[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say Thank You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: peter thiel gay libertarian.jpg (31 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
peter thiel gay libertarian.jpg
31 KB, 600x338
Don't forget to thank this gay libertarian billionaire, co-founder of PayPal together with Elon Musk, for fighting Soros, degeneracy and left-wing propaganda.

His other hobbies, besides founding a private island nation, include fighting corrupt, Mafia-controlled unions, and fighting against Pierre Omidyar, the Muslim billionaire founder of e-bay, who now promotes pro-Islamic, anti-American propaganda through "journalists" such as Glenn Greenwald, the guy who first published the Snowden leaks.
A true hero.

Say thank you /pol/.
>>
>>75173165
Their last hope is an appeal.

How likely?
>>
Peter Thiel is a fucking God.

#ThankYouPeter
>>
>>75173432
There is no hope.

Gawker was going bankrupt, it needed someone to buy them out.
No one is going to buy a company that will forever be haunted by a billionaire going after them in courts.

It's over.
Peter Thiel killed the greatest cancer of the internet
>>
>>75173165
#ThankYouPeter
>>
>>75173165
you forgot

>chess master
>christian
>rightfully thinks women thinks women shouldn't vote
>thinks immigration should be drastically reduced and talks about how it messes with social cohesion
>is a big friend with Ann Coulter
>is a Donald Trump delegate
>hates feminism
>is a transhumanist

I'd bet money he's a closeted WN.
>>
>>75173575
>going bankrupt
Before or after the Hogan trial?

I know that a year ago their employees basically had a civil war, and they also just dropped what I assume to be a lot of money on a new office they hardly even got to use.
>>
>>75173165
You mean the same Paypal that cancelled all their construction in NC because they wouldn't let degenerates into the wrong bathroom? Fuck them, they are the enemy.
>>
>>75174051
They sold paypal 15 years ago that's how they're billionaires
>>
File: thielmusk.jpg (88 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
thielmusk.jpg
88 KB, 749x499
>>75174253
this, Thiel isn't even on the board of paypal at all

>how can straight billionaires compete
>>
>>75174253
Ah, ok. I was wondering how he could be all of >>75173799 and still pull that NC stunt.
>>
>>75173799
>homosex
>closet WN

I didn't see him at the last Standard Fuckparty

https://youtu.be/eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>75173575

>greatest cancer of the Internet

I'd argue HuffPo, BuzzFeed and possibly Vice are worse than Gawker.
>>
WHO'S READY TO SEE A FAGGOT LEPRECHAUN GET CRUCIFIED
>>
>>75175380
Most people on Twitter are staunchly in favor of Thiel and against Gawker's massive invasion of privacy and overall indecent, downright evil behavior.

A few left-wing pundits are the only ones trying to defend Gawker here, and complaining that their followers are "mobbing" them.

Outside of social media nobody even gives a fuck.
>>
#ThankYouPeter
>>
Is a he a practicing faggot or abstinent

if the latter, props to him
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.