 24 makes it look as if nationalism is a huge threat.
>>
>>75177644
I actually meant to write that they didn't try to hide it.

Now, any political view deviating from what is seen as the norm is attacked as racist, sexist, etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.